Ebac Triton DehumidifiersEXPERT:
Ebac Triton industrial & home dehumidifier for commercial or home dehumidification helps prevent water damage and control odors, mildew, mold, allergies and asthma. Portable dehumidifier ratings, reviews and comparisons. Reports by consumer experts.
Ebac Triton Dehumidifiers with Built-in Pump
For areas up to 800 sq. ft. in size. Removes up to 52 pints of moisture per day.
AVAILABILITY: In Stock. Ships Within 1-2 Business Days.
See the entire family of Ebac Dehumidifiers.
Ebac Triton Dehumidifiers are ideal for someone who...
- Has a need for portable home or industrial dehumidification in up to 800 sq. ft. in either moderately damp to extremely wet areas in harsh conditions.
- Requires a dehumidifier with low temp operation down to 33°F.
- Would like a built-in condensate pump for hassle-free, automatic water removal.
- Needs dehumidification up to 52 pints of water removal per day for flood restoration, moisture control, or tough flooded areas in basements, warehouses, storerooms, electrical and communications switching stations, locker rooms, pumping stations and more.
- Wants a rugged dehumidifier with a heavy duty steel exterior.
- Wants to prevent water damage to building foundation and insulation, and prevent dripping condensation from pipes.
- Wants a powerful, but energy efficient dehumidifier.
- Low temperature operation down to 33°F
- Quickly removes moisture
- Built-in pump w/ pump purge switch (20’ vertical lift, 100’+ horizontal)
- "Hot gas" defrost system
- Temperature sensitive defrost
- Simple operation
- Steel chassis for long term durability
- 2 rugged wheels and folding handle
- Extra long power cord
- Washable air filter
- Low energy use
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage Based on 24 Hour Moisture Removal|
|2. Noise Level|
|3. Low Temperature Operation|
|4. Quality of the Continuous Drainage Option Included (Ease of hose attachment, location above the ground to improve the flow of water w/ gravity and provides the hose)|
|5. Bucket Capacity||Not Applicable|
|6. Size, Weight and Maneuverability|
|7. Ease of Access to Bucket & to Remove and Replace||Not Applicable|
|8. Energy Rating|
|9. Ability to Access Filter & to Remove, Clean and Re-install|
|10. Quality of Construction & Warranty|
|11. Value for the Price|
The Ebac Triton is a moderately priced powerful dehumidifier that is good for commercial and residential moisture problems as a result of flooding from flash floods, hurricane, heavy rains, or water main break. It quickens one's ability to restore a room or several rooms after any water event.
- Energy Efficient: uses very little energy to run dehumidifiers - 2.5 RLA (running load amps) per hour.
- Powerful: high efficiency rotary compressor.
- Useful built in features: condensate pump with 20 ft. vertical lift for hassle-free water removal plus a purge switch to drain the internal reservoir after the job is completed.
- Easy mobility: dehumidifier has 2 rugged wheels and 1 folding carry handle for transport.
- Low temperature operation: hot gas defrost is a great built-in feature of these Ebac dehumidifiers, and particularly important in cold basements or unheated areas that require constant dehumidification; without a defrost feature, dehumidifiers can shut off for long periods of time.
- Heavy duty steel chassis and powder coated for durability.
- Easy set-up and operation with its extra long power cord.
- No adjustable humidistat, however the optional humidistat controller sold below can help power the dehumidifier on and off based on the desired humidity level chosen
Summary:The Ebac Triton Dehumidifier is a rugged yet portable dehumidifier which will operate under extreme conditions and pull large amounts of moisture from the air. Its collapsible handle, large wheels and compact size allow for one-man operation in several rooms. Features such as a built-in condensate pump with 20 foot vertical lift, powerful and efficient compressor, hot gas defrost and rugged exterior provide fast, dependable, and energy-efficient drying. The low temperature operation and high water removal capacity make it an excellent choice for up to 1000 sq. ft. home or industrial dehumidification needs. The only thing we found to be missing was that it does not come with an adjustable humidistat which poses a problem only if one wishes to use the Triton in a controlled setting to maintain a specific humidity day in and day out. Otherwise, it provides everything you will need to remove the water vapor from the air and help evaporate standing water in a flooded environment fast, easily, and inexpensively.
Technical Specifications of Ebac Triton Dehumidifiers with Built-in Pump
|Ebac Triton Dehumidifiers with Built-in Pump|
|Coverage Area||Up to 800 sq ft|
|Water Removal Capacity|
|Water Removal Capacity||52 pints per day set @ 80°F, 60% RH, 12 gallons at saturation|
|Operating Temperature Range|
|Operating Temperature Range||33°F - 95°F|
|Noise Level||57 dBa|
|Power Supply||470 watts, 5 amps, 115V, 60 Hz|
|Dimensions||29' H x 20' W x 15' D|
|Weight (lbs)||75 lbs|
|Warranty||1 yr electrical. 3 yrs compressor, condenser, evaporator|