Vapamore MR50 Steam Vacuum Cleaners
The Vapamore MR-50 is the only portable wet/dry vacuum and steam cleaner combined in one! Fast, free shipping. Ratings & reviews.
Vapamore MR-50 Steam Vacuum Cleaners
Portable wet/dry steam vacuum in one easy-to-use handheld machine
AVAILABILITY: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
Vapamore MR50 Steam Vacuum Cleaners are ideal for someone who...
- Would like a lightweight, fully portable handheld wet and dry vacuum steam cleaner for the home.
- Wants a quick and efficient way to pick up spills and stains without the use of harsh chemicals.
- Is a pet owner and would like a chemical-free way to remove pet accidents or stains.
- Wants a handheld steam cleaning device to use in RVs and autos.
- Multi-use steam vacuum cleaning system for hard floor surfaces, carpets, upholstery, autos, RVs and boats
- Wet steam mode to help saturate and soak the stained area to aid in removal
- Dry steam mode for sanitizing and light stain removal
- Wet/Dry vacuum mode collects debris
- Removable dust collection reservoir holds both wet and dry spills
- 4 position selector switch on handle of unit
- Quick heat up time of 15 – 20 seconds
- Vacuum pressure: 0.5 bar
- Easy glide wheels
- Nylon carpet/upholstery brush for scrubbing stains
- Smooth surface squeegee to help remove spills
- Dust collection filter captures and filters dust particles
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Steam Quality - Temperature, Pressure & Dryness|
|2. Suction Power|
|3. Quality of Accessories & Easy to Put On and Take Off|
|4. Ability to Maintain Dry Steam & Pressure|
|5. Quality of Boiler and Overall Machine Construction|
|6. Tank Capacity & Length of Cleaning Time Per Tank|
|7. Heat Up Time|
|8. Ability to Regulate Steam - Quantity of Adjustment Levels & Location (on the handle or unit)|
|9. Maneuverability & Ease of Use|
|10. Manufacturer's Credibility Including Return Policy & Warranty|
|11. Value for the Price|
After much review and testing around our office and homes we have come to the conclusion that the Vapamore MR-50 steam vacuum is certainly one handy machine to have around. We quickly found that the Vapamore MR-50 is the only portable steam vacuum of its kind!
- The only reliable handheld steam vacuum fit for an unlimited range of applications. Great for pet owners who need to frequently clean up pet accidents, those who like to keep their car upholstery in tip-top shape, homes with kids that tend to frequently spill juice and food and in offices.
- Very user friendly: the MR-50 was simple to assemble and we were impressed with how easy it was to switch between each operating mode.
- Produces an impressive 210° dry steam which certainly aided in the removal of those stubborn food and pet stains. With use of the with powerful wet steam mode and the included nylon brush we were able to really dig deep and lift up a day old food stain on our office carpet. We were relieved that we didn't have to take out a bulky carpet cleaner for such a quick clean up!
- Another impressive feature is its powerful and continuous suction from the surprisingly powerful vacuum motor. It effortlessly picked up dirt, hair and spilt coffee from the kitchen floor. All debris was safely collected in the easily removable dust collection bin.
- Heats up and emits a high temperature 210°F steam in about 20 seconds when put in the wet or dry steam mode. No more waiting for boiler tanks to warm up!
- Lightweight and compact: able to quickly take it out for those recent spills and while also having the ability to maneuver it in areas where larger cleaning machines may not be able to reach. The wheels also allowed us to effortlessly glide over carpets without any friction.
- After we collected dirt, food stains, hair and who knows what else living in our carpet we were happy to find how easy it was to take apart and clean all of the parts inside. Everything from the dust collection reservoir to the dust collection filter can be simply washed with water. Plus it comes with 2 dust collection filters so you can continue cleaning if one happens to be drying at the same time.
- Not meant for larger cleaning applications. However, the MR-50 is great as a spot cleaner.
- We wish it came with a wall mount for convenient storage.
Summary:Our review team truly feels that almost any home, especially those with pets or children, will benefit tremendously from this practical and efficient cleaning machine. We were exceedingly impressed with the hot dry steam it emitted for sanitization on a variety of surfaces and its ability to lift up stubborn stains from the carpet. Another highly rated feature was its powerful vacuum suction on carpeted and smooth surfaces. In summary, the Vapamore MR-50 is easy to use, versatile and delivers extraordinary power and value for its size!
Technical Specifications of Vapamore MR-50 Steam Vacuum Cleaners
|Vapamore MR-50 Steam Vacuum Cleaners|
|Working Pressure||1.2 bar|
|Tank Capacity||300 mm|
|Initial Heat Up Time|
|Initial Heat Up Time||20 - 30 seconds|
|Power Cord Length|
|Power Cord Length||10 ft.|
|Power Requirement||1300 watts, 120v, 60hz|
|Weight (without water):|
|Weight (without water):||4.8 lbs|
|Dimensions||19"L x 5 1/2"H x 3 1/2"D|