Winix T1 AOC™ Carbon Replacement FilterOur Expert Rating:
The Winix T1 air purifier effectively cleans large areas up to 1,000 sq. ft. in size, removing harmful particles including bacteria, allergens, pollen, mold spores, pet dander, VOCs and odors. It features a 6-stage cleaning system with True HEPA filtration, capturing 99.97% of particles down to 0.3 microns in size. Manufacturer's 2-year warranty. Fast, free shipping. See our expert rating & reviews.
Winix T1 AOC™ Carbon Replacement Filter
AVAILABILITY: In Stock. Ships Within 2-3 Business Days.
- Is seeking protection against dangerous airborne contaminants
- Needs a powerful air purifier that can clean spaces up to 1,000 sq. ft. in size
- Wants an air purifier that comes standard with HEPA filtration
- Suffers from allergies and would benefit from using an air purifier
- Would like to operate their air purifier while they are away or on the go
- 6-stage air cleaning system
- Fine mesh, washable pre-filter
- PM 2.5 filter (Filter M)
- Antimicrobial coating on PM 2.5 filter
- Active Coated Carbon Deodorization filter (Filter L)
- True HepaMAX® filter (Filter K)
- PlasmaWave® system
- 2 motor and fan systems
- Provides 4 air changes per hour
- Built-in particle and VOC sensors
- 4 airflow speeds: low, medium, high, turbo
- Air outlet vent on the top of the purifier
- Air intake vent on the bottom of the purifier
- Full-color LCD touch screen display panel
- Air-quality color indicators:
- Brown: indicates poor air quality
- Green: indicates fair air quality
- Blue: indicates good air quality
- Displays the life of the True HEPA, carbon and PM2.5 filters
- Dust and odor sensors
- Automatic mode or manual controls
- Provides local climate and weather information
- Timer can be set in 1-hour increments up to 12 hours
- 3 language options for the LCD display: English, Spanish, French
- Alert and verification pop-up notifications
- Sleep mode dims the lights on the display panel
- Wi-Fi connectivity via WinixSmart app
- Includes the T1 air purifier, 1 complete filter set and an instruction manual
- Manufacturer's 2-year warranty
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Airborne Particulate Filtration|
|2. Gas, Chemical & Odor Filtration|
|3. Room Coverage|
|4. Noise Rating|
|5. Filter Life & Replacement Costs|
|6. Ease of Operation & Filter Replacement|
|7. Quality of Construction: Air-tight design, no off-gassing|
|8. Electronic Filter Life Monitoring|
|9. Manufacturer's Credibility, Warranty & Return Policy|
|10. Quality of Filters|
|11. Value for Price|
The Winix T1 air purifier makes it easy for users to purifier the air in their home or a public space, like an office or school. Its 6-stage purification system provides high-quality, efficient air purification in large spaces up to 1,000 sq. ft. in size. Its full color LCD display provides a quick visual of the current air quality in your space and it's Wi-Fi connectivity makes it easy for users to control its settings while on the go.
- 6-stage purification system for the ultimate air cleaning performance; each stage has been independently tested and verified for performance
- Designed to capture harmful particles including bacteria, allergens, VOCs, mold spores, dust, pollen, pet dander, skin particles and odors
- Changes the air in spaces up to 1,000 square feet 4 times per hour
- The fine mesh pre-filter captures large particles and is washable for repeated use
- The PM 2.5 filter, carbon filter and True HEPA filter can last up to a year depending on use and the environment
- The PM 2.5 filter features an antimicrobial coating and captures harmful metals and organic compounds down to 2.5 microns in size
- The AOC™ carbon filter reduces VOCs, fumes, gases and odors
- The True HepaMAX® filter captures 99.97% of allergens, bacteria and VOCs down to 0.3 microns in size
- The patented PlasmaWave® system neutralizes bacteria and other types of harmful molecules, and converts them into water vapor. PlasmaWave® can be turned on or off.
- Gapless filtration ensures that 100% of the air passes through the filtration system, emitting clean and safe air
- The T1 has a zero particle emission, making the air in your space as safe as possible for you to breathe
- 2 motor and fan systems increase airflow through the air purifier and out into the room
- Built-in, full-color LCD display control panel offers easy viewing of indoor and outdoor air quality information
- Wi-Fi-enabled; you don't have to be near the purifier to update its settings—you can control the air purifier via the WinixSmart app on your smartphone or tablet
- You can manually adjust the air purifier's settings or put it in auto mode so the purifier is controlled by its built-in sensors (particle and VOC sensors). The fan speed will automatically increase or decrease depending on the indoor air quality.
- When in Sleep Mode, the lights on the air purifier dim and the fan speed is automatically set to low. If Sleep Mode is enabled, PlasmaWave® will be disabled.
- Features a built-in timer with 1-hour increments (maximum of 12 hours)
Summary:The Winix T1 air purifier is engineered to capture harmful particles from your air with its powerful 6-stage cleaning system, leaving your air as clean as can be. It provides excellent protection against bacteria, allergens, mold spores, dust, pollen, pet dander, VOCs, skin particles and odors in spaces up to 1,000 square feet in size. It features easy-to-use controls on its LCD full-color touchscreen control panel, plus it is Wi-Fi-enabled, allowing you to control its settings from any location via the WinixSmart app on your phone or tablet. The T1's sophisticated design features gapless filtration that ensures 100% of the air that passes through the air purifier goes through the filtration system to remove all contaminants and pollutants from the air. The Winix T1 offers impressive air purification with zero particle emissions—you'll feel confident that you're breathing the cleanest, safest air possible while the T1 is running in your space.
Technical Specifications of Winix T1 AOC™ Carbon Replacement Filter
|Winix T1 AOC™ Carbon Replacement Filter|
Video Reviews of Winix T1 AOC™ Carbon Replacement Filter
Filters & Accessories for Winix T1 AOC™ Carbon Replacement Filter
Winix T1 Antimicrobial PM 2.5 Replacement Filter
PM 2.5 replacement filter (118460) for use with the Winix T1 air purifier. Captures particles less than 2.5 microns in size. Features an antimicrobial coating to eliminate allergens and bacteria as they pass through the filter.
Availability: In Stock. Ships Within 2-3 Business Days.
WX AP T1PM
Winix T1 True HepaMAX® Replacement Filter
True HEPA filter (118410) for use with the Winix T1 air purifier. Captures 99.97% of particles down to 0.3 microns in size including allergens, bacteria, VOCs, odors and mold spores.
Availability: In Stock. Ships Within 2-3 Business Days.
WX AP T1HEPA