- Removes 70-Pints per day
- Dries room up to 1,400 Sq. Ft.
- 2 Year Warranty included
- 30-day Risk Free Trial
Friedrich 70 Pint Dehumidifier #D70BPAOur Expert Rating:
Click for more info +
The Friedrich D70BPA 70 pint basement dehumidifier with pump features a washable air filter, auto shut off and operates down to 41°F in damp basements up to 1,400 square feet in size. Fast, free shipping and a 30-day no hassle return policy.
Friedrich D70BPA 70-Pint Dehumidifier with Built-In Pump
Covers up to 1,400 sq. ft. and operates down to 41°F. Features a built-in condensate pump for automatic water removal.
AVAILABILITY: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
0% interest for 12 months* for qualifying purchases every day! 12 equal monthly payments Required.
Customers Also Bought
Pure & Dry Whisper 70-Pint Dehumidifier with Built-In Pump
Pure & Dry HEPA 70-Pint Dehumidifier and Air Purifier
Friedrich D50BPA 50 Pint Dehumidifiers with Built-In Pump
Danby 70 Pint Dehumidifier
Airfree Onix 3000 Air Sterilizer
BGG Digital Hygrometer & Thermometer Clock
See all of our available Friedrich Dehumidifiers.
- Would like a compact basement dehumidifier that will effectively operate down to low temperatures of 41°F.
- Wants a basement dehumidifier with 3 drainage options including a built-in condensate pump for automatic removal, gravity drain hose for continuous drainage or by emptying the collection bucket manually.
- Would like a sleek and modern looking basement dehumidifier that will fit nicely in a room.
- Low temperature operation down to 41°F
- 3 water removal options
- Built-in drain pump for automatic water removal. Can lift water up to 15 ft.
- Continuous drainage hook up
- Drained in removable bucket
- Adjustable humidity control from 30% to 90% in 5% increments
- Displays current relative humidity and temperature
- Automatic defrost cycle
- 2 fan speeds: low, high
- Digital touch controls
- Programmable timer from 1 – 24 hours
- Auto shut off and indicator when bucket is full
- Washable, slide-out filter
- Built-in caster wheels
- Energy star rated
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage Based on 24 Hour Moisture Removal|
|2. Noise Level|
|3. Low Temperature Operation|
|4. Quality of the Continuous Drainage Option Included (Ease of hose attachment, location above the ground to improve the flow of water w/ gravity and provides the hose)|
|5. Bucket Capacity|
|6. Size, Weight and Maneuverability|
|7. Ease of Access to Bucket & to Remove and Replace|
|8. Energy Rating|
|9. Ability to Access Filter & to Remove, Clean and Re-install|
|10. Quality of Construction & Warranty|
|11. Value for the Price|
The Friedrich D70BPA dehumidifier provides reliable, convenient operation with its built-in condensate pump and efficient removal of up to 70 pints of excess moisture per day in damp and moldy basements, offices and other areas up to 1,400 square feet.
- Features a convenient built-in condensate pump and included hose for effortless hook-up. Once its set up in your basement or storage area, you can forget about emptying buckets or other cumbersome maintenance that comes along with disposing the water.
- Stylish, unique design. A basement dehumidifier that doesn't feature the same "boring" appliance-like look. We feel the Friedrich's design will fit nicely in almost any home décor.
- With the included automatic defrost and capability of operating in temperatures as low as 41°F, this dehumidifier will confidently perform in cooler environments below 65 degrees.
- Auto restart function relieves the worry of a power failure when away from the home. After a power interruption, the basement dehumidifier will turn itself back on at the original settings that were selected.
- Features a set and forget adjustable humidity control with digital temperature and relative humidity readout display. After selecting the desired level of humidity between 30% to 90%, the dehumidifier will then read out the actual humidity and temperature in the room. When testing the readings against a calibrated humidistat we found the built-in hygrometer to be fairly accurate.
- The Friedrich is equipped with an easy access, front-loading bucket in case you prefer to remove the water manually.
- Energy efficient with its energy star rated 3.5 pints of moisture removal per kilowatt hour of electricity used.
- The noise level for this basement dehumidifier is slightly too loud for a bedroom but just fine for a finished basement or large unfinished area.
Summary:We are pleased to offer a dehumidifier that includes the features needed to address moisture concerns in basements, offices, and storage areas. One the most useful features in this dehumidifier were the quality of all of the drainage tools. This included its powerful internal condensate pump, the included drainage hose and the uncomplicated continuous drainage hook up. Another great feature is its current temperature and humidity level display on the unit for easy monitoring. If you have a colder basement, the Friedrich would be a good choice since it features auto-defrost and low temperature operation down to 41°F. After much testing we found the Friedrich as a solid, basement dehumidifier that delivered first rate water removal results day in and day out.
Friedrich D70BPA 70-Pint Dehumidifier with Built-In Pump
Technical Specifications of Friedrich D70BPA 70-Pint Dehumidifier with Built-In Pump
|Friedrich D70BPA 70-Pint Dehumidifier with Built-In Pump|
|Coverage Area||1,400 sq. ft.|
|Water Removal Capacity|
|Water Removal Capacity||70 pints (pints per day set at 80F, 60%RH)|
|Energy Factor (L/kWh)|
|Energy Factor (L/kWh)||1.8 L/kWh|
|Operating Temperature Range|
|Operating Temperature Range||41° - 95°|
|Bucket Capacity||16.2 pints|
|Bucket Position||Front of the unit|
|Drain Hose||Yes; 16' in length|
|Power Supply||840 watts, 7.7 amps, 115V, 60 Hz|
|Dimensions||23.25"H x 15"W x 11.5"D|
|Weight (lbs)||44 lbs.|
|Warranty||1 year on parts, 5 years on the sealed refrigerant system|