Watersafe Drinking Water Full Lab AnalysisOur Expert Rating:
The Watersafe Drinking Water Full Lab Analysis has been discontinued.
Comprehensive lab analysis kit gives you a printed report with a 103-item contaminant check. Fast, reliable shipping.
- Wants easy to understand and accurate results of what is potentially in their drinking water.
- Needs professional lab results that compare to the EPA's maximum contaminant level for 77 different contaminants including bacteria, fluoride, hardness, benzene and arsenic.
- Easy to use sample collection kit: Simply fill the vial with water and mail to lab
- Will receive a written report with your results and how they stack up against the EPA's maximum contaminant level for a variety of different contaminants including:
- Bacteria: total coliform and E.coli (presence/absence
- Metals: Aluminum, Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Calcium, Chromium, Copper, Iron, Lead, Magnesium, Manganese, Mercury, Nickel, Selenium, Silver, Sodium, Zinc
- Inorganic Chemicals: Alkalinity, Chloride, Fluoride, Nitrate as N, Nitrite as N, Sulfate, Hardness, pH (standard units), Total dissolved solids, Turbidity
- Organic Chemicals – Trihalomethanes: Bromoform, Bromodichloromethane, Chloroform, Dibromochloromethane, Total THMs
- Organic Chemicals – Volatiles: Benzene, Vinyl Chloride, Carbon Tetrachloride, 1,2-Dichloroethane, Trichloroethene (TCE), Bromobenzene, Bromomethane, Chlorobenzene, Chloroethane, Ethylbenzene, Styrene, Toluene, Xylene and much more
- 20 pesticides, herbicides and PCBs
- Laboratory performs analysis according to US EPA and industry standard methods to meet state compliance requirements
- Test results are typically completed and mailed within 7-10 business days from the date samples are received at the laboratory
Technical Specifications of Watersafe Drinking Water Full Lab Analysis
|Watersafe Drinking Water Full Lab Analysis|