Stadler Form Hera Ultrasonic Humidifier
The Stadler Form Hera EMS-301 Ultrasonic Humidifier has been discontinued.
As an alternative we recommend the Aerus PowerPure 5000 Ultrasonic Humidifier.
See all of our Stadler Form Humidifiers.
- Integrated hygrostat determines perfect level of moisture
- Desired humidity level settings: 40 – 70%
- Ionic Silver Cube™ inhibits the growth of mold and bacteria
- Anti-calcium cartridge reduces white dust
- Mist output levels: low, medium, high
- Bidirectional nozzle
- Night mode with dimmed lights
- Continuous mode for ongoing humidification
- Virtually silent operation
- Automatic shut-off with empty indicator light
- Swiss design, engineering and technology
- color: White
It is recommended to replace the Ionic Silver Cube™ once a year or at the beginning of every humidifying season. The anti-calcium cartridge should be replaced every 2 – 4 months depending on the hardness of the water.
Designed in Switzerland, made in Korea
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage|
|2. Level of Quietness|
|3. Filter Life & Cost of Replacement Cartridges|
|4. Amount of Maintenance Required|
|5. Anti-bacterial Features|
|6. Ease of Filling|
|7. Ease of Operation and Filter Replacement|
|8. Quality of Construction|
|9. Humidistat to select desired humidity level & hygrometer to display the actual humidity in the room|
|10. Frequency of Filling|
|11. Value for Price|
The Stadler Form Hera EMS-301 combines dependable technology and exceptional performance for those seeking the ideal humidifier for larger rooms up to 760 square feet.
- Its built-in hygrostat works hard to keep your desired humidity level so you can simply set-and-forget and truly enjoy a restful night's sleep.
- This machine boasts a large 2 gallon tank which when full and depending on room conditions can easily last a full night and possibly longer without having to be refilled.
- There is the choice of emitting either a micro-fine warm or cool mist. The warm mist is just the right temperature (will not heat up the room like a sauna) and is comforting to breathe with, especially for those in colder environments. The cool mist is just as pleasant and soothing.
- Its near silent operation with no loud fan or dripping noises will satisfy those sensitive to noise while sleeping. Additionally, it features a night mode which will dim all control panel lights and keep the relative humidity at a comfort level of 45%.
- Its bidirectional nozzle will distribute a wide span of either cool or warm mist throughout the entire room.
- The use of an Ionic Silver Cube results in hygienic humidification and an overall healthier indoor climate.
- It's slim and modern look will definitely spruce up your bedroom or living room.
- Because of the size of the tank it could be rather heavy to carry around for some when full.
Summary:After much thoughtful review and testing, we have come to the conclusion that the Stadler Form Hera EMS-301 is one of our highest of quality humidifiers that offers every feature needed for proper humidification in a medium to larger sized room. One of the beauties of this machine is its built-in hygrostat which we found to be rather accurate with keeping the desired humidity level. We truly believe the Stadler Form Hera will give you the relief you need from dry indoor conditions, allowing you to sleep better and say goodbye to respiratory and skin conditions associated with dry air.
Stadler Form Hera EMS-301 Ultrasonic Humidifier
Technical Specifications of Stadler Form Hera EMS-301 Ultrasonic Humidifier
|Stadler Form Hera EMS-301 Ultrasonic Humidifier|
|Room Coverage||760 sq. ft.|
|Tank Capacity||2 gallons|
|Humidification Performance||2.64 gallons per 24 hours|
|Noise Level||32 dBa|
|Power Supply (Volt, Hertz, Watts)|
|Power Supply (Volt, Hertz, Watts)||Cool mist: 33 watts. Warm mist: 113 watts|
|Dimensions||10.3"H x 14.5"D x 7.8"W|
Video Reviews of Stadler Form Hera EMS-301 Ultrasonic Humidifier
Filters & Accessories for Stadler Form Hera EMS-301 Ultrasonic Humidifier
Stadler Form Anti-Calcium Cartridge
Replace every 2 – 4 months depending on the hardness of the water. For Stadler Form models: William (BL-006A), Anton (A-002A, A-001A, A-006A, A-005A), Aquila (EMS-164), Hydra (EMS-171), Hera (EMS-300)
Availability: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day. Does Not Ship to Canada.
ZS HU CART