Winix HR950 True HEPA Air PurifierOur Expert Rating:
The Winix HR950 True HEPA Air Purifier has been discontinued.
Click for more info +
The Winix HR950 PlasmaWave air purifier is energy star rated and features 4-stage air cleaning: Pre-filter, HEPA, Carbon and Plasmawave technology. The HR950 air purifier covers a room up to 400 square feet. Expert ratings and reviews, customer reviews.
Winix HR950 True HEPA Air Purifier are ideal for someone who...
- Needs to remove particles and light odors from a room up to 400 sq. ft.
- Wants an energy star rated air purifier
- Wants quiet operation
- Requires simple maintenance
- Cleans the air in spaces up to 400 square feet
- Features 5-stage filtration:
- Washable pre-filter - removes large particles
- Carbon filter - removes odors and gases
- HEPA filter - removes microscopic airborne particles
- Anti-microbial HEPA coating - prevent mold and bacteria growth
- Winix PlasmaWave Technology - reduces odors, gases and chemicals
- Easy-to-use digital controls
- Child lock prevents tampering
- Built-in handles for easy transport
- An air quality indicator informs you about the current quality of your indoor air with 3 color readings. Quality levels include good (blue), fair (amber), and poor (red).
- An Auto Mode automatically adjusted based on indoor air quality readings
- There are four fan speeds
- Sleep Mode runs the fan on its lowest speed and disables the air quality light for easy nighttime sleeping
- A timer allow operation of 1 hour, 4 hours, or 8 hours
- Made in South Korea
- Stage 2: Leave air smelling cleaner and healthier by negating odors and chemicals with the Deodorizing Carbon Filter.
- Stage 3: Capturing even the smallest allergy and asthma causing particles, a True HEPA Filter removes 99.97% of particles down to 0.3 microns.
- Stage 4: Stop mold and bacterial growth before it starts thanks to the Anti-Microbial Coating covering the true HEPA filter.
- Stage 5: PlasmaWave Technology fights any remaining odors, viruses, gases, or chemicals at a molecular level.
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Airborne Particulate Filtration|
|2. Gas, Chemical & Odor Filtration|
|3. Room Coverage|
|4. Noise Rating|
|5. Filter Life & Replacement Costs|
|6. Ease of Operation & Filter Replacement|
|7. Quality of Construction: Air-tight design, no off-gassing|
|8. Electronic Filter Life Monitoring|
|9. Manufacturer's Credibility, Warranty & Return Policy|
|10. Quality of Filters|
|11. Value for Price|
- Easy-to-use controls featuring LED lights and color coded indoor air quality indicator
- A check filter indicator informs you when it’s time to change the filter
- Quiet operation allows the HR950 to be placed in any room
- Certified by California Air Resources Board (CARB) for zero ozone emissions
- Certified by AHAM, the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers
Technical Specifications of Winix HR950 True HEPA Air Purifier
|Winix HR950 True HEPA Air Purifier|
|Square Foot Coverage|
|Square Foot Coverage||400 sq. ft.|
|Power Requirements||110-120 V|
|Energy Consumption||90 watts|
|Clean Air Density Rate (CADR)|
|Clean Air Density Rate (CADR)||Pollen: 301, Dust: 264, Smoke: 258|
|Dimensions||23.6'H x 16.3'W x 9.6'D|
|HEPA filter media|
|HEPA filter media||Yes|
|Warranty||2-year Limited Warranty|
|Agency Approvals||Energy Star, AHAM|