Vornado PCO500 Air Purifiers
The Vornado PCO500 air purifier offers quiet, automatic operation for the allergy sufferer. Perfect for bedrooms, offices, family rooms or any area up to 265 sq. ft. Free Shipping. See Vornado PCO500 ratings and reviews.
Vornado PCO500 Air Purifiers are ideal for someone who...
- Wants a healthier home
- Wants a quiet purifier
- Is concerned about airborne bacteria, viruses and other microscopic organic materials
- Needs relief from common allergens
- Would like to reduce household odors
- Room coverage up to 265 Sq. Ft.
- Silverscreen Photocatalytic Oxidation (PCO) with UV attack and destroy airborne contaminants such as bacteria, viruses and more
- True HEPA filter capture 99.97% of airborne particles
- Carbon pre-filter reduces common household odors
- 4 Airflow settings with a control lock option
- Automatic dust and odor sensing modes
- Sleep mode setting adjusts the PCO500 to low speed automatically
- Filter replacement notifications
- 5 year manufacturers warranty
By applying UV light to titanium dioxide (TiO2), a chemical reaction occurs. This reaction is referred to as Photocatalytic Oxidation (PCO). UV light can cause the TiO2 media to degrade and begin to lose its effectiveness – in some cases as quickly as 90 days. Vornado’s silverscreen™ technology uses a patented coating process to maintain the life of the TiO2 screen for five years or more with no degradation in performance. You only need to change the UV Bulb once a year to maintain the peak performance of your air purifier.
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Airborne Particulate Filtration|
|2. Gas, Chemical & Odor Filtration|
|3. Room Coverage|
|4. Noise Rating|
|5. Filter Life & Replacement Costs|
|6. Ease of Operation & Filter Replacement|
|7. Quality of Construction: Air-tight design, no off-gassing|
|8. Electronic Filter Life Monitoring|
|9. Manufacturer's Credibility, Warranty & Return Policy|
|10. Quality of Filters|
|11. Value for Price|
The PCO500 from Vornado has a plethora of user freindly options. It's Particle Sensing Mode and Odor Sensing Mode monitors the air quality of the room to detect the presence of particles and gases/odors. The PCO500 continuously monitors the amount of airborne particles and gases/odors in the environment and adjust the fan speed between Low, Medium, High and Quick Clean as needed.
- Silverscreen Photocatalytic Oxidation (PCO) with UV feature destroy airborne contaminants.
- Particle sensing mode and Odor sensing mode monitors the air quality of the room and adjusts the airflow speeds as needed.
- Sleep mode feature is a great feature for bedrooms.
- A control lock prevents changes to settings by children or others.
- Replace filter indicator lights notify you its time to change a filter.
- Easy filter replacements.
- Quiet operation
- This air purifier incorporates a lot of filter technologies so there are numerous filters to maintain.
Summary:It is said that trust isn’t given, but earned. For decades Vornado has been earning the trust of our customers by offering them only the best. Vornado provides the highest level of performance, coupled with the highest level of support available. The PCO500 is a reliable, affordable solution for customers looking to not just remove allergens but who also want to address airborne bacteria and viruses for a more healthy households. With a cleaning area of 265 square feet, this air purifier will work for most rooms in the home.
Technical Specifications of Vornado PCO500 Air Purifier
|Vornado PCO500 Air Purifier|
|Square Foot Coverage|
|Square Foot Coverage||265 sq. ft.|
|Energy Consumption||67 - 121 Watts|
|Clean Air Density Rate (CADR)|
|Clean Air Density Rate (CADR)||Dust: 178; Pollen 194; Smoke 172|
|Delivered Air Flow|
|Delivered Air Flow||78‐184 cfm|
|Decibels||46 - 64 dB(A)|
|Dimensions||24' H x 15.47 ' W x 11.74' D|
|Finish / Color|
|Finish / Color||Black|
|HEPA filter media|
|HEPA filter media||Yes|
|UV - Ultraviolet germicidal light|
|UV - Ultraviolet germicidal light||Yes|