Winix HR1000 True HEPA WiFi Air PurifierOur Expert Rating:
The Winix HR1000 True HEPA WiFi Air Purifier has been discontinued.
Click for more info +
The Winix HR1000 air purifier is out of stock. Replacement filters are available below.
- Needs to remove particles and light odors from a room up to 400 sq. ft.
- Wants an energy star rated air purifier
- Wants quiet operation
- Requires simple maintenance
- Connects via WiFi to tablet and smart phones for remote monitoring, controls and notifications
- Cleans the air in spaces up to 400 square feet
- Features 5-stage filtration:
- Washable pre-filter - removes large particles
- Carbon filter - removes odors and gases
- HEPA filter - removes microscopic airborne particles
- Anti-microbial HEPA coating - prevent mold and bacteria growth
- Winix PlasmaWave Technology - reduces odors, gases and chemicals
- Easy-to-use digital controls
- Child lock prevents tampering
- Built-in handles for easy transport
- An air quality indicator informs you about the current quality of your indoor air with 3 color readings. Quality levels include good (blue), fair (amber), and poor (red).
- An Auto Mode automatically adjusted based on indoor air quality readings
- There are four fan speeds
- Sleep Mode runs the fan on its lowest speed and disables the air quality light for easy nighttime sleeping
- A timer allow operation of 1 hour, 4 hours, or 8 hours
- Made in South Korea
- Stage 2: Leave air smelling cleaner and healthier by negating odors and chemicals with the Deodorizing Carbon Filter.
- Stage 3: Capturing even the smallest allergy and asthma causing particles, a true HEPA Filter removes 99.97% of particles down to 0.3 microns.
- Stage 4: Stop mold and bacterial growth before it starts thanks to the Anti-Microbial Coating covering the true HEPA filter.
- Stage 5: PlasmaWave Technology fights any remaining odors, viruses, gases, or chemicals at a molecular level.
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Airborne Particulate Filtration|
|2. Gas, Chemical & Odor Filtration|
|3. Room Coverage|
|4. Noise Rating|
|5. Filter Life & Replacement Costs|
|6. Ease of Operation & Filter Replacement|
|7. Quality of Construction: Air-tight design, no off-gassing|
|8. Electronic Filter Life Monitoring|
|9. Manufacturer's Credibility, Warranty & Return Policy|
|10. Quality of Filters|
|11. Value for Price|
- Easy-to-use controls featuring LED lights and color coded indoor air quality indicator
- A check filter indicator informs you when it’s time to change the filter
- Quiet operation allows the HR1000 to be placed in any room
- Certified by California Air Resources Board (CARB) for zero ozone emissions
- Certified by AHAM, the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers
- Optional Smart, WiFi connectivity is available for those with tablets or smart phones
Summary:The Winix HR1000 is compatible with the Winix SMART App featuring easy download and syncing with your air purifier. The APP allows you to control your air purifier from anywhere via your smartphone or tablet. You will even receive convenient notifications when routine maintenance is needed, such as when it’s time to replace the HR1000's air filters. Simply put, the HR1000 is one of the smartest yet easiest to use air purifiers we have tested. It operates quietly, so it is well suited for a bedroom or living space.
Technical Specifications of Winix HR1000 True HEPA WiFi Air Purifier
|Winix HR1000 True HEPA WiFi Air Purifier|
|Square Foot Coverage|
|Square Foot Coverage||400 Sq Ft|
|Power Requirements||110-120 V|
|Energy Consumption||90 watts|
|Clean Air Density Rate (CADR)|
|Clean Air Density Rate (CADR)||Pollen: 301, Dust: 264, Smoke: 258|
|Dimensions||23.6'H x 16.3'W x 9.6'D|
|HEPA filter media|
|HEPA filter media||Yes|
|Warranty||2-year Limited Warranty|
|Agency Approvals||Energy Star, AHAM|