White Mountain Textiles Mulberry Silk ComforterOur Expert Rating:
The White Mountain Textiles Mulberry Silk Comforter has been discontinued.
Click for more info +
The White Mountain silk comforter has been Discontinued. As an alternative we recommend the Mulberry West Silk Filled Comforter.
See all of our exclusive White Mountain Textiles Bedding Collection.
- All season silk comforter
- Filled with Grade-A, long fiber Mulberry silk
- Covered in a 50/50 blend of natural silk and cotton
- 9.5" quilted box-stitch construction to minimize fill shifting
- Hotel-quality craftsmanship for durability
- Piped edges
- Ultra breathable
- Silk has thermal properties to help regulate body temperature
- Silk is good for the skin
- Silk naturally repels dust mites, mold and bacteria
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 tested and certified to be free of harmful substances
Professional dry clean only.
Imported. Made in China.
- Gorgeous comforter with a beautiful sheen and excellent drape.
- Cover fabric feels and looks like 100% silk.
- Well constructed stitching.
- Silk fill is smooth and evenly distributed throughout the comforter; no lumps or bare spots.
- Lightweight; does not feel heavy on your body.
- Extremely breathable and absorbent; helps the body maintain a comfortable temperature throughout the night.
- Dust mites and fungus do not survive in silk.
- Silk's smooth and soft texture is less likely to irritate those with sensitive skin conditions.
- Silk is not machine washable.
- May not be warm enough on its own for cold, northern climates.
Summary:We love the White Mountain Textiles Mulberry Silk Comforter not only for its undeniable beauty, but for its lightweight warmth and natural allergy-friendly properties. This comforter is made from high quality, natural materials and is well constructed. It feels wonderful to sleep under offering a comfortable warmth that adjusts to your body temperature. It would be the ideal comforter for someone who gets too hot under down, wool or synthetic filled comforters. If you have sensitive skin or are easily irritated by certain fabrics, silk is an excellent choice as its natural protein structure makes it the most hypoallergenic of all fabrics. The Mulberry Silk Comforter could be used year round in a temperature controlled home but you may need to grab an extra layer on those cold winter nights.
White Mountain Textiles Mulberry Silk Comforter
Technical Specifications of White Mountain Textiles Mulberry Silk Comforter
|White Mountain Textiles Mulberry Silk Comforter|
|Comforters Construction||Quilted box-stitch|
|Comforters Weight or Season|
|Comforters Weight or Season||All Season|
|Comforters Covers||50/50 blend of silk and cotton|
|Comforters Fill||Mulberry silk|
|Fill Power||350 gsm|
|Comforters Care||Dry clean|
|Comforters Color||Natural white|
|Comforters Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Size||Queen or King|
Video Reviews of White Mountain Textiles Mulberry Silk Comforter
Filters & Accessories for White Mountain Textiles Mulberry Silk Comforter
|Comforter Size||Dimension (WxL)||Fill Weight|
|Queen||88" x 88"||350 gsm|
|King||106" x 88"||350 gsm|