Sanvic Pulsatile Nasal Sinus Irrigators Family (3 Tips)Our Expert Rating:
Sanvic pulsatile nasal sinus irrigators with 4 flow settings for comfortable sinus irrigation. Sanvic offers an individual and family sinus irrigator with color coded sinus irrigator tips. Drug-free natural sinus care for the whole family. See nasal sinus irrigator ratings and reviews.
Sanvic Pulsatile Nasal Sinus Irrigators
Shipping Delayed 3-4 Weeks Due to Covid-19..
Nasal and sinus irrigator for 3 users. 4 flow settings. Includes 3 different color adult size tips and 20 packets of buffered salt mix.
AVAILABILITY: Shipping Delayed 3-4 Weeks Due to Covid-19..
Designed by ENT specialist based on the research from many clinical use trials, the Sanvic pulsatile nasal sinus irrigator is perfected with four power settings to control water pressure and pulse frequency. This unique innovative feature enhances the irrigator’s ability to treat a variety of nasal and sinus symptoms while providing the user with a more pleasant and comfortable sinus irrigation experience. Focusing on drug-free preventative care for the whole family, the Sanvic pulsatile nasal sinus irrigator has color coded tips to accommodate multiple users. Child sized tips for ages 3-10 are available in pink or blue.
Adult Tip: Blue
Adult Tip: Green
Adult Tip: Yellow
Adult Tip: Pink
Child Tip: Light Pink
Child Tip: Light Blue
- Suffers from sinus infections.
- Has allergies, asthma or rhinitis.
- Experiences post nasal drip.
- Wants a drug-free way to improve sinus problems.
- Want to maintain a healthy upper and lower respiratory system.
- Wants an at-home after-care method to improve recovery from nasal/sinus surgery.
- Needs a nasal sinus irrigator for a child. Nasal irrigation is not recommended for children under 3 years of age.
- Designed by ENT medical doctors
- 4 water pressure and pulse frequency settings
- Unique pulsatile frequencies help restore the normal sinus mucociliary movement
- Lower frequencies for nasal allergies, higher frequencies for sinusitis
- Pleasant and comfortable to use; no choking sensation
- Different colored nasal irrigator tips for each family member to prevent the spread of germs
- Adult tips available in blue, green, pink, yellow
- Built-in hygienic storage compartment for up to 4 tips
- Patented small child-sized nasal tips for children ages 3-10 (purchase separately)
- Child tips available in light blue or light pink
- Clear water container with volume calibration markers for accurate solution measurement
- Easy to operate electronic control button
- LED indicator lights to show water pressure setting
- Slide control on irrigator handle to turn water flow on or off
- Designed to resist clogging from salt deposition
- Quiet operation
- Includes 20 packets of buffered salt
- Includes Q&A booklet covering health care, sinus irrigation, child use and general questions
- Includes optional wall mounting bracket
- Meets the requirements of GMP, CE and UL
- Registered as a class 1 medical device with FDA and Health Canada
Clean with a damp cloth regularly. After each use run warm water through the machine to rinse away any left over salt. The solution container and irrigator tip holder is removable for easy cleaning.
Designed by a group of ENT doctors, industrial designers, and experienced engineers. Made in Taiwan in a medical device GMP plant with high quality control.
- 4 flow settings for user comfort. Gentle setting is ideal for those who like more passive irrigation.
- Comfortable and easy to use. You do not have to tilt your head or hold yourself in an awkward position while using the Sanvic nasal irrigator.
- Drug-free way to clear sinus issues. Consistent use can actually help reduce the amount of sinus or cold medications consumed.
- Nice, attractive designed with a neutral color and a more attractive look then some of the other irrigators on the market.
- Easy to operate, electronic control button (not a turn dial) and LED lights to clearly indicate what flow setting you are on.
- Different colored tips for each user helps reduce the potential for spreading germs.
- Child size tips are available. The smaller size tips are less scary for children and are easier for a child to use.
- Built-in tip storage compartment with cover. This is a nice hygienic improvement over other irrigator models.
- Easy to fill and empty solution tank. Large opening at top and water container easily removes from base unit for cleaning.
- Added value. The Sanvic Irrigation comes with 20 packets of salt solution mix.
- No throat tips are included with the Sanvic Nasal Sinus Irrigators. Sanvic decided to focus solely on nasal irrigation and not add unnecessary extras that would only make the unit cost more.
- This irrigator requires a bit more counter top space than the Grossan Hydro-pulse irrigator. However, if you are short on counter space it comes with a wall mount option.
Summary:We would recommend the Sanvic Nasal Sinus Irrigator to new comers of nasal irrigation as well as loyal patrons of powered sinus irrigation. It is a nice looking unit and performs very well. Its features have been well thought out for convenience and ease of use. The flow can be set to a very soft flow level which is good for those who like a less aggressive nasal irrigation or who are just starting with nasal irrigation. Our favorite features are the covered tip holder and ability to have different colored tips for different users. If you have a child who suffers from sinus infections or sinus allergies the Sanvic irrigation is child-friendly with the option to purchase smaller sized tips.
Technical Specifications of Sanvic Pulsatile Nasal Sinus Irrigators
|Sanvic Pulsatile Nasal Sinus Irrigators|