Ebac CD60 Dehumidifiers
Ebac CD60 dehumidifiers with humidistat and condensate pump for commercial or industrial dehumidification. Dehumidifier handles up to 1500 sq. ft. and removes up to 56 pints of water per 24 hours. Operates down to 33°F. Dehumidifiers ratings, reviews and comparisons. Reports by consumer experts.
See the entire family of Ebac Dehumidifiers.
Ebac CD60 Dehumidifiers are ideal for someone who...
- Has a need for a commercial or heavy duty dehumidifier for an open area up to 1500 sq. ft. in either moderately damp to extremely wet areas.
- Has a safe, hot gas defrost mechanism - quickly warms dehumidifier coils to prevent icing, so it keeps running in cold conditions.
- Needs up to 56 pints of moisture removal per day (or up to 15 gallons in extreme conditions) for tough flooded areas in offices or laboratories, computer rooms, maintaining fresh locker rooms, safeguarding stored goods from mildew.
- Wants to prevent water damage to building foundation and insulation, and prevent dripping condensation from pipes.
- Wants a powerful, automatic built-in condensate pump, or a hose drainage option.
- Provides energy efficient humidity control in extreme environments
- "Hot Gas" defrosting feature for effective low temp operation down to 33°F
- Integral condensate pump with 20' vertical lift
- Adjustable control humidistat to maintain the level of dryness
- Convenient drain point for condensate collection of hose attachment
- Rugged, epoxy powder-coated steel chassis and housing
- Hours run meter
- Extra long power cord
- Simple operation
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage Based on 24 Hour Moisture Removal|
|2. Noise Level|
|3. Low Temperature Operation|
|4. Quality of the Continuous Drainage Option Included (Ease of hose attachment, location above the ground to improve the flow of water w/ gravity and provides the hose)|
|5. Bucket Capacity||Not Applicable|
|6. Size, Weight and Maneuverability|
|7. Ease of Access to Bucket & to Remove and Replace||Not Applicable|
|8. Energy Rating|
|9. Ability to Access Filter & to Remove, Clean and Re-install||Not Applicable|
|10. Quality of Construction & Warranty|
|11. Value for the Price|
The Ebac CD60 is a durable high capacity dehumidifier designed to tackle moderate to extreme moisture issues in spaces up to 1500 square feet.
- Removes up to 8 gallons in regular conditions (up to 15 gallons in extreme conditions) at temperatures as low as 33 degrees.
- Remarkably quiet for such a high capacity unit.
- Built in condensate pump or optional drainage hose provide convenient moisture removal.
- Using only 2.5 amps while running, this is a very energy efficient dehumidifier.
- "Hot Gas" defrost eliminates frost built up automatically.
- Galvanized steel chassis and an epoxy coating provide solid and resilient construction.
- 1 year warranty with 3 years on the compressor, evaporator and condenser.
- At 80 lbs and with no wheels or carry handles, this is not the most mobile of units.
Summary:If you are looking for energy efficient yet powerful and effective dehumidifier, the Ebac CD60 is sure to please. These rugged workhorses are ideal for anyone looking for moderate to extreme moisture control in both residential and industrial settings. Covering areas up to 1500 square feet in temperatures as low as 33 degrees, these machines are capable of removing up to 15 gallons of excess moisture in the most extreme conditions. The built in condensate pump makes for effortless water removal and the 'hot gas' defrost feature ensures functionality in even the lowest of temperatures. Versatile, reliable and durable, the Ebac CD60 will handle your dehumidification needs with ease.
Technical Specifications of Ebac CD60 Dehumidifier with Built-in Pump
|Ebac CD60 Dehumidifier with Built-in Pump|
|Coverage Area||Up to 1500 sq ft|
|Water Removal Capacity|
|Water Removal Capacity||56 pints per day set @ 80F, 60%RH, 15 gallons at saturation|
|Operating Temperature Range|
|Operating Temperature Range||33°F - 105°F|
|Noise Level||57 dBa|
|Power Supply||880 watts, 7 amps, 115V, 60hz|
|Dimensions||17' H x 20.25' W x 14' D|
|Weight (lbs)||80 lbs.|
|Warranty||1 yr electrical. 3 yrs compressor, condenser, evaporator|