PowerSteam XR500 Steam Mop by AerusOur Expert Rating:
The PowerSteam XR500 Steam Mop has been discontinued.
Click for more info +
This item is discontinued.
Customers Also Bought
See our entire family of PowerSteam Steam Cleaners.
PowerSteam XR500 Steam Mop by Aerus are ideal for someone who...
- Would like to clean and sanitize floors without the use of chemicals
- Wants a deep cleaning that removes built-up layers of cleaner and breaks up the grime hiding within the pores of your home's floors
- Would like to upgrade with the available accessories to create a complete cleaning tool
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Adjustable steam control
- Low profile cleaning head with 180 degree swivel action
- 12 inch wide cleaning path
- Removable water tank
- Up to 20 minutes run time per fill
- 30 second heat-up time
- 16.5 foot long power cord
- Includes 2 cleanable, reusable microfiber cleaning bonnets
- Includes carpet glider attachment for cleaning rugs and carpets
The microfiber pads are designed to be used for hundreds of times. Regularly clean the pads either by hand (using mild soap and warm water) or in the clothes washer on delicate cycle, cool water. Never use fabric softener or bleach. Best to let the pads air dry to maintain maximum long term effectiveness.
- Removes grease, ground-in dirt and spots better than solvents
- Cleans kitchen floors, counters and appliances
- Cleans grout between tiles
- Removes soap scum and mildew from bathrooms, tiles and fixtures
- Cleans and freshens carpets, upholstery, drapes and blinds
This vapor steam cleaner will clean carpets if they are not terribly soiled or worn. If they are badly soiled or worn, they should be professionally cleaned first and then gone over with the vapor stream cleaner to sanitize the carpeting and remove the chemicals left behind. These units are best suited for light cleaning, maintenance, and spot removal and will take longer to use than water extracting cleaning machines. Remember that a major use for vapor steam cleaners is to kill bacteria, fleas and critters, and remove chemicals and odors from carpeting and other surfaces.
Note: It is important when cleaning your carpets to vacuum both before and after you steam clean. The heat from the steam will draw dirt, hair, etc. to the surface where vacuuming will remove it.
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Steam Quality - Temperature & Dryness|
|2. Tank Capacity & Length of Cleaning Time Per Tankfull|
|3. Quality and Absorption of Pads|
|4. Heat Up Time|
|5. Weight & Maneuverability|
|6. Length of Power Cord|
|7. Overall Machine Construction|
|8. Manufacturer's Credibility Including Return Policy & Warranty|
|9. Value for the Price|
The PowerSteam XR500 steam cleaner is design to simplify all types of cleaning tasks. The XR500 will clean your floors and can even clean counter tops, kitchen appliances, bathroom fixtures, windows, and is handy for a variety of outdoor cleaning tasks too.
- Lightweight, maneuverable design is effective and easy to use
- Is ready to use in just 30 seconds
- Only requires water from the tap to sanitize and clean your floors and more
- Cleans floors more effectively than mops with chemicals
- Easy to remove water tank quickly refills so you can keep cleaning
- Variable steam control adjusts the steam output for different cleaning needs
- Handheld unit is comfortable in the hand and well balanced for reduced fatigue during extended cleaning sessions
Summary:Whether you have used a steam mop or not, you will appreciate the ease with which the PowerSteam XR500 cleans virtually every floor type in your home. This mop quickly heats up to temps that will not only deep clean your surfaces, it will actually sanitize those same surfaces, providing peace of mind knowing that your floors and surfaces are as clean as they look. Plus you get to say goodbye to expensive but also potentially harmful chemicals that are widely used in many homes. Our seasoned team of product testers rated the XR500 steam mop very highly and are confident you will be thrilled with how much time this steam mop saves you and how much cleaner your home will be.
Technical Specifications of PowerSteam XR500 Steam Mop
|PowerSteam XR500 Steam Mop|
|Steam cleaner accessories included|
|Steam cleaner accessories included||2 washable, microfiber cleaning pads, 2 extension tubes, swivel steam head, 1 replaceable water filter and carpet glide attachment|
|Steam cleaner internal boiler temperature|
|Steam cleaner internal boiler temperature||245°F|
|Maneuverability||180° swivel head|
|Tank Capacity||1.2 Cups|
|Heat Up Time|
|Heat Up Time||> 30 seconds|
|Operating Time||20 minutes|
|Power Cord Length|
|Power Cord Length||16.4 ft|
|Power Requirement||1200 watts, 120V|
|Color||Black with red accents|