Vornado PCO300 Air Purifiers
The Vornado PCO300 Air Purifier has been discontinued.
The Vornado PCO300 air purifier is out of stock. Replacement filters are available below.
Vornado PCO300 Air Purifiers are ideal for someone who...
- Wants a healthier home
- Wants a quiet purifier
- Is concerned about airborne bacteria, viruses and other microscopic organic materials
- Needs relief from common allergens
- Would like to reduce household odors
- Room coverage up to 175 Sq. Ft.
- Silverscreen Photocatalytic Oxidation (PCO) with UV attack and destroy airborne contaminants such as bacteria, viruses and more
- True HEPA filter capture 99.97% of airborne particles
- Carbon pre-filter reduces common household odors
- 4 Airflow settings with a control lock option
- Automatic dust and odor sensing modes
- Sleep mode setting adjusts the PCO300 to low speed automatically
- Filter replacement notifications
- 5-year manufacturers warranty
By applying UV light to titanium dioxide (TiO2), a chemical reaction occurs. This reaction is referred to as Photocatalytic Oxidation (PCO). UV light can cause the TiO2 media to degrade and begin to lose its effectiveness – in some cases as quickly as 90 days. Vornado’s silverscreen™ technology uses a patented coating process to maintain the life of the TiO2 screen for five years or more with no degradation in performance. You only need to change the UV Bulb once a year to maintain the peak performance of your air purifier.
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Airborne Particulate Filtration|
|2. Gas, Chemical & Odor Filtration|
|3. Room Coverage|
|4. Noise Rating|
|5. Filter Life & Replacement Costs|
|6. Ease of Operation & Filter Replacement|
|7. Quality of Construction: Air-tight design, no off-gassing|
|8. Electronic Filter Life Monitoring|
|9. Manufacturer's Credibility, Warranty & Return Policy|
|10. Quality of Filters|
|11. Value for Price|
The PCO300 from Vornado offers a smart particle sensing mode and odor sensing mode that monitors the air quality of the room to detect the presence of particles and gases/odors. The PCO300 monitors the amount of airborne particles and gases/odors in the environment and adjust the fan speed as needed.
- Silverscreen Photocatalytic Oxidation (PCO) with UV feature destroy airborne contaminants
- Particle sensing mode and odor sensing mode monitors the air quality of the room and adjusts the airflow speeds as needed
- Sleep mode feature is a great feature for bedrooms
- A control lock prevents changes to settings by children or others
- Replace filter indicator lights notify you its time to change a filter
- Easy filter replacements
- Quiet operation
- This air purifier incorporates a lot of filter technologies so there are numerous filters to maintain
Summary:The Vornado PC300 is very much the same as its sibling, the PC500 with the primary difference being room coverage. The PC300 covers an area up to 175 square feet so in most homes this air purifier will be placed in the bedroom. It offers quiet operation and has an auto mode that senses particle and VOC contaminants in the air and adjusts it's fan speed accordingly. You will benefit from the silverscreen™ photocatalytic oxidation which is used to destroy germs, bacteria and even viruses; perfect for when someone in your family has a cold or the flu.
Technical Specifications of Vornado PCO300 Air Purifier
|Vornado PCO300 Air Purifier|
|Square Foot Coverage|
|Square Foot Coverage||175 sq. ft.|
|Power Requirements||120 V|
|Energy Consumption||67 - 121 Watts|
|Clean Air Density Rate (CADR)|
|Clean Air Density Rate (CADR)||Dust: 135; Pollen 153; Smoke 114|
|Delivered Air Flow|
|Delivered Air Flow||76‐145 cfm|
|Dimensions||22.3' H x 15.2 ' W x 11.4' D|
|Finish / Color|
|Finish / Color||Black|
|HEPA filter media|
|HEPA filter media||Yes|
|UV - Ultraviolet germicidal light|
|UV - Ultraviolet germicidal light||Yes|