Sleep & Beyond Certified Organic Wool Mattress PadsOur Expert Rating:
Click for more info +
Certified organic wool mattress pads from Sleep & Beyond. Wool filled mattress topper with organic cotton cover is 100% chemical free, hypoallergenic and resistant to dust mites and allergens. Cushions and supports to reduce aches and pains. Twin, Full, Queen, King and Cal King size.
Sleep & Beyond Certified Organic Wool Mattress Pad
Filled with 35 oz/sq. yd. organic merino wool. Encased in 100% organic cotton percale, 270 thread count. 1.5-inches thick with horizontal straps on both ends.
AVAILABILITY: In Stock. Ships out within 1 - 2 business days.
NOTE: All opened bedding products (i.e. pillows, pillow cases, comforters, sheets, encasings) cannot be returned.
0% interest for 12 months* for qualifying purchases every day! 12 equal monthly payments Required.
- Is allergic to down feathers, latex, polyester fibers, dust mites, mold or mildew.
- Has multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS) and needs bedding that has absolutely no traces of chemicals.
- Suffers from fibromyalgia, arthritis or rheumatism and is looking for a way to help sooth pain and provide comfort as they lay in bed.
Being an organic product, this mattress pad may initially have a natural wool aroma. Air it out for 24 to 48 hours to dissipate. Regular sunning and airing will naturally revitalize and disinfect the mattress pad. Spot clean only with soft brush and mild detergent. Air dry. Do not machine wash or dry. Dry cleaning is not recommended because of harsh and toxic chemicals involved during the process.
Sleep & Beyond manufacturing facilities are located in Kyrgyz Republic and are ISO and Fair Trade certified. Their certified organic cotton is hand planted and handpicked in the southern parts of India. The certified organic wool is from Australian Kyrgyz superfine merino sheep. The sheep graze on pesticide and herbicide free lands receiving daily amounts of sunlight and nutrition. Wool fiber requires no chemicals to be created and no sheep are harmed or killed during the shearing. Sheep are sheared only once a year. Sleep & Beyond’s organic wool products are a socially conscious choice.
- Responsibly manufactured using 100% certified organic materials and fair trade manufacturing processes.
- A safe choice for someone who has MCS. This mattress pad does not outgas chemicals because there are no chemicals used to make the fabric, fill or end product. It has also been tested to be completely free of arsenic, lead and VOC’s.
- Hypoallergenic and allergy free. This mattress pad does not contains synthetic fibers, latex or down feathers which can cause reactions and harbor allergens. No need for a dust mite or allergen barrier cover.
- This mattress pad is 1.5 inches thick which support a variety of body weights, cushioning the body to relieve pressure points and muscle aches. Those who suffer from fibromyalgia, arthritis and rheumatism find that wool supports them with cushioned softness.
- Wool breathes more naturally than down or synthetic fills and wicks moisture away from the body more efficiently. This keeps the mattress pad dry and comfortable to sleep on.
- Wool helps regulate body temperature and heart rate. This allows you to achieve a more restful, deep sleep.
- Wool consistently outperformed synthetic and down fibers in resiliency. Wool’s natural springiness relieves pressure points and muscle aches as it is able to recover 95% of its original shape when compressed.
- Wool mattress pads are suitable for a variety of climates and year round use.
- Wool is a safe and healthy bedding that naturally resists dust mites, mold, mildew and fire.
- Wool and cotton are renewable, sustainable and biodegradable fibers; an eco-friendly bedding choice.
- The Sleep & Beyond wool mattress pad is an investment that can last for years when properly cared for.
- Wool has a natural aroma. If the wool aroma bothers you, air the mattress pad in the sun for a day or two to help dissipate the wool smell prior to putting it on your bed.
- Though this mattress pad should last for many years, it will naturally compress over time.
- This mattress pad is not machine washable. It is spot clean only.
Summary:The Sleep & Beyond certified organic wool mattress pad is a great choice for someone who is looking to add natural comfort to a hard or uncomfortable mattress. This mattress pad is certified organic from the wool fill to the cotton cover and is safe for those who are sensitive to chemicals, synthetic fills, latex or down feathers. The two inches of wool fill naturally cradles the body to cushion sore muscles and alleviate pressure points which reduces tossing and turning for a better night sleep. Plus, thanks to its excellent breathability and moisture wicking abilities, it’s an ideal mattress topper for someone who gets too hot sleeping on foam, latex or down.
Sleep & Beyond Certified Organic Wool Mattress Pad
Technical Specifications of Sleep & Beyond Certified Organic Wool Mattress Pad
|Sleep & Beyond Certified Organic Wool Mattress Pad|
Video Reviews of Sleep & Beyond Certified Organic Wool Mattress Pad
Filters & Accessories for Sleep & Beyond Certified Organic Wool Mattress Pad
|Twin||39" x 76"||35 oz/sq. yd.||4.5 lbs|
|Full||54" x 76"||35 oz/sq. yd.||6 lbs|
|Queen||60" x 80"||35 oz/sq. yd.||7 lbs|
|King||78" x 80"||35 oz/sq. yd.||9 lbs|
|Cal King||72" x 84"||35 oz/sq. yd.||9 lbs|
Note: all mattress pads are 1.5 inches thick