Ebac CD200 DehumidifiersOur Expert Rating:
Click for more info +
Ebac CD200 industrial dehumidifier for commercial dehumidification helps prevent water damage and control odors, mildew, mold, allergies and asthma. Industrial dehumidifier ratings, reviews and comparisons. Reports by consumer experts.
Ebac CD200 Dehumidifiers with Built-in Pump
Operates down to 33°F and removes up to 138 pints of water per day.
AVAILABILITY: Out of Stock
See the entire family of Ebac Dehumidifiers.
Ebac CD200 Dehumidifiers are ideal for someone who...
- Has a need for industrial dehumidification in either moderately damp to extremely wet areas in harsh conditions.
- Requires a dehumidifier with low temp operation down to 33°F.
- Needs powerful dehumidification up to 138 pints of water removal per day for very large areas such as warehouses, factories, offices, and other large-scale facilities; can be utilized as multiple units.
- Wants a rugged dehumidifier with a heavy duty steel exterior.
- Wants to prevent water damage to building foundation and insulation, and prevent dripping condensation from pipes.
- Quick moisture control in harsh environments
- "Reverse Cycle" defrosting feature for low temp operation down to 33°F
- Integral condensate pump with high capacity pumping height
- Adjustable control humidistat to maintain the level of dryness
- Self-contained for quick and easy installation
- May be ducted if desired
- Remote humidistat facility
- Quiet, 2 speed fan
- Totally enclosed coils in an epoxy-coated, heavy gauge steel case
- Adjustable feet to facilitate easy installation
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage Based on 24 Hour Moisture Removal|
|2. Noise Level|
|3. Low Temperature Operation|
|4. Quality of the Continuous Drainage Option Included (Ease of hose attachment, location above the ground to improve the flow of water w/ gravity and provides the hose)|
|5. Bucket Capacity||Not Applicable|
|6. Size, Weight and Maneuverability|
|7. Ease of Access to Bucket & to Remove and Replace||Not Applicable|
|8. Energy Rating|
|9. Ability to Access Filter & to Remove, Clean and Re-install|
|10. Quality of Construction & Warranty|
|11. Value for the Price|
The Ebac CD200 is the newest addition to the Ebac line of commercial and industrial dehumidifiers and one of our latest to review. We believe it offers some of the highest capacity we have seen as well as being compact for easier set-up.
- The Ebac CD200 can dehumidify extremely large areas up to 2,648 square feet plus in saturated conditions of 95 degree temperatures and 80% humidity it can remove up to 34.6 gallons of moisture in a 24 hour period.
- Considering its capacity this Ebac is compact in size so it will not require as much space as some of their larger models.
- As in most of the Ebac models, the CD200 comes equipped with reverse hot gas defrost which will allow it to continue removing moisture even at temperatures down to 33 degrees.
- In our review of the CD200 we were pleased to see that it is supplied with an integral condensate pump with a high capacity pumping height. Furthermore, the supplied drainage hose eases any set-up issues.
- There is a washable filter that is easy to access and maintain to protect the internal components from any dust and coarse particles that could affect the performance.
- The CD200 offers a humidistat control to set the desired humidity so it can automatically switch on and off to save energy and expense.
- The Ebac CD200 is well built and constructed with an epoxy-coated heavy gauge steel case that totally encloses the coils for protection.
- At 176 pounds this is definitely not lightweight and is not supplied with casters so it is not easy to transport. However, compared to the other Ebac models its dimensions are smaller so your choice of location will be easier.
- This Ebac model has a noise rating of 73 decibels so it is not one of our quieter dehumidifiers but it makes up for it with the moisture it can pull out of the air.
- At 2.6 pints of water removal per kilowatt hour of electricity used the CD200 does not rate that well in comparison to some of the other models. The 10.6 amps it requires along with a 220 volt hook-up is something to consider in your decision making.
Summary:The Ebac CD200 is rather pricey when one is reviewing the different models on the market but we are confident most will overlook it after considering the features and benefits it offers, particularly, its extreme drying potential. We conclude this to be a good choice for someone requiring a machine of the highest capacity for extreme moisture issues as well as being compact in size due to space limitations.
Technical Specifications of Ebac CD200 Dehumidifiers with Built-in Pump
|Ebac CD200 Dehumidifiers with Built-in Pump|
|Water Removal Capacity|
|Water Removal Capacity||138 pints per day set @ 80°F, 60%RH|
|Operating Temperature Range|
|Operating Temperature Range||33°F – 95°F|
|Noise Level||73 dBa|
|Power Supply||2250 watts, 10.6 amps, 220V, 60hz|
|Dimensions||32.7"H x 29.5"W x 17.5"D|
|Weight (lbs)||176 lbs|
|Warranty||1 yr electrical. 3 yrs compressor, condenser, evaporator|