Ebac CS60 Marine and Crawl Space DehumidifiersOur Expert Rating:
Ebac CS60 dehumidifiers with humidistat can be used in crawl spaces and are for commercial, marine or industrial dehumidification. See our dehumidifier reviews, ratings and comparisons. Reports by consumer experts.
Ebac CS60 Dehumidifiers
Covers up to 1500 square feet. Removes up to 56 pints of moisture per day.
AVAILABILITY: Ships within 1-2 business days
0% interest for 12 months* for qualifying purchases every day! 12 equal monthly payments Required.
See the entire family of Ebac Dehumidifiers.
Ebac CS60 Marine and Crawl Space Dehumidifiers are ideal for someone who...
- Has a need for a commercial or heavy-duty permanent or portable dehumidifier for crawl spaces or open spaces up to 1500 sq. ft.
- Wants a unit with a safe, 'hot gas' defrost mechanism - quickly warms dehumidifier coils to prevent icing, so it keeps running in cold conditions.
- Needs up to 56 pints of moisture removal per day (or up to 15 gallons in extreme conditions) for tough flooded areas in offices or laboratories, computer rooms, maintaining fresh locker rooms, safeguarding stored goods from mildew and more.
- Wants to prevent water damage in areas with moderate to extremely wet conditions.
- Prefers a dehumidifier that comes with a drain hose for easy water removal.
- Provides energy efficient humidity control in a wide range of applications
- 'Hot Gas' defrost system for effective operation down to 33°F
- Adjustable control humidistat to maintain level of dryness
- Convenient drain point for condensate collection and hose attachment
- Rugged, epoxy powder-coated steel chassis and housing
- High efficiency rotary compressor
- Extra long power cord
- Collapsible handles
- Simple operation
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage Based on 24 Hour Moisture Removal|
|2. Noise Level|
|3. Low Temperature Operation|
|4. Quality of the Continuous Drainage Option Included (Ease of hose attachment, location above the ground to improve the flow of water w/ gravity and provides the hose)|
|5. Bucket Capacity||Not Applicable|
|6. Size, Weight and Maneuverability|
|7. Ease of Access to Bucket & to Remove and Replace||Not Applicable|
|8. Energy Rating|
|9. Ability to Access Filter & to Remove, Clean and Re-install|
|10. Quality of Construction & Warranty|
|11. Value for the Price|
Do you need the performance of a high performance dehumidifier with the compact design of smaller models? The Ebac CS60 is the perfect fit for crawl spaces or tight spaces. Operating at temperatures as low as 33 degrees, this dehumidifier is powerful, versatile and effective at removing excess moisture and preventing mold.
- Removes up to 7 gallons of excess moisture (15 gallons in extreme conditions) in spaced up to 1500 square feet and down to 33 degrees.
- Operates quietly at a sound level similar to a quiet conversation.
- Convenient drain hose allows for continuous drainage.
- An extra long power cord and collapsible handles make this easy to maneuver.
- Compact design allows for easy installation in crawl spaces or other tight spaces.
- Internal adjustable humidistat and hot gas defrosting allow for ease of operation.
- Durable heavy duty construction is back by a 1 year warranty on electrical and 3 years on the compressor condenser and evaporator.
- No built in pump. An external condensate pump may be purchased.
- No wheels on dehumidifier.
Summary:The CS60 is, without a doubt, a versatile machine. This dehumidifier is both powerful and compact, making it deal for crawl spaces and other hard to reach areas. It will remove up to 15 gallons of water per day depending on the severity of conditions and covers an area of up to 1500 square feet. The CS60 is a great choice for permanent installation or, given its compact design, can be easily transported between job sites when necessary. An internal humidistat, auto-defrost and continuous drainage make this unit simple to operate and maintain. This dehumidifier is quite adaptable; its low temperature operation and exceptional performance in extreme conditions make this unit useful in a wide range of applications; basements, offices, laboratories, locker rooms, museums, the uses are endless.
Technical Specifications of Ebac CS60 Dehumidifiers
|Ebac CS60 Dehumidifiers|
|Coverage Area||Up to 1500 sq ft|
|Water Removal Capacity|
|Water Removal Capacity||Up to 56 pints per day set @ 80°F, 60% RH|
|Operating Temperature Range|
|Operating Temperature Range||33°F - 95°F|
|Drain Hose||Yes - hose is 3/8"W x 25'L|
|Noise Level||57 dBa|
|Power Supply||880 watts, 7 amps, 115V, 60hz|
|Dimensions||14"H x 14"W x 20"D|
|Weight (lbs)||63 lbs.|
|Warranty||1 yr electrical. 3 yrs compressor, condenser, evaporator|