Doulton Dual Stainless Steel Under Sink Water Filters
The Nitrate Replacement Filter has been discontinued.
Doulton Dual Stainless Steel Under Skin water filters are the perfect solution to home water purification! Effectively removes parasites, lead and chlorine. Expert advice from knowledgeable staff. Fast free shipping and 30-day no hassle return policy. Ratings & reviews.
- Who wants a water filter to help remove and reduce harmful contaminants in the water.
- Who wants a water filter that does not take up counter space and is easily installed under the sink.
- Wants a filtration system that is surrounded by a durable stainless steel housing.
- Wants an economical and environmentally friendly alternative as compared to buying bottled water.
- 316 stainless steel construction
- First stage: provides genuine sub micron filtration and reduces fine particulate matter, bacteria, cysts and turbidity
- Second stage: the incorporation of silver locked within the ceramic structure gives enhanced bacteriostatic and self sterilizing properties
- Third stage: activated carbon block removes chlorine and organic compounds
- Fourth stage: Ion exchange resin reduces lead and other heavy metals
- Fluoride/Ultracarb filtration: Fluoride is a common constituent of many minerals. Municipal water treatment plants commonly add fluoride to the water for prevention of tooth decay, and they try to maintain a level of 1.5-2.5 mg/l. The filter elements are designed to reduce fluorides in drinking water to below 0.5 ppm.
- Carbon Block/Ultracarb filtration: Removes volatile organic compounds (VOC’s) and chlorine from water.
- Nitrate/Ultracarb filtration: Most nitrates that occur in drinking water are the result of contamination of ground water supplies by septic systems, feed lots, and agriculture fertilizers. Filter will remove essentially prepared 100% of all nitrates and sulfates from drinking water for approximately 7,500 ppm.
- Arsenic/Ultracarb filtration: Designed to reduce arsenic in drinking water to safe drinkable levels. Effective at removing arsenic at a wider range and requires little or no pH adjustment of the raw water.
- MTBE/Ultracarb filtration: Methyl-tertiary-butyl-ether (MTBE) is the most common fuel additive used in reformulated gasoline. In drinking water, even trace amounts of MTBE can cause taste and odor problems. The M-1 granular used in the filter significantly exceeds the capacity for MTBE than that of standard activated coal-based carbon, thus reducing the threat of MTBE in drinking water.
- Alkaline and ORP Enhancement filtration: filter elements are designed to promote balanced pH alkaline water with improved Oxygen Reduction Potential (ORP) utilizing earth minerals without the unwanted bad tastes often associated with high pH balanced water treatment systems. Filtration life is optimized for 1 year usage without degradation of the pH properties and ability to create an improved ORP potential. Individual results will vary between 9.2 and 10 on the acid/alkaline scale of 4 – 14. The media within the cartridge is comprised of naturally occurring minerals which are chosen to provide the appropriate performance and to contribute to the bonding of the media in a ceramic form.
- Heavy Metal/Chromium/Ultracarb filtration: designed to reduce heavy metals, fluoride, color, Bromine, Pesticides, chlorine/chloramine and chromium. The particle size used to accommodate filtration reductions of the following contaminants is 8x30 mesh. Metals absorbed: lead, aluminum, cadmium, copper, zinc, iron, manganese, silver, arsenic, nickel, mercury and chromium.
- Reduces up to 99% of soluble lead, iron and hydrogen sulfides
- Carbon-block technology reduces >99.99% of particles 1/2 micron (absolute ANSI standard) and larger in size including pathogenic bacteria
- Reduces asbestos fibers, dirt, chlorine taste and odor, mold, spores, algae and removes 100% Cryptosporidium and Giardia
- Both the valve inlet and filter outlet accept 1/2" BSP male threads
- Includes attractive standard gooseneck style spout chrome faucet
- Parts included: faucet connector, EZ adapter, mounting bracket and 3/8" tubing for a complete installation
- Connections: 3/8 push-fit fittings
- For cold water use only
- Plumber installation recommended
Ultracarb Filter Efficiency:
System Reduction % Reduction E.Coli/Cholera/Shigella/Typhoid/Klebsiella Terrigena >99.99% Cryptosporidium/Giardia >99.99% Insecticides/Herbicides >85% Phenols >50% Polyaromatic Hydrocarbons >95% Trihalomethanes >50% Free Chlorine Removal >97% NSF Class 1 std. 42 Lead Removal >98.3% NSF std. 53
Care for Doulton Ultracarb Replacement Filter: Due to filtration of particulates and contaminants from the water during use, the flow of the water from the filter may deteriorate over a period of time. To restore the water flow to its normal level, simply remove and clean by scrubbing the surface of the filter with an abrasive non detergent scouring pad. The reduced flow of water would be the indicator that it is time to clean your filter. The cleaning frequency will depend upon the quality of the water supply. Depending on use and water conditions filter should be replaced once a year.
When replacement filters should be changed (depends on water conditions and use):
- Ultracarb: Should be changed every 600 gallons or every 8 - 12 months
- Carbon Block: Should be changed every 400 gallons or every 6 months
- Fluoride: Should be changed every 400 gallons or every 6 months
- Nitrate: Should be changed every 400 gallons or every 6 months
- Arsenic: Should be changed every 400 gallons or every 6 months
- MTBE: Should be changed every 400 gallons or every 6 months
- Alkaline and ORP Enhancement: Should be changed every 600 gallons or once a year
- Heavy Metals/Chromium: Should be changed every 400 gallons or every 6 months
- With this water filtration system the water is odorless and tastes great! This clean water is also very beneficial to your overall health.
- This system utilizes a Doulton Ultracarb ceramic filter, which we feel is the best filter option when it comes to removing parasites, lead, chlorine taste and odor and other harmful contaminants. There is a reason why Doulton is a trusted name in water purification.
- An additional filter is added to address a certain contaminant that may be presently high in your water supply. Each additional filter utilizes the same advanced technology as the Ultracarb filter for long-lasting effectiveness.
- With its high quality stainless steel housing, the Doulton is a robust under sink system that is designed to prevent any damage in the event of a water pressure spike. Plus, it is built-to-last for years and years of use.
- Includes an attractive chrome faucet for dispersing the filter water from the sink.
- We do highly recommend having a professional plumber properly install the system to reduce any risk of voiding the warranty or damaging your water system.
- Since it is placed under a sink, replacing the filters can be a little more tricky compared to a countertop system. We recommend placing the filter with enough space around the system to easily access the filters.
- Since it is a dual system you do have to purchase and replace two filters.
Summary:Our Doulton Stainless Steel under sink water filter is the right choice if you have a specific contaminant that needs to be removed from your water supply and would prefer a double water filtration system that won't take up counter space. The system does include all hardware necessary for a standard installation but since some alterations may be needed to the sink area we do highly recommend having a plumber install the unit. The complete system is out of sight and out of mind once set up with only the attractive chrome faucet for dispersing the filtered water being seen above the counter. One can install the faucet in an existing sink spray attachment hole or simply drill a hole in the sink top or countertop next to the sink. We conveniently offer a variety of filtration systems which address those certain contaminants many households may be concerned about (arsenic, nitrates, etc). However, if you do not see a filter combination listed here please contact one of our product specialists who can assist with setting up the correct water filtration system to meet your specific needs. Overall, we are highly confident that the Doulton filters will provide premium quality drinking water, which is why we gave this system a five star rating.
Technical Specifications of Nitrate Replacement Filter
|Nitrate Replacement Filter|
Video Reviews of Nitrate Replacement Filter
Filters & Accessories for Nitrate Replacement Filter
CeraUltra Slimline Replacement Filter
CeraUltra 10" slimeline ceramic filter. Ceramic outer shell with carbon block core and heavy metal reduction. Impregnated with silver to prevent bacteria growth and is self-sterilizing. Wash every 6 months, replace every 12 months.
Availability: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
CW WP CU10S