Stadler Form Eva Ultrasonic HumidifierOur Expert Rating:
Click for more info +
The Stadler Form Eva ultrasonic humidifier offers warm or cool mist, can be placed on the floor and offers precise humidification with an external sensor in the remote control. See our expert ratings and reviews. AllergyBuyersClub is an authorized Stadler Form dealer. Fast, free shipping.
Stadler Form Eva Ultrasonic Humidifier
Cool or Warm mist. Humidifies up to 860 square feet. Tank Capacity: 1.66 gal. Includes Ionic Silver Cube. Color: Black or White.
AVAILABILITY: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day. Does Not Ship to Canada.
Due to the manufacturer’s policy, this product is not eligible for return. Defective units with a warranty claim will be replaced.
Customers Also Bought
Stadler Form Eva Ultrasonic Humidifier are ideal for someone who...
- Needs to humidify a large area up to 860 square feet
- Prefers a humidifier that can be placed on the floor
- Wants the option to either have cool or warm mist humidification
- Desires a stylish humidifier with digital controls for the office or bedroom
- Can be placed on the floor
- Remote control with built-in humidity sensor
- 1.66-gallon water tank with a carrying handle
- Includes an anti-calc cartridge
- Humidification range of 30–75%
- Output levels: 5
- Cool mist mode default
- Button for warm mist mode
- Water level indicator
- Aroma therapy compatible
- Includes the Eva humidifier, Ionic Silver Cube™, Anti-calcium cartridge and cleaning brush
It is recommended to replace the Ionic Silver Cube™ once a year or at the beginning of every humidifying season. The anti-calcium cartridge should be replaced every 2 – 4 months depending on the hardness of the water.
Designed in Switzerland, made in Korea.
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage|
|2. Level of Quietness|
|3. Filter Life & Cost of Replacement Cartridges|
|4. Amount of Maintenance Required|
|5. Anti-bacterial Features|
|6. Ease of Filling|
|7. Ease of Operation and Filter Replacement|
|8. Quality of Construction|
|9. Humidistat to select desired humidity level & hygrometer to display the actual humidity in the room|
|10. Frequency of Filling|
|11. Value for Price|
The Stadler Form Eva ultrasonic humidifier is tall, sleek and designed like a tower, to be placed on the ground. It's height and mist output allows the mist enough time to evaporate before hitting the ground and thus, no more wet spots or damaged hardwood floors.
- Can be placed on the floor
- Humidifies very large rooms up to 860 square feet
- Easy-to-use control panel with soft touch buttons
- Near-silent operation, less than 34dB(A)
- Hygrometer is located in the remote control for accurate humidity readings
- Relatively low maintenance level
- Attractive design will look good in any environment
Summary:Most humidifiers have erratic output of moisture levels, therefore making it difficult if not impossible to maintain a constant relative humidity. The Stadler Form Eva humidifier employs a unique technology called Adaptive Humidity™ when being operated in it's auto mode. This allows the Eva to automatically adjusts it's output level to quietly and efficiently reach and maintain your desired humidity level between 30–75% in spaces up to 860 square feet. Our product review team really appreciated the design and complete functionality of the remote control, it's included stand and the very simple fact that we were able to humidify without causing damage, spots or dampness from un-evaporated mist.
Technical Specifications of Stadler Form Eva Ultrasonic Humidifier
|Stadler Form Eva Ultrasonic Humidifier|
|Room Coverage||860 sq. ft.|
|Tank Capacity||1.66 gals.|
|Humidification Performance||3.48 gals per day|
|Noise Level||26 – 34 dB(A)|
|Type of mist|
|Type of mist||Cool or Warm|
|Mist Output Levels|
|Mist Output Levels||5|
|Adjustable humidity control|
|Adjustable humidity control||Digital|
|Recommended cleaning period (unit in use)|
|Recommended cleaning period (unit in use)||30 days|
|Type of humidifier|
|Type of humidifier||Ultrasonic|
|Relative humidity range|
|Relative humidity range||30-70%|
|Dimensions||7.7' L x 16.5' W x 7.7' H|