Frigidaire FFAD7033R1 70 Pint DehumidifierOur Expert Rating:
The Frigidaire FFAD7033R1 70 Pint Dehumidifier has been discontinued.
The Frigidaire FFAD7033R1 70 pint dehumidifier covers up to 1400 sq. ft. and quietly operates down to 41°F. Includes many easy-to-use features, great for home or basement dehumidifier. Get expert advice from our knowledgeable staff. Fast, reliable free shipping and 30-day no hassle return policy.
- Protects your home from mold and mildew
- Low temperature operation down to 41°F
- Effortless™ humidity control: settings from 35% to 85%
- Touch-button controls
- Digital readout of actual room humidity
- 3 water removal options:
- Drained in removable bucket
- Continuous drainage hook up
- Optional condensation pump
- 2 fan speeds: low, high
- Effortless™ full tank alert system
- Effortless™ automatic shut-off
- Effortless™ anti-bacterial clean filter - washable
- Filter life indicator
- Timer function from 0.5 hour to 24 hours
- Spacewise™ portable design with caster wheels and side handles
- Front-loading bucket with carrying handle and splash guard
- Auto restart
- Energy star rated
The fan does not run continuously on this unit. The fan is designed to shut off 5 minutes after the compressor cycles off. When the unit is started, the fan begins to pull moisture-laden air across the dehumidifying coils. The coils condense or draw moisture from the air, and air flows through the side louvers into the room as dry, warm air. Moisture removed from air is collected in a bucket on the front of the dehumidifier. The "Compressor" circuit has an automatic 3 minute time delayed start if the unit is turned off and on quickly. This prevents overheating of the compressor and possible circuit breaker tripping.
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage Based on 24 Hour Moisture Removal|
|2. Noise Level|
|3. Low Temperature Operation|
|4. Quality of the Continuous Drainage Option Included (Ease of hose attachment, location above the ground to improve the flow of water w/ gravity and provides the hose)|
|5. Bucket Capacity|
|6. Size, Weight and Maneuverability|
|7. Ease of Access to Bucket & to Remove and Replace|
|8. Energy Rating|
|9. Ability to Access Filter & to Remove, Clean and Re-install|
|10. Quality of Construction & Warranty|
|11. Value for the Price|
The Frigidaire FFAD7033R1 70 Pint dehumidifier is one of our reviewer's favorite 70 pint models. Its good looks, value price and super quiet operation make this a winner in almost any location in the home. This dehumidifier can be used in a space up to 1400 square feet and it will remove up to 8.75 gallons of excess moisture per day.
- Removed up to 8.75 gallons of moisture in spaces as large as 1400 square feet in temperatures as low as 41 degrees.
- Features auto restart, to assure the unit will turn itself on after a power interruption.
- Remarkably quiet during operation.
- Convenience of three drainage options: front loading collection bucket, attach a standard garden hose for continuous drainage or purchase the optional condensate pump.
- Easy to empty collection bucket holds more that 2 gallons of water and features a full bucket alert system and automatic shut off.
- Caster wheels, side handles and portable design make this a convenient and easy to move unit.
- Energy Star rating and use of R410A refrigerant make this an economical and eco friendly choice.
- Washable anti-microbial filter cleans the air and removes allergens and bacteria.
- Drainage hose not included but a standard garden hose will fit.
Summary:The Frigidaire FFAD7033R1 70 pint dehumidifier is certainly full of surprises. It is so quiet while running you may actually think it is not even on. Even more surprising to our review team, when tested at temperatures between 37-40 degrees, this machine was still collecting water effortlessly. With a compact design and a host of features including auto restart, timer, full tank alert system, effortless humidity control and 3 water removal options, this machine comes highly recommended for anyone looking for an easy to use, reliable and cost effective dehumidifier.
Technical Specifications of Frigidaire FFAD7033R1 70 Pint Dehumidifier
|Frigidaire FFAD7033R1 70 Pint Dehumidifier|
|Coverage Area||Up to 1,400 sq. ft.|
|Water Removal Capacity|
|Water Removal Capacity||70 pints per day|
|Energy Factor (L/kWh)|
|Energy Factor (L/kWh)||1.85|
|Operating Temperature Range|
|Operating Temperature Range||Down to 41°F|
|Bucket Capacity||16.3 pints|
|Bucket Position||Front pull-out|
|Drain Hose||Not included|
|Power Supply||745 watts, 115V, 60 Hz, 7.8 amps|
|Power Cord (ft.)|
|Power Cord (ft.)||6 ft.|
|Dimensions||24.75"H x 16.12"W x 15.31"D|
|Weight (lbs)||46 lbs|
|Warranty||1-year full parts & labor, 5-year sealed system|