- Removes 50-Pints per day
- Dries room up to 1,000 Sq. Ft.
- 2 Year Warranty included
- 30-day Risk Free Trial
Danby 50 Pint DehumidifierOur Expert Rating:
The Danby 50 Pint Dehumidifier has been discontinued.
Danby 50 Pint Dehumidifiers are for residential spaces and basements up to 3,000 sq. ft. The DDR050BGWDB 50 pint low-temperature dehumidifiers quietly operate down to 41°F. Expert advice, ratings & reviews from our knowledgeable staff. Fast, free shipping and 30-day no-hassle return policy.
Customers Also Bought
See all of our available Danby Dehumidifiers.
- Wants a quiet low temperature environmentally friendly dehumidifier for a residential space or basement up to 3,000 square feet.
- Has a cold, damp basement and needs a low temperature dehumidifier that will operate down to 41°F.
- Would like the cost savings from an Energy Star rated dehumidifier.
- Low temperature operation down to 41°F
- One of our quietest, low temperature dehumidifiers
- 3 water drainage options:
- Drained into removable bucket
- Automatic shutoff feature prevents the bucket from overflowing
- Direct drain feature allows for continuous operation
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Auto de-icer prevents ice build-up on coils
- 2 fan speeds
- Auto Restart: unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Electronic controls
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Caster wheels
- Energy star compliant
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage Based on 24 Hour Moisture Removal|
|2. Noise Level|
|3. Low Temperature Operation|
|4. Quality of the Continuous Drainage Option Included (Ease of hose attachment, location above the ground to improve the flow of water w/ gravity and provides the hose)|
|5. Bucket Capacity|
|6. Size, Weight and Maneuverability|
|7. Ease of Access to Bucket & to Remove and Replace|
|8. Energy Rating|
|9. Ability to Access Filter & to Remove, Clean and Re-install|
|10. Quality of Construction & Warranty|
|11. Value for the Price|
The Danby DDR050BGWDB 50 pint dehumidifier is a compact, quiet and highly effective machine designed to keep your home, office or basement dry and free of mold and mildew. Its compact design and easy to use controls make this a great choice for anyone looking to remove excess water at low temperatures.
Summary:Danby has built a solid reputation for building high quality yet affordable dehumidifiers. It is extremely quiet, making it convenient for not only basements but frequently inhabited areas as well. Our review team likes Danby's user-friendly digital controls, quiet operation and low energy consumption. If you are planning to use a dehumidifier in a room that is often occupied and thus sound may be a concern, the Danby DDR050BGWDB 50 pint dehumidifier is quiet enough to be placed in a bedroom.
Technical Specifications of Danby 50 Pint Dehumidifier
|Danby 50 Pint Dehumidifier|