Stadler Form Oskar Cool Mist HumidifiersOur Expert Rating:
This item is out of stock.
Stadler Form Oskar evaporative cool mist humidifier makes an excellent room humidifier for areas up to 540 square feet. Fast, reliable shipping. Humidifier reviews and comparisons.
- Wants relief from a dry environment – for irritated skin and nasal passages, chapped lips, sore throat, itchy eyes and respiratory issues.
- Would like an evaporative filter wick humidifier leave no white dust.
- Wants a humidifier with an integrated humidistat for controlling the humidity level one prefers.
- Would like a functional humidifier with contemporary styling.
- Emits cool invisible moisture
- Integrated manual hygrostat supports exact humidification
- Side pour-in door for easy refilling while in operation
- Ionic Silver Cube controls microbial growth
- Auto shut-off with empty indicator
- Night mode (dimmable LED lights)
- Virtually silent operation
- No white dust
- Mistless humidification allows for use on floor or table
- Low energy consumption
- Fragrance dispenser
- Color options: black and white
Designed in Switzerland, made in China
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage|
|2. Level of Quietness|
|3. Filter Life & Cost of Replacement Cartridges|
|4. Amount of Maintenance Required|
|5. Anti-bacterial Features|
|6. Ease of Filling|
|7. Ease of Operation and Filter Replacement|
|8. Quality of Construction|
|9. Humidistat to select desired humidity level & hygrometer to display the actual humidity in the room|
|10. Frequency of Filling|
|11. Value for Price|
If your environment is excessively dry, our Stadler Form Oskar humidifier will quietly fill a decent sized area with cool, invisible moisture.
- Will quietly disperse comfortable moisture while also looking great anywhere in the room.
- Integrated hygrostat keeps the room at the desired humidity level.
- Easy top fill design from the side door – no tanks to carry.
- Evaporative wick humidification leaving no white dust.
- Simple, manual controls located on the top of the unit.
- Consumes very little energy.
- LED control lights can be dimmed for nighttime use.
- Need to maintain and replace filter wicks for optimal performance and the prevention of bacteria and mold growth.
- The humidifier does emit a faint glow around the unit that may be bothersome to those highly sensitive to light while sleeping.
Summary:In addition to the array of Stadler Form ultrasonic humidifiers, they now offer a reliable, energy efficient evaporative humidification system. The Stadler Form Oskar features no-frills operation yet has a contemporary design that will blend in nicely in almost any setting. Easy operation is maintained by subtle control buttons located directly on top of the unit. Overall, the Oskar is a classy humidifier that will prevent the negative health effects caused by lack of moisture in the air.
Technical Specifications of Stadler Form Oskar Humidifier
|Stadler Form Oskar Humidifier|
|Room Coverage||540 sq. ft.|
|Tank Capacity||0.8 gallons|
|Humidification Performance||Up to 2.4 gallon per 24 hours|
|Power Supply (Volt, Hertz, Watts)|
|Power Supply (Volt, Hertz, Watts)||6 - 18 watts, 120V, 60Hz|
|Color||Black and White|
|Weight||6.9 lbs. (without water)|
|Dimensions||11.4'H x 9.7'W x 9.7'D|
Video Reviews of Stadler Form Oskar Humidifier
Filters & Accessories for Stadler Form Oskar Humidifier
Stadler Form Water Cube
Replace once a year or at the beginning of every humidifying season. For all Stadler Form humidifiers.
Availability: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day. Does Not Ship to Canada.
Due to the manufacturer’s policy, this product is not eligible for return. Defective units with a warranty claim will be replaced.
ZS HU CUBE