×

⚠  Error

A Maximum of Three Products are Allowed for Comparision

UV Sanitization Products

UV-C light is the natural way to eliminate more than 99% of all household germs, bacteria, viruses (including H1N1 and MRSA), mold, dust mites, and other allergens. UV-C light allows sanitization without the use of poisonous chemicals such as chlorine bleach. UV-C light uses a specific natural light frequency to destroy germs on a variety of hard and soft surfaces around your home. It is important to remember that UV-C light works by disrupting DNA cells and should never be used on pets, plants or food (unless otherwise specified), and always use caution to avoid direct exposure to your skin and eyes. We offer a wide selection of products that use UV-C light Technology to sanitize the air, surfaces or items throughout your home, office or travels. UV-C light sanitization products are a quick, easy, and safe way to sterilize effectively.

I Need Relief From...