White Mountain Textiles Luxury Down Alternative Side Sleeper PillowEXPERT:
The White Mountain Textiles Down Alternative Side Sleeper Pillow has been discontinued.
These White Mountain pillows have been discontinued. As an alternative we recommend the Hotel Plush Pillows.
See all of our White Mountain Bedding Collection.
- Designed for side sleepers and those who like a firm level of support
- Overfilled for a firm feel
- High loft with a high profile
- Choice of allergen barrier cover fabric:
- Organic Cotton: 233 TC, 100% organic cotton, GOTS certified, 5.3 micron pore size
- Pristine®: 240 TC, 100% polyester, 5.9 micron pore size
- 100% Cotton: 260 TC, 100% cotton, 4.3 micron average pore size
- Gel fiber fill (polyester microfiber)
- Fast recovery, resilient fibers
- Luxury hotel-quality craftsmanship for added longevity and washability
- Reinforced seams
- Breathable to prevent heat build-up
- Machine Washable
Machine wash and tumble dry up to 140°F.
Made in the USA.
- Lightweight and fluffy.
- Pillow has a soft feel but is overstuffed to offer a firm level of support.
- Its 6-inch high loft fills the space that is created between your shoulder and head while sleeping on your side, providing support to your neck.
- With the option to choose your cover fabric, we have something to satisfy everyone's needs or budget.
- All of our covers fabrics are certified dust mite barriers and will prevent dust mites and their allergens from living in your pillow.
- Organic cover fabric is certified organic to the GOTS standards.
- All covers are soft, breathable and quiet to sleep on. These are all woven barrier fabrics and do not have laminated layers.
- Good quality craftsmanship with reinforced seams.
- Can be washed multiple times without changing the feel of the pillow.
- This is a USA made pillow.
Summary:The White Mountain Textiles Luxury Down Alternative Side Sleeper Pillow is a firm pillow with a high profile that fills the space between your shoulder and head to provide correct spinal alignment while sleeping on your side. A firm pillow is also a good choice for a back sleeper who prefers a firmer level of support. Choosing a pillow that fits your sleep style is an important step in finding a comfortable and restorative night's sleep. Maintaining proper spinal alignment throughout the night will help you awake without aches and pains and help your body feel rejuvenated. What makes this pillow even more attractive is it's hypoallergenic, dust mite resistant and machine washable! It is a great option for an allergy sufferer.
White Mountain Textiles Down Alternative Side Sleeper Pillow
Technical Specifications of White Mountain Textiles Down Alternative Side Sleeper Pillow
|White Mountain Textiles Down Alternative Side Sleeper Pillow|
|Fill||Gel Fiber Fill (Polyester Microfiber)|
|Ticking||Organic Cotton, Pristine or 100% Cotton|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Color||Organic cotton is natural unbleached
Pristine and 100% cotton are white
|Sizes||Standard, Queen, King|
Video Reviews of White Mountain Textiles Down Alternative Side Sleeper Pillow
Filters & Accessories for White Mountain Textiles Down Alternative Side Sleeper Pillow
|Pillow Size||Dimension (WxLxH)||Fill Weight|
|Standard||20" x 26" x 6"||27 oz.|
|Queen||20" x 30" x 6"||34 oz.|
|King||20" x 36" x 6"||40 oz.|