Vermont Furniture Horizon 13-Drawer DresserOur Expert Rating:
Click for more info +
The Vermont Furniture Horizon 13-Drawer Wide Dresser is hand-crafted from the finest solid wood. It has a classic yet contemporary craftsman styling with curved legs and pulls highlighting it's Art Deco influence. All product is 100% solid wood in cherry, maple or walnut. No plywood, MDF, or particle board is used and all are hand-rubbed with an environmentally friendly linseed oil finish.
Vermont Furniture Horizon 13-Drawer Dresser
20"H x 75.7"W x 38.75"D. Hand-crafted with either solid cherry, maple or walnut wood.
AVAILABILITY: Because all furniture is hand-crafted, please allow 8-12 weeks for final delivery.
See our entire line of Bedroom Furniture Accessories
- Framework consists of articulated curved legs and Art Deco influence
- Constructed with solid cherry, maple or walnut wood: Solid wood truly is beauty that lasts a lifetime. Solid hardwood means the grain of the lumber will carry through the core; it has not been engineered or glued. Engineered wood products are manufactured by binding together veneers, wood strands or fibers with toxic glues or adhesives to form a composite material. The look and feel of wood furniture is superior compared to most other types of modern furniture.
- Experienced Craftsman: Traditional craftsmanship and quality are evident in so many ways down to mortise and tenon joinery in these hand-made, hand-sanded beds with hand-rubbed oil finish
- Lasts a lifetime: Made of beautiful high-quality solid wood enhanced by unbroken lines; craftsman style furniture with solid wooden frames
- Natural Beauty: Oil finish develops a patina and depth of color unavailable with a lacquer finish
- Environmentally Friendly Hand-rubbed Linseed Oil Finish: boiled linseed oil thinned with odorless mineral spirits. While raw linseed oil is natural, the 'boiling' process requires the addition of small traces of chemical driers. However it is less toxic to you and the environment, as compared to other finishes such as lacquer, since the process produces no emissions to pollute the air.
Please note that every species of wood is unique and will react differently to a natural product. For example, soft or porous woods such as pine, alder, birch, fir, cedar and redwood may absorb oil unevenly; some woods may contain tannins and other extractives that will bleed through to the surface and affect appearance.
Complete instructions along with ongoing care are provided with the furniture at time of purchase. It is suggested that you avoid tung oil and do not use furniture polish, dusting sprays that include a polish, or any wax. Shortly after the piece is placed in your home, re-oiling is recommended, and periodically after that.
Avoid sudden changes in humidity that would be caused by placing your furniture near a direct heat source. Also, there are variations in the color and darkening of individual pieces of wood and no guarantee they will match perfectly as they age. However, this does not affect the overall soundness and beauty of the hand made piece of furniture.
Please understand the limitations of wood and enjoy the process as it breathes along with you.
These beds are securely joined together with mortise and tenon joints to gain the superior strength and flexibility of movement allowed when one block of wood is inserted into another. All pieces are made with classic, high quality, solid cherry and walnut hardwood, sanded smooth and hand rubbed with a linseed oil finish.
Technical Specifications of Vermont Furniture Horizon 13-Drawer Dresser
|Vermont Furniture Horizon 13-Drawer Dresser|
|Dimensions||20" x 75" x 75.5" x 38.75"|
|Color Options||Cherry, Walnut, or Maple|
Video Reviews of Vermont Furniture Horizon 13-Drawer Dresser
Filters & Accessories for Vermont Furniture Horizon 13-Drawer Dresser
Please Note: This is a custom order and not returnable
Shipping and handling charges: Free shipping does not apply to furniture. Shipping charges depend on location and item weight. Please call toll free at 1-888-236-7231 for a shipping quotation.