Boneco U700 Digital Warm & Cool Mist Ultrasonic HumidifierOur Expert Rating:
The Boneco U700 Humidifier is a Digital Warm & Cool Mist Ultrasonic humidifier with powerful, visible humidification. The Boneco U700 humidifies areas up to 1000 sq. ft. See Boneco U700 ratings and reviews.
See the entire family of Boneco Humidifiers.
- Wants to have the option of either warm or cool mist humidification
- Wants an easy to operate and handle humidifier with digital controls
- Needs coverage of up to 1000 square feet
- Suffers from dry skin, allergies, asthma, sinus infections or frequent cold symptoms
- Ultrasonic humidification up to 1000 sq. ft.
- Warm or cool mist option by push of a button
- High-frequency vibrations turn water into a micro-fine mist
- Easy to use digital display
- Built in hygrostat with ITC Technology that automatically adjusts output
- AOS's largest tank size of 2.4 gallons
- Desired humidity level settings: 30% - 80%
- Hydro Cell with activated carbon provides constant freshness in humidifier
- Demineralization cartridge prevents lime and calcium build-up
- Programmable timer
- Sleep mode
- Smart automatic shut-off when tank is removed
- Automatic cleaning mode
- Cleaning and water exchange indicator
- Empty indicator
- Aroma function for scented oils
- Whisper-quiet operation
- Made in Korea
About Ultrasonic Technology: High-frequency vibrations turn the water into a micro-fine mist. A fan blows the mist into the room where it is immediately evaporated. When pre-heating function is switched on, water is pre-heated to 176°F and exits the appliance at a comfortable temperature of 104°F. Ultrasonic humidifiers consume very little power, are virtually silent and produce a visible fog-like mist.
Cleaning: The tank should be cleaned regularly with water (no detergents) once a week during use. If you are operating the machine with the pre-heating function, clean every two weeks. Use decalcification agents (see EZCal cleaner above) to remove deposits from the fogging chamber (evaporation chamber). Rinse thoroughly and dry.
Replacements: The Hydro Cell is an advanced water maintenance system that ensures your humidifier's functionality while providing fresh humidification performance. It needs to be replaced every 1 - 2 months depending on water quality. The demineralization cartridge prevents the build up of mineral residues or white dust and should be replaced every 2-3 months. If the water you are using is very hard, it may be necessary to replace the cartridge more frequently.
Please note: In order to maximize the performance it is recommended the unit be placed at least 2 feet off the floor to allow the mist the opportunity to completely evaporate before hitting the floor and to eliminate carpeting or wood flooring from becoming damp.
The following situations could contribute to excessive white dust so are recommended to be avoided:
- Using water that has been treated by a water softening system could result in an increased incidence of white dust due to the excess sodium in the softened water. Therefore, it is recommended to use water that bypasses the system, bottled, or distilled water.
- Use of this product with a negative ionizer air purifier or air cleaner with an optional post ionizing function could contribute to an increased collection of dust on surfaces. If this occurs try operating this product without the negative ionizer air purifier or with the optional ionizing function on the air cleaner turned off.
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage|
|2. Level of Quietness|
|3. Filter Life & Cost of Replacement Cartridges|
|4. Amount of Maintenance Required|
|5. Anti-bacterial Features|
|6. Ease of Filling|
|7. Ease of Operation and Filter Replacement|
|8. Quality of Construction|
|9. Humidistat to select desired humidity level & hygrometer to display the actual humidity in the room|
|10. Frequency of Filling|
|11. Value for Price|
The Boneco U700 is one of the largest Boneco ultrasonic humidifiers with a 2.4 gallon water tank and room coverage of up to 1000 sq. ft. This digital humidifier has all the extras and user-friendly features that make Boneco humidifiers our top rated choice for home or office humidification.
- High-frequency vibrations destroy bacteria and viruses
- Helps alleviate dry skin, allergies from dust, sinus troubles and frequent cold symptoms
- Monitors temperature and automatically adjusts the output, eliminating the possibility of over humidification in the room which can lead to mold growth.
- Peaceful sleep with Whisper-quiet operation, auto-dim lighting and LED night light
- Titanium transducer surface for less cleaning, longer lifetime and is rust resistant
- Two tank handles for better handling and refilling
- Steady humidification which forces a high level of humidity into the room
- Mist is evaporated immediately
- Electronic controls and digital LCD display provide hassle-free programming
- Cost of this humidifier is one our our highest, but well worth the money for the quality and features included
Summary:This all new digital Ultrasonic humidifier from Boneco features advanced, powerful humidification with a sleek and modern new look. The right humidifier can provide comforting relief for those who suffer from allergies, asthma, sinus infections or if you're just one of many waking up with dry skin or a sore throat. The Boneco U700 provides steady humidification that forces a high level of humidity into the room, covering up to an impressive 1000 square feet of living space. This high quality ultrasonic humidifier with warm or cool mist creates a comfortable and clean environment in any room.
Boneco U700 Digital Warm & Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier
Technical Specifications of Boneco U700 Digital Warm & Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier
|Boneco U700 Digital Warm & Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier|
|Room Coverage||1000 sq. ft.|
|Tank Capacity||2.4 gallons|
|Humidification Performance||Up to 4 gallons per 24 hours|
|Noise Level||< 25 dB(A)|
|Type of mist|
|Type of mist||Warm or Cool mist|
|Humidifier fan speeds|
|Humidifier fan speeds||3 speeds - Low, Medium & High|
|Power Supply (Volt, Hertz, Watts)|
|Power Supply (Volt, Hertz, Watts)||120V, 60Hz, 45W|
|Refill Light||Cleaning/maintenance and empty indicators|
|Adjustable humidity control|
|Adjustable humidity control||Yes|
|Type of humidifier|
|Type of humidifier||Ultrasonic|
|Includes Digital Humidistat|
|Includes Digital Humidistat||Yes|
|Relative humidity range|
|Relative humidity range||30% - 80%|
|Dimensions||14"H x 7.5"W x 13.5"L|
Video Reviews of Boneco U700 Digital Warm & Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier
Filters & Accessories for Boneco U700 Digital Warm & Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier
Boneco AQUA PRO A250 2-in-1 Demineralization & Purification Cartridge
Reduces water hardness. Included active carbon removes odors and absorbs impurities from the water. Fits all Boneco and Air-O-Swiss Ultrasonic Humidifiers (except the 7146 Travel). Replace every 6 months.
Availability: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
AS HU A250