Ebac Kompact Industrial Dehumidifiers
Ebac Kompact industrial dehumidifier for commercial dehumidification helps prevent water damage and controls odors, mildew, mold, allergies and asthma. Industrial dehumidifier ratings, reviews and comparisons. Reports by consumer experts.
Ebac Kompact Dehumidifier with Built-in Pump
For areas up to 1000 square feet. Removes up to 56 pints of moisture per day.
AVAILABILITY: In Stock. Ships Within 1-2 Business Days.
See the entire family of Ebac Dehumidifiers.
Ebac Kompact Industrial Dehumidifiers are ideal for someone who...
- Has a need for portable industrial dehumidification for up to 1,000 sq. ft. in either moderately damp to extremely wet areas and harsh conditions.
- Needs powerful dehumidification for removing up to 56 pints of water per day (15 gallons maximum in extreme conditions - 90°F 90% humidity) for flood restoration, moisture control, or tough flooded areas in basements, warehouses, storage rooms, electrical and communications switching stations, locker rooms, pumping stations and more.
- Wants a rugged dehumidifier with a heavy duty steel exterior and wheels.
- Would like an hours run meter to keep track of dehumidifier usage.
- Wants the built-in condensate pump for automatic water removal.
- Wants to prevent water damage to building foundation and insulation, and prevent dripping condensation from pipes.
- Operates under extreme conditions and quickly pulls large amounts of moisture from the air
- 'Hot Gas' defrosting feature for effective low temp operation down to 33°F
- Integral condensate pump capable of 20' vertical lift
- High efficiency rotary compressor
- Hours Run Meter providing accurate run time measurements
- Rugged, epoxy powder-coated steel chassis and housing
- Collapsible handle for easy transport
- Rugged wheels with shock absorbing semi-pneumatic tires
- Washable air filter
- Extra long 16' power cord
- Simple operation
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage Based on 24 Hour Moisture Removal|
|2. Noise Level|
|3. Low Temperature Operation|
|4. Quality of the Continuous Drainage Option Included (Ease of hose attachment, location above the ground to improve the flow of water w/ gravity and provides the hose)|
|5. Bucket Capacity||Not Applicable|
|6. Size, Weight and Maneuverability|
|7. Ease of Access to Bucket & to Remove and Replace||Not Applicable|
|8. Energy Rating|
|9. Ability to Access Filter & to Remove, Clean and Re-install|
|10. Quality of Construction & Warranty|
|11. Value for the Price|
The name pretty much says it all. The Ebac Kompact is just that; its compact design allows for quick and easy set up and operation. Don't let this compact machine fool you; it may be small in comparison to other commercial dehumidifiers but it will dry large areas in moderate to extremely harsh conditions.
- Covers up to 1,000 square feet.
- Removes up to 8 gallons (up to 15 gallons in extreme conditions) of excess moisture.
- Operates at temperatures as low as 33 degrees.
- A built in condensate pump and 25 foot drainage hose allow of hassle free moisture removal.
- Durable shock absorbing wheels and a collapsible handle make this unit easy to maneuver.
- “Hot Gas” defrost allows for optimal performance in low temperatures.
- Sturdy steel chassis and epoxy powder coating provide durable construction.
- Backed by 1 year warranty with 3 years on the condenser, evaporator and compressor.
- Adjustable humidistat not included; however, one may be purchased separately.
Summary:If you find yourself in need of a portable commercial dehumidifier that can handle large amounts of excessive moisture quickly, the Ebac Kompact is just what you need. Its compact and mobile design make is easy to transport and set up. Hot Gas defrost, a built in condensate pump and sturdy, rugged construction make the Ebac Kompact ideal for industrial applications such as flood restoration, clean up, pumping stations as well as extreme cases of basement moisture. Thanks to it's simple, straight forward and effective design, the Ebac Kompact get high marks from our product testers.
Technical Specifications of Ebac Kompact Dehumidifier with Built-in Pump
|Ebac Kompact Dehumidifier with Built-in Pump|
|Coverage Area||Up to 1000 sq ft|
|Water Removal Capacity|
|Water Removal Capacity||56 pints per day set @ 80°F, 60%, 15 gallons at suturation|
|Operating Temperature Range|
|Operating Temperature Range||33°F - 95°F|
|Drain Hose||25' hose|
|Power Supply||880 watts, 7 amps, 115V|
|Dimensions||24' H x 20' W x 19' D|
|Weight (lbs)||78 lbs|
|Warranty||1 yr electrical. 3 yrs compressor, condenser, evaporator|