Stadler Form Hydra Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifiers #EMS-171
Stadler Form Hydra Ultrasonic cool mist humidifier makes an excellent humidifier for smaller areas up to 440 square feet. Features an Ionic Silver Cube and anti-calcium cartridge for clean, bacteria-free cool mist. Fast, reliable shipping.
See all of our Stadler Form Humidifiers.
Stadler Form Hydra Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifiers #EMS-171 are ideal for someone who...
- Suffers from allergies, asthma or sinus pressure and would like a virtually silent cool mist ultrasonic humidifier for smaller areas up to 440 square feet.
- Wants a humidifier equipped with all of the water quality protection features needed for an ultrasonic humidifier, including an anti-calcium cartridge and Ionic Silver Cube.
- Would like a compact, stylish and effective cool mist humidifier that fits well into any room.
- Provides soothing cool mist
- Manual adjustable humidistat
- Ionic Silver Cube controls microbial growth
- Anti-calcium cartridge removes calcification and reduces white dust
- Variable mist output levels
- 360° rotating mist outlet
- Auto shut-off with empty tank indicator
- Virtually silent operation
- Low energy consumption
- Modern transparent design
- Includes water hardness test strip
The anti-calcium cartridge should be replaced every 2 – 4 months depending on the hardness of the water. It is recommended to replace the Ionic Silver Cube once a year or at the beginning of every humidifying season.
Designed in Switzerland, made in China
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage|
|2. Level of Quietness|
|3. Filter Life & Cost of Replacement Cartridges|
|4. Amount of Maintenance Required|
|5. Anti-bacterial Features|
|6. Ease of Filling|
|7. Ease of Operation and Filter Replacement|
|8. Quality of Construction|
|9. Humidistat to select desired humidity level & hygrometer to display the actual humidity in the room|
|10. Frequency of Filling|
|11. Value for Price|
The Stadler Form Hydra ultrasonic humidifier is a no frills product that will humidify a good size area at a very fair price. It is able to hold 1.6 gallons of water with maximum moisture output of up to 2 gallons a day providing medium to large room coverage. It is ultra silent and very easy to set-up and operate.
- Provides effective humidification of up to 440 square feet.
- Its ultrasonic technology provide ultra silent operation.
- Filters are simple to replace.
- It is very easy to operate with manual controls.
- Replacement filters need to be replaced which can add up over several seasons.
- Although it has an adjustable humidistat we wish it was a bit more sensitive.
- There is no hygrometer to display the actual humidity in the room.
Summary:The Stadler Form Hydra is a cool mist ultrasonic humidifier that provides enough moisture to the air to humidify a room up to 440 square feet. It is simple to operate and offers the water protection of the more expensive models. We like that slight improvements were made to provide a manual adjustable humidistat along with a separate control for the mist output. The only issue we had with these new features was that the humidistat knob needed to be opened all the way up before the humidifier turned on so it did not appear to be very sensitive. However, we are happy to be able to offer an inexpensive humidifier that is well built and delivers more than one would expect.
Technical Specifications of Stadler Form Hydra Ultrasonic Humidifiers
|Stadler Form Hydra Ultrasonic Humidifiers|
|Room Coverage||440 sq. ft.|
|Tank Capacity||1.6 gallons|
|Humidification Performance||Up to 2 gallons per day|
|Power Supply (Volt, Hertz, Watts)|
|Power Supply (Volt, Hertz, Watts)||35 watts|
|Dimensions||12.9"H x 11.9"W x 5.9"D|
Video Reviews of Stadler Form Hydra Ultrasonic Humidifiers
Filters & Accessories for Stadler Form Hydra Ultrasonic Humidifiers
Stadler Form Anti-Calcium Cartridge
Replace every 2 – 4 months depending on the hardness of the water. For Stadler Form models: William (BL-006A), Anton (A-002A, A-001A, A-006A, A-005A), Aquila (EMS-164), Hydra (EMS-171), Hera (EMS-300)
Availability: Shipping 1/19/2018, reserve now
ZS HU CART