Fral FDK100 Low Temperature DehumidifierEXPERT:
The Fral FDK100 dehumidifier is designed for damp, cool basements and crawl spaces up to 3000 square feet. It is extremely reliable and offers energy efficient, high-capacity moisture removal. Fast, Free shipping. Exclusively available at AllergyBuyersClub.com.
Fral FDK100 Dehumidifier
Energy-efficient, self-draining basement dehumidifier capable of removing up to 17 gallons of water per day. Dries up to 3000 square feet. 980 watts.
AVAILABILITY: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
0% interest for 12 months* for qualifying purchases every day! 12 equal monthly payments Required.
See our entire family of Fral Dehumidifiers.
Fral FDK100 Low Temperature Dehumidifier are ideal for someone who...
- Desires to maintain a low relative humidity in a space up to 3,000 square feet
- Needs a dehumidifier which will run in temperatures as low as 33°
- Wants a high quality dehumidifier designed to last for many years
- Maintains relative humidity in basements and crawlspaces up to 3000 square feet
- Functioning relative humidity range from 35% – 99% relative humidity
- Amazing 520 CFM motor for faster air circulation
- Offers 30% more coil surface area than competing brands
- Low energy consumption of just 980 watts
- Quiet operation rated at 56 db(A)
- Automatic reverse cycle defrost thermostat and hot gas defrost system allows operation in environments with temperatures as low as 33°
- 5 sensors throughout check for ice every 35 minutes
- All wiring and refrigerant lines are insulated for optimal heat transfer
- Automatic restart in the event of a power interruption
- Sturdy, protective zinc plated, powder coated steel housing
- Built-in carry handles for transport
- 3/4 inch gravity drainage connection requires a 3/4 inch female connector for hose drainage
- Four castor wheels for ease of mobility
- Convenient, washable filter
- Designed in Italy
Each year, during the late Fall once the outdoor temperatures consistently remain lower than the temperature in the space being dehumidified, we recommend turning the dehumidifier off until warmer temperatures return in the Spring. For instance, in the Northeast most basements do not need a dehumidifier running after November 30th and can remain off until approximately April 30th. These dates will vary according to region but are a reasonable guide for operational need in most areas.
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage Based on 24 Hour Moisture Removal|
|2. Noise Level|
|3. Low Temperature Operation|
|4. Quality of the Continuous Drainage Option Included (Ease of hose attachment, location above the ground to improve the flow of water w/ gravity and provides the hose)|
|5. Bucket Capacity||Not Applicable|
|6. Size, Weight and Maneuverability|
|7. Ease of Access to Bucket & to Remove and Replace||Not Applicable|
|8. Energy Rating|
|9. Ability to Access Filter & to Remove, Clean and Re-install|
|10. Quality of Construction & Warranty|
|11. Value for the Price|
The Fral FDK100 is a lot of dehumidifier; spaces of 3,000 square (and even larger) will be no match for this commercial-grade dehumidifier. We really appreciate the high quality materials and design of this dehumidifier. Simply put, if you need to keep a space and it's contents dry, you cannot go wrong with the Fral FDK100.
- Dries large areas up to 3000 square feet
- This high-quality dehumidifier is designed to provide at least ten years of trouble-free operation
- Extraction rate of 4.6 pints per kilowatt hour (kWh)
- The digital humidistat allows you to precisely control the relative humidity in your space in 1% increments
- Quiet operation, suitable for a utility room or basement
- Low profile design requires very little space in basements and is well suited for crawlspaces
- The Fral FDK100 dehumidifier will automatically restart after a power interruption
- Operates in temperatures as low as 33°
Summary:Intelligent design, performance and results are what you can expect from the Fral FDK100 dehumidifier. It is always difficult to maintain a low, healthy relative humidity in larger space but the Fral FDK100 features an amazing 520 CFM fan coupled with a condenser system that will extract enough moisture to keep those larger spaces dry in any climate. Most customers look to achieve and maintain 45% in the areas where they have moisture concerns; the FDK100 will easily manage this in areas up to 3,000 square feet. It's powder coated housing resists rust and the FDK100 has four castor style wheels for ease of mobility. In our opinion, when we consider the investment of purchasing and owning the Fral FDK100 dehumidifier, this machine will save you time, frustration and ultimately money.
Technical Specifications of Fral FDK100 Dehumidifier
|Fral FDK100 Dehumidifier|
|Coverage Area||3000 sq. ft.|
|Water Removal Capacity|
|Water Removal Capacity||Up to 17 gals. per day|
|Energy Factor (L/kWh)|
|Energy Factor (L/kWh)||2.15|
|Operating Temperature Range|
|Operating Temperature Range||33 to 95°F|
|Bucket Capacity||N/A - No buckets to empty|
|Noise Level||56 db(A)|
|An EPA Energy Star certified dehumidifier|
|An EPA Energy Star certified dehumidifier||Yes|
|Auto Defrost||Yes - Hot gas|
|Power cord||9-foot 8-inches|
|Condensate pump||Available as accessory|
|Power Supply||980 watts, 110-120V, 60hz|
|Dimensions||21"W x 22"H x 26.5"D|
|Weight (lbs)||130 lbs|