WhiteWing Breeze Steam Cleaners
The WhiteWing Breeze Steam Cleaner has been discontinued.
This WhiteWing Breeze Steam Cleaner has been Discontinued. As an alternative we recommend the US Steam White Tail US600 Steam Cleaners. Accessories available for purchase below.
WhiteWing Breeze Steam Cleaners are ideal for someone who...
- Prefers to clean without harsh, toxic chemicals.
- Needs to destroy and remove household allergens such as mold spores, dust mites as well as bed bugs, various bacteria and viruses.
- Wants to quickly and easily clean bathrooms, kitchens, windows, floors, upholstery and more.
- Dual boiler, continuous fill system - allows you to add water at any time without having to wait for the unit to cool down
- 5 bar - 72 PSI steam pressure
- Patented EMC² technology prevents sediment build up and scaling in the boiler
- Flexible hose with ergonomically designed handle that wont get hot during operation
- Digital pressure gauge for maintaining the ideal steam level
- Low water level indicator light
- Steam pressure indicator light
- Large rear wheels and swivel front wheel for stability and maneuverability
- Longer length 16.6 foot power cord
- High quality 20-piece accessory set
- Included standard accessories:
Flexible hose with handle, 2 wands, floor brush with filler pad, triangular brush with filler pad, window squeegee, nozzle with brass tip, aluminum nozzle, 30mm nylon brush, 30mm white nylon brush, 30mm brass brush, 30mm stainless steel brush, scraper, drain cleaner, 3 bamboo towels and accessory tote.
- Components made in Italy, assembly in China
The Electromagnetic Mineral Crystallization Chamber (EMC²) is a powerful magnetically charged filter inside the WhiteWing Breeze. EMC² converts the molecular structure of larger minerals found in tap water (like calcium) into smaller crystallized molecules. By crystallizing the molecular structure, calcium and magnesium minerals are rendered smaller and lighter. This allows the minerals to float on the surface of the water in the tank rather than sink to the bottom as sediment. As such, there is no scale build up in the machine. In fact not only is the life of the machine extended, but steam containing crystallized minerals much like soft water leaves no residue. This is an even more effective method of sanitizing surfaces than that of steam generated without the use of EMC². By adding the EMC² advantage to the already powerful operating steam pressure system, we've created the leading professional chemical-free steam cleaning and sanitizing machine.
- Destroys germs, viruses, dust mites, mold and bacteria
- Removes grease and dirt better than chemical cleaners
- Removes soap and mildew from bathrooms, tiles and grout
- Removes grease from kitchen floors, counters and appliances
- Sanitizes and disinfects nurseries and pet areas
- Cleans upholstery, drapes and bedding
- Deodorizes all cleaned surfaces
- Cleans windows and glass
- Quickly cleans sealed hardwood floors and other flat floor surfaces
- Dissolves and emulsifies calcium, grease and more
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Steam Quality - Temperature, Pressure & Dryness|
|2. Quality of Accessories & Easy To Put On and Takeoff|
|3. Ability to Maintain Dry Steam and Pressure|
|4. Quality of Boiler & Overall Machine Construction|
|5. Tank Capacity & Length of Cleaning Time Per Tankfull|
|6. Heat Up Time|
|7. Ability To Regulate Steam – Quantity of Adjustment Levels & Location (on the handle or unit)|
|8. Length of Power Cord, Hose & Overall Operating Radius|
|9. Maneuverability & Ease of Use|
|10. Safety Features|
|11. Manufacturer's Credibility Including Return Policy & Warranty|
|12. Value For the Price|
The Breeze steam cleaner is our new top-of-the line home steam cleaning system from WhiteWing. Exclusively at AllergyBuyersClub, this steam cleaner features a continuous fill system that allows for unlimited cleaning times as well as state of the art accessory tools that can only be had with machines costing two to three times as much. Just compare all of the features offered with our new WhiteWing Breeze to those of much higher priced cleaners and you will see for yourself what an incredible value this new steam cleaner is. Offered to you only at AllergyBuyersClub.
- Save money with this exclusive, unparalleled offer
- Save time by adding water any time without having to wait for the unit to cool down
- Fast heat up time of only 8 minutes
- Sanitize and disinfect your home without the need for harsh chemicals
- Easy to move around your home with this compact and lightweight design
- Excellent range with a 16.6 foot power cord that easily stores underneath
- Simple to attach, high quality and exclusively designed accessories
- Durable stainless steel boiler and quality Italian construction
- Backed by a Lifetime boiler tank warranty
- Large rear wheels do not swivel however this does feature a small front swivel wheel to help with maneuverability
- Does not feature steam regulator option
Summary:We are proud to offer this new and exclusively designed high quality steam cleaner. Deep clean, sanitize and even disinfect surfaces in your home using natural and environmentally friendly steam. For peace of mind, the Breeze steam cleaner allows you to clean more safely without the use of potentially hazardous, toxic chemicals. In fact, for allergy and asthma sufferers, the destruction and removal of allergen-triggers such as mold spores, pollen and dust mites will have a lasting effect on your immune system. Steam cleaning is the top choice for eliminating these allergens with steam generated from regular tap water, nothing else. The WhiteWing Breeze steam cleaner is perfect for cleaning, sanitizing and deodorizing all the rooms in your home and with it's continuous fill, dual boiler system you will never run out of steam. We believe the most valuable benefit from steam cleaning is safeguarding and ultimately improving you and your families health.
Technical Specifications of WhiteWing Breeze Steam Cleaner
|WhiteWing Breeze Steam Cleaner|
|Operating Pressure||72 psi, 5 bar|
|Tank Capacity||2 quarts (1.9 liters)|
|Heat up time|
|Heat up time||8 minutes|
|Operating Time||Continuous fill system|
|Hose length||9.33 ft.|
|Power Cord Length|
|Power Cord Length||16.66 ft.|
|Boiler Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Wattage & Power Consumption|
|Wattage & Power Consumption||1750W, 120V|
|Dimensions||9"H x 10"W x 13.75"L|
|Weight (without water):|
|Weight (without water):||9 lbs|
|Warranty||1 year limited; Lifetime boiler tank warranty|