Amaircare 3000 Air PurifiersEXPERT:
The Amaircare 3000 Air Purifier has been discontinued.
Amaircare HEPA air purifier is out of stock. Replacement filters are available below.
The Amaircare 3000 air purifier is an effective air cleaning solution designed to remove a wide range of airborne particles and pollutants including all major allergens, VOCs and common household odors. With its powerful 3-speed fan this versatile air purifier can be used for quick cleaning of a larger room or quietly keep your bedroom air fresh and clean as you sleep. The Amaircare 3000 air cleaner includes a non-woven, carbon pre-filter for trapping odors and larger particulate, a HEPA filter for removal of airborne particles that measure 0.3 microns or greater, and a carbon post-filter for additional odor removal. If you want more effective removal of VOCs, gaseous chemicals or strong odors, choose the Amaircare 3000 VOC model which includes a 12 lb. activated carbon filter. These air purifiers can clean a room up to 840 square feet, but will perform best in a room no larger than 280 square feet. Additionally, they feature touch pad controls, individual filter change indicators, durable non-off gassing metal housing and caster wheels for easy movement.
See all of our available Amaircare Air Purifiers.
See all of our available Amaircare Air Purifiers.
- For airborne particle and VOC removal
- Maximum coverage: 1690 sq. ft.
- Portable room air purifier
- True HEPA filter (100 sq. ft of media w/ 10 pleats per inch)
- Traps 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns
- Non-woven carbon post filter
- Optional 12 lb carbon filter
- Separately changeable filters
- Individual filter change timers
- Electronic touch-pad controls
- 3 fan speeds
- Low noise level
- 360° air intake, 240° outflow
- Caster wheels for easy mobility
- UL and CSA approved
- Colors: Black or White
- All metal housing
- Made in Canada
- Room air is drawn into the system via the 360° intake grill.
- The air first moves through the carbon pre-filter. This filter captures large particles, odors and VOC.
- Next the air moves through the HEPA filter which captures airborne pollutants 0.3 microns or greater.
- Last, the air moves through a carbon post-filter for additional removal of odors and VOC.
- Purified air is then returned to the room via four evenly spaced outflow grills.
- Pre-filter: replace every 3 - 6 months for normal household use.
- HEPA Filter: replace every 2 - 5 year for normal household use.
- Optional VOC carbon Filter: replace every 2 years for normal household use.
- Carbon post-filter: replace every 3 - 6 months for normal household use.
Note: Filter life is based on continuous operation. Filter life will be longer if only used periodically. When used in heavily polluted environments filters will need to be changed more often.
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Airborne Particulate Filtration|
|2. Gas, Chemical & Odor Filtration|
|3. Room Coverage|
|4. Noise Rating|
|5. Filter Life & Replacement Costs|
|6. Ease of Operation & Filter Replacement|
|7. Quality of Construction:|
|8. Electronic Filter Life Monitoring|
|9. Manufacturer's Credibility, Warranty & Return Policy|
|10. Quality of Filters|
|11. Value for Price|
The Amaircare 3000 air purifier provides a well rounded approach to air purification with the included carbon pre-filter, HEPA filter and carbon post-filter. For enhanced VOC filtration, we recommend the Amaircare 3000 VOC air purifier with its 12 lb. carbon canister.
- Dependable true HEPA particle filtration. Our testing showed an average particulate removal of 97.8% efficiency at 0.3 microns and greater on the first air pass.
- Carbon pre and post filters are sufficient for removal of basic odors.
- Optional 12 lb. carbon VOC filter is good for situations where higher volumes of VOC or chemicals are of concern.
- Quiet operation when on low fan speed.
- Touch pad control panel indicates when each filter needs to be replaced.
- Quality steel construction.
- Very good manufacturer warranty that covers the fan and motor for 5 years and parts and labor for 1 year.
- Replacing the filters on the Amaircare air purifier takes a few minutes and requires a phillips head screwdriver.
Summary:The Amaircare 3000 is a high efficiency air purification system that will satisfy most air quality concerns and accommodate a variety of home or office settings. We are very pleased with its high particle efficiency of 97.8% at 0.3 microns or greater, and would recommend this air purifier to anyone who is suffering allergy or asthma symptoms due to airborne dust, mold spores, pet dander and other harmful airborne particulates. If you are also being bothered by VOCs, gaseous chemicals or odors, we recommend choosing the Amaircare 3000 VOC model. We are glad that Amaircare upgraded the 3000's variable dial controls to an electronic touch pad control featuring individual filter change timers. This not only helps the user know when to change the filters but eliminates the buzzing sound that was caused by the variable fan control.
Amaircare 3000 Air Purifier
Technical Specifications of Amaircare 3000 Air Purifier
|Amaircare 3000 Air Purifier||Amaircare 3000 VOC Air Purifier|
|Model Number||3000||3000 VOC|
|Square Foot Coverage|
|Square Foot Coverage||up to 840 sq. ft.||up to 840 sq. ft.|
|Power Requirements||115V or 220V||115V or 220V|
|Energy Consumption||41 - 84 watts||41 - 84 watts|
|Clean Air Density Rate (CADR)|
|Clean Air Density Rate (CADR)||Not tested by AHAM||Not tested by AHAM|
|Delivered Air Flow|
|Delivered Air Flow||up to 225 CFM||up to 225 CFM|
|Dimensions||23"H x 16"D||23"H x 16"D|
|Weight||22 lbs.||34 lbs.|
|Finish / Color|
|Finish / Color||Slate Gray||Slate Gray|
|Particle Filter||True HEPA filter||True HEPA filter|
|Carbon Filter||Carbon post filter||VOC carbon filter|
|Warranty||Motor/ Fan: 5 yrs; Parts: 1 yr||Motor/ Fan: 5 yrs; Parts: 1 yr|
Video Reviews of Amaircare 3000 Air Purifier
Filters & Accessories for Amaircare 3000 Air Purifier