DezAir DEZ1100 DehumidifiersOur Expert Rating:
The DezAir DEZ-1100 Dehumidifiers has been discontinued.
Click for more info +
The DezAir DEZ1100 dehumidifier has been discontinued. As an alternative we recommend the Fral FDK100 Low Temperature Dehumidifier by Aerus. Accessories available for purchase below.
DezAir DEZ1100 Dehumidifiers are ideal for someone who...
- Has a large crawl space or basement with humidity issues and is need of quick moisture removal.
- Would like a crawl space dehumidifier that will handle large areas but features a compact, low profile design that will fit in tighter spaces.
- Needs a reliable dehumidification system to protect ones belongings and furnishings from water damage, mold and mildew growth and odor.
- Needs a unit that operates effectively in temperatures as low as 40°F.
- Wants a powerful crawl space dehumidifier that is energy efficient and Energy Star rated.
- Designed for crawl space and basement dehumidification
- Low clearance design
- Automatic defrost thermostat
- Humidity control adjustment
- Humid: 55 – 65% RH
- Normal: 45 – 55% RH
- Drier: 35 – 45% RH
- Powerful 300 CFM motor ideal for air circulation
- Comes standard with MERV-11 air filtration
- Easy access for removing and installing filters
- Fan only option independent of dehumidification
- Gravity drainage hose connection
- Optional condensate pump kit
- Compatible with duct work
- Energy star rated
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage Based on 24 Hour Moisture Removal|
|2. Noise Level|
|3. Low Temperature Operation|
|4. Quality of the Continuous Drainage Option Included (Ease of hose attachment, location above the ground to improve the flow of water w/ gravity and provides the hose)|
|5. Bucket Capacity||Not Applicable|
|6. Size, Weight and Maneuverability|
|7. Ease of Access to Bucket & to Remove and Replace||Not Applicable|
|8. Energy Rating|
|9. Ability to Access Filter & to Remove, Clean and Re-install|
|10. Quality of Construction & Warranty|
|11. Value for the Price|
The advanced DezAir dehumidifier is properly designed for installation in crawl spaces or basements that experience short and long term humidity conditions.
- Cutting edge dehumidification for crawlspaces and basements. This unit will solve large dehumidification jobs quickly compared to multiple and less efficient dehumidifiers.
- Features a compact, low-profile design that will fit comfortably in tight crawl space.
- Uncomplicated, hassle free operation.
- Built to last throughout from its carefully designed internal components to its robust housing.
- Considering its powerful dehumidification and how much air it circulates, the DezAir is comparatively quiet for a crawl space dehumidifier in its class.
- In the event of a power failure, the DezAir will automatically restart for least amount of interruption in its operation.
- Its built-in MERV-11 cleans the air (down to 2 microns) as a secondary function.
- At 86 lbs, the DezAir isn't our most lightweight unit.
- No digital humidistat readout on the machine.
Summary:We were highly impressed with the DezAir's performance and will truly stand behind stating that this is one powerful, reliable and cost-effective solution to those with extreme moisture issues in the home or office. Right away, the DezAir crawl space dehumidifier delivered first rate water removal results quickly and efficiently. The DezAir is basically ready-to-go upon arrival: just install on blocks of your choice, set up the continuous drainage hose, plug in and let this dominant machine do all the work for you. Lastly, considering the quality and outstanding performance, we find the DezAir crawl space dehumidifier to represent excellent value for the money.
Technical Specifications of DezAir DEZ-1100 Dehumidifiers
|DezAir DEZ-1100 Dehumidifiers|
|Coverage Area||2200 sq. ft.|
|Water Removal Capacity|
|Water Removal Capacity||109 pints per day set @ 80°F, 60% RH|
|Energy Factor (L/kWh)|
|Energy Factor (L/kWh)||2.9|
|Operating Temperature Range|
|Operating Temperature Range||40 to 95°F|
|Bucket Capacity||N/A - No buckets to empty|
|Drain Hose||Yes – Included|
|Noise Level||55-60 dB|
|Power Supply||700 watts, 6.4 amps, 110-120V, 60hz|
|Dimensions||20"W x 15"H x 37 1/4"D|
|Weight (lbs)||86 lbs|
|Warranty||2 yr: parts/labor, 5 yr: sealed refrigeration system|
Video Reviews of DezAir DEZ-1100 Dehumidifiers
Filters & Accessories for DezAir DEZ-1100 Dehumidifiers
DezAir Condensate Pump Kit
Use the condensate pump kit if a floor drain is not easily accessible and the exiting water has to go up hill (into a sink, out a window, etc). Condensate pump kit includes pump, tubing, clamp and screws.
Availability: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
DZ DE PUMP
- Free curbside delivery service* is included with your purchase.
- DezAir crawl space dehumidifiers are shipped via a freight carrier and require a delivery appointment. The freight carrier will contact you to set the date of delivery.
Some rural areas may have issues with larger trucks and additional fees may apply to deliver to these areas.