Vermont Furniture Loft 6-Drawer DresserOur Expert Rating:
Click for more info +
ermont Furniture's Loft 6-Drawer Symmetrical Dresser has a modern simplistic style with a clean and uncluttered design aesthetic. This chest of drawers model includes 6 drawers and offset drawer pulls make this collection a true pleasure to have in your home. Your choice of cherry, maple and walnut wood.
Vermont Furniture Loft 6-Drawer Dresser
20"L x 55.75"W x 26"H. Available in solid cherry, maple or walnut wood.
AVAILABILITY: Because all furniture is hand-crafted, please allow 8-12 weeks for final delivery.
Customers Also Bought
Vermont Furniture Skyline Nightstand with Glass Door
Vermont Furniture Skyline 5-Drawer Dresser
Vermont Furniture Skyline Bed
Vermont Furniture Skyline 6-Drawer Dresser
Vermont Furniture Horizon 5-Drawer Dresser
Vermont Furniture Horizon Tall 7-Drawer Chest
Vermont Furniture Horizon Nightstand with Door
Vermont Furniture Horizon Low Nightstand
Vermont Furniture Horizon Bed
- Style:Combines traditional craftsmanship with a modern simplistic design to give your bedroom that bold yet elegant look
- Wood combinations: Vermont Furnitures's tribute to Danish Modern furniture. Offset drawer pulls and modern clean lines makes this line a true pleasure to have in your home.
- Constructed with solid cherry, maple or walnut wood: Solid wood truly is beauty that lasts a lifetime. Solid hardwood means the grain of the lumber will carry through the core; it has not been engineered or glued. Engineered wood products are manufactured by binding together veneers, wood strands or fibers with toxic glues or adhesives to form a composite material. The look and feel of wood furniture is superior compared to most other types of modern furniture.
- Experienced Craftsman: Traditional craftsmanship and quality are evident in so many ways down to the use of mortise and tenon joints and floating panel side construction in these hand-made, hand-sanded bedroom furniture sets with hand-rubbed oil finish
- Floating side panels: Solid hardwood floating panels are used on the sides and is fitted and inserted into the frame. This construction method allows the panel to breathe within the borders of the frame and prevents the piece from warping or cracking. Floating panels are also aesthetically pleasing and add a decorative element to the piece.
- Lasts a lifetime: Made of beautiful high-quality solid wood enhanced by unbroken lines; craftsman style furniture with solid wood frame and panel side construction sets this furniture apart from standard slab-sided furniture
- Natural Beauty: Oil finish develops a patina and depth of color unavailable with a lacquer finish
- Environmentally Friendly Hand-rubbed Linseed Oil Finish: boiled linseed oil thinned with odorless mineral spirits. While raw linseed oil is natural, the 'boiling' process requires the addition of traces of chemical driers. However it is less toxic to you and the environment, as compared to other finishes such as lacquer, since the process produces no emissions to pollute the air.
Please note that every species of wood is unique and will react differently to a natural product. For example, soft or porous woods such as pine, alder, birch, fir, cedar and redwood may absorb oil unevenly; some woods may contain tannins and other extractives that will bleed through to the surface and affect appearance.
Objects should not be left for long periods of time on the flat surfaces, as areas protected from both air and sunlight will darken much more slowly than the surrounding area. Avoid sudden changes in humidity that would be caused by placing your furniture near a direct heat source. Also, there are variations in the color and darkening of individual pieces of wood and no guarantee they will match perfectly as they age. However, this does not affect the overall soundness and beauty of the hand made piece of furniture.
Please understand the limitations of wood and enjoy the process as it breathes along with you.
These bedroom dressers are securely joined together with mortise and tenon joints to gain the superior strength and flexibility of movement allowed when one block of wood is inserted into another. Traditional solid wood drawers, dovetail construction and smooth steel glides for durability is a choice that will result in the most durable, long-lasting furniture.
All pieces are made with classic, high quality, solid cherry, maple or walnut hardwood, sanded smooth and hand rubbed with a linseed oil finish.
Technical Specifications of Vermont Furniture Loft 6-Drawer Dresser
|Vermont Furniture Loft 6-Drawer Dresser|
|20"L x 55.75"W x 26"H|
|Wood Options||Cherry, Walnut, or Maple|
Video Reviews of Vermont Furniture Loft 6-Drawer Dresser
Filters & Accessories for Vermont Furniture Loft 6-Drawer Dresser
Please Note: This is a custom order and not returnable
Shipping and handling charges: Free shipping does not apply to furniture. Shipping charges depend on location and item weight. Please call toll free at 1-888-236-7231 for a shipping quotation.