Ebac CD30 and CD30E Dehumidifiers
Ebac CD30 and CD30E home & industrial dehumidifiers for crawl spaces or harsh industrial or marine environment dehumidification. Dehumidifies up to a 400 sq. ft. room and removes up to 17 pints of water per day. Dehumidifiers ratings, reviews and comparisons. Reports by consumer experts.
See the entire family of Ebac Dehumidifiers.
Ebac CD30 and CD30E Dehumidifiers are ideal for someone who...
- Has a need for durable, industrial strength dehumidifiers for an area up to 400 sq. ft. in either moderately damp to extremely wet areas.
- Flexible size - these dehumidifiers are especially suited for crawl spaces.
- Needs a dehumidifier with low temperature operation down to 33°F.
- Wants a quiet dehumidifier with a low power draw.
- Wants carry handle on dehumidifier for easy mobility, or dehumidifiers suitable for permanent installation.
- Wants a dehumidifier with an internal adjustable humidstat.
- Has safe, hot gas defrost - quickly warms dehumidifier so it keeps running in cold conditions.
- Small in size for crawl spaces or tight spots
- "Hot Gas" defrost system for effective operation down to 33°F
- Internal adjustable humidistat
- Steel chassis and powder coated for long term durability
- Sturdy military-type carrying handles
- Convenient drain point for condensate collection of hose attachment
- Extra long power cord
- Simple to operate
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage Based on 24 Hour Moisture Removal|
|2. Noise Level|
|3. Low Temperature Operation|
|4. Quality of the Continuous Drainage Option Included (Ease of hose attachment, location above the ground to improve the flow of water w/ gravity and provides the hose)|
|5. Bucket Capacity|
|6. Size, Weight and Maneuverability|
|7. Ease of Access to Bucket & to Remove and Replace|
|8. Energy Rating|
|9. Ability to Access Filter & to Remove, Clean and Re-install||Not Applicable|
|10. Quality of Construction & Warranty|
|11. Value for the Price|
The Ebac CD30 & CD30E are ideal for crawlspace and basement conditions in residential environments as well as hostile industrial or marine locations. They are simple to operate and set-up and small enough to transport between job sites. Being only 12 inches high and 12 inches wide it can fit through the tiniest opening if accessing a crawl space or remote area.
- Good value: For low temp dehumidifier, good for moisture removal in cold spaces such as garage, attic or basement.
- Small size: This dehumidifier is great for small areas such as crawlspaces - only 1 ft. high.
- Durable: Its construction is made-up of a heavy duty steel chassis and is finished in an epoxy coating to protect its outer shell from the elements.
- Portability: Can be installed permanently or easily transported to job sites or problem moisture areas. Features a sturdy military type carrying handle and an extra long power cord.
- Low temperature operation: Will operate down to 33°F before shutting off. The 'Hot Gas' defrost automatically eliminates frost build up.
- Quiet operation: Dehumidifier operates at 47 decibels (compare to 20 dba as a whisper, and 60 dba as a normal conversation).
- Adjustable humidistat allows one to regulate the humidity in a room.
- Casters: Not available. Dehumidifier must be carried or transported via a two wheel cart or dolly.
- The gravity drain location is at the bottom and may require elevating it depending on where you are draining the water to or in some cases if an external condensate pump is used raising it a few inches may be necessary .
Summary:The Ebac CD30 & CD30E are excellent for residential use in crawl spaces as well as in industrial and commercial applications. By utilizing Hot Gas Defrost we are confident it will continue to dehumidify even if the temperatures drop as low as 33 degrees. Its dimensions enable it to be set-up in the tightest of spaces. Even though it is small, it is sturdy and will last with its steel chassis and powder coating inside and out. It is very quiet at 47 dba and is conservative on energy consumption to not hurt one's pocketbook. About the only thing one may to contend with is to raise it to assist the water to drain properly with gravity. Like its size this model is not going to dehumidify an area larger than 400 square feet so it is something to be considered when choosing a dehumidifier. If one wishes to wall mount it they should purchase the CD30E model which comes with a mounting bracket. The choice is simple. If you are looking for a reliable well built dehumidifier for a small area where extreme temperature and humidity will be a consistent reality, the CD30 or the CD30E is the answer.
Ebac CD30 Dehumidifiers
Technical Specifications of Ebac CD30 Dehumidifiers
|Ebac CD30 Dehumidifiers|
|Coverage Area||Up to 400 sq ft|
|Water Removal Capacity|
|Water Removal Capacity||17 pts pints per day set @ 80°F, 60% RH|
|Operating Temperature Range|
|Operating Temperature Range||33°F - 95°F|
|Noise Level||47 dba|
|Power Supply||510 watts, 5 amps, 115v|
|Dimensions||12'H x 12'W x 22'D|
|Weight (lbs)||50 lbs.|
|Warranty||1 yr electrical. 3 yrs compressor, condenser, evaporator|
Video Reviews of Ebac CD30 Dehumidifiers
Filters & Accessories for Ebac CD30 Dehumidifiers
Dehumidifier Pump and Tubing
Ideal attachment for constant drainage of dehumidifier where no floor drain is available and the only option is a sink, window, or location in the floor above the room. Comes with 20 ft. of discharge hose. Pumps water up to 15 feet high.
Availability: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
HP DE PUMPKT3