White Mountain Textiles Cotton Deluxe Comforter Dust Mite CoversEXPERT:
White Mountain Textiles Dust Mite covers for your pillows, comforter and duvet. 100% natural cotton covers with a soft 260 thread count. Certified dust mite allergen barrier covers with 4.39 micron average pore size. Expert advice, reviews and comparisons.
View our entire collection of White Mountain Textile Dust Mite Covers.
- Made from 100% pure cotton
- Effective natural barrier against pet dander, dust mites and other harmful allergens
- Certified dust mite barrier
- Tested by Porous Materials Inc. to have a mean pore size of 4.39 microns
- Down proof - impenetrable barrier to the small down fibers in your comforter/duvet
- No added chemicals or harsh fabric treatments
- No urethane membrane
- Provides a cool, quiet, breathable sleeping environment
- Durable construction: sewn with chain stitching and 9-10 stitches per inch
- Fabric weight: 4.1 oz per square yard with 260 threads stitched per square inch
- Fabric is uniquely manufactured to maintain the integrity of the pore size through multiple washings
- Fabric has controlled shrinkage of less than 5% and cut to allow for the shrinkage
- Hidden zipper closure at one end
- Heavy gauge, rust proof, polyester zipper
- Sold individually or in set with 2 pillow covers
- Sizes: Twin, Full/Queen, and King
- Warranty: Guaranteed to be free of defect in workmanship and materials for 1 year
Machine wash and dry up to 140 degrees. Can also be hung dry.
Imported cotton. Made in China.
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Barrier to Dust Mites (pore size less than 10 microns)|
|2. Barrier to Dust Mite Allergens (pore size less than 6 microns)|
|3. Fabric Quality|
|4. Zipper Quality|
|5. Construction Quality|
|6. Sleeping Comfort (quiet and discrete under sheets - no plastic feel)|
|7. Easy to put on|
|10. Value for Price|
|11. Manufacturer's Warranty|
- Soft and lightweight to the feel but with a durable construction.
- The 100% cotton fabric is smooth and breathable making a great protective duvet cover that is also down proof to prevent feather leakage.
- Tested by PMI to be a certified allergen barrier with a mean pore size of 4.39 microns. Fabrics with pore sizes below 6 microns are the best for blocking dust mites and their allergens.
- Cotton is naturally breathable and a good choice for someone who is a hot sleeper and can not have the heat build up found with synthetic fabrics.
- Durable construction and quality manufacturing make these dust mite covers safe to machine wash and dry (though we do not recommend washing more then 3 or 4 times a year to maintain the fabrics barrier efficiency).
- No internal ties to secure comforter inside cover.
- Natural cotton may contain small traces of chemicals.
- As with all woven dust mite covers, these will reduce in efficiency over time as wear and repeated washing will naturally increase the pore size of the fabric. Wash only when necessary to extend the life of these covers.
Summary:Our White Mountain Textiles cotton comforter dust mite covers are some of the nicest we have felt and are very reasonably priced. The cotton fabric is soft and lightweight and offers a very small pore size 4.39 micron, which is excellent for a woven dust mite cover. An encasement with a small pore size like this is a very effective barrier to dust mites and their allergens (i.e. broken body parts and feces). One of my favorite things about these covers is they are discrete and quiet under your bedding, so your family and guests will never know you have dust mite covers on unless they peak under the sheets. They are also very breathable and will not retain excess heat while sleeping. These covers are easy to wash with durable construction; however, we do not recommend washing more than absolutely necessary due to the fact that woven fabrics loosen with wear and tear.
White Mountain Textiles Cotton Deluxe Comforter Cover
White Mountain Textiles Cotton Deluxe Comforter Cover
- 100% Cotton
- 260 thread count
- Certified dust mite allergen barrier
- Tested by Porous Materials Inc. to have an average pore size of 4.39 microns
- Down proof - Unlike the highest thread counts on the market, this membrane free fabric acts as an impenetrable barrier to the small down fibers in your cover.
- Polyester zipper closure with fabric zipper flap which hides the zipper slide - buttons or tie closures will not create a barrier to allergens
- Total breathability so it will not add heat to your body when covering your comforter
- Available sizes: Twin, Full/Queen, King
Technical Specifications of White Mountain Textiles Cotton Deluxe Comforter Cover
|White Mountain Textiles Cotton Deluxe Comforter Cover|
Video Reviews of White Mountain Textiles Cotton Deluxe Comforter Cover
Filters & Accessories for White Mountain Textiles Cotton Deluxe Comforter Cover
White Mountain Textiles Cotton Deluxe Pillow Covers
Includes 2 pillow covers. 100% cotton, 260 thread count, certified allergen barrier with average pore size of 4.91 microns. Cotton is soft, breathable, and lightweight. White. Zipper closure. Sizes: Standard 21"W x 27quot;L, Queen 21quot;W x 31quot;W, or King 21quot;W x 37quot;L.
Availability: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
BX PE DCK2
|Twin||66" x 86"|
|Twin XL||72" x 92"|
|Full/Queen||86" x 86"|
|King||106" x 86"|
|Standard||21" x 27"|
|Queen||21" x 31"|
|King||21" x 37"|
Please Note: dimensions in chart reflect size after washing. These covers are slightly oversize to allow for shrinkage. For best fit, wash and dry before use.