SEBO D Series Replacement Filter BagsEXPERT:
The SEBO AIRBELT D1 is the latest straight-suction canister vacuum that includes the Kombi nozzle, 3 on-board tools, sealed hospital-grade filtration. Ideal for hard floors and carpet. 7-yr warranty on motor.60-Day Risk Free Trial for all Sebo Vacuums!
The D1 is available in Arctic White packaged with a Kombie nozzle, dusting brush, crevice and upholstery nozzles (all tools included in the box).
See our entire family of Sebo vacuum cleaners.
60-Day Risk Free Trial – If you are not satisfied within 60 days of purchase date, you can return this product at no cost to you. Just contact our Customer Service department within 60 days of purchase date for a full refund and Allergy Buyers Group will pay for all return shipping costs.
SEBO D Series Replacement Filter Bags are ideal for someone who...
- Is looking for a quality, full-sized canister vacuum at a lower cost
- Wants an easy to use, powerful vacuum with large filter bags and large cleaning radius
- Requires a vacuum primarily for hard surfaces and low pile area rugs
- Needs a vacuum with a sealed, quality filtration safe for allergy or asthma sufferers
- Wants the protection of rubber coated wheels and bumper protection
- Unmatched 40-foot cord and 52-foot cleaning radius
- Huge 1.5 gallon filter bags, requiring fewer bag changes and feature an attached hygienic cap to prevent dust from escaping during removal
- S-class sealed hospital-grade filtration results in 99.9% effectiveness to 0.3 microns; excellent for allergies or asthma
- 4 casters with rubber coated wheels glide easily over all floor types, providing exceptional maneuverability and protection of floor surfaces
- Patented Airbelt bumper system with soft cloth covered foam bumper protects walls, furniture and the vacuum itself from scratches and scuffs
- The Airbelt bumper also diffuses exhaust air all around for ultra quiet performance
- Durable rotating suction hose connection swivels 320-degrees for easy maneuverability
- LED suction-power indicator allows the user to optically monitor the vacuum's suction power
- Includes Kombi nozzle floor brush with retractable bristles
- Includes 3 full-size on-board tools: 8" crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle w/ bristles and triangle dusting brush; integrated storage at end of canister
- Comfortable to operate with high-quality telescopic wand providing convenient height adjustment and newly designed ergonomic handle to reduce wrist and arm strain
- SEBO canisters are made and assembled in Germany for quality and longevity
Warranty: 7 year warranty on motor, 5 year warranty on parts and labor. If under warranty, SEBO will pay to pick it up, repair it, and return it for no charge.
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Filtration Efficiency|
|2. Cleaning Power and Effectiveness|
|3. Easy to Use Controls|
|4. Noise Level|
|6. Ease of Assembly & Attaching and Removing Parts and Accessories|
|7. Quality of Floor Tools|
|8. Quality of Accessory Tools|
|9. Quality of Dust Bags|
|11. Cleaning Radius|
|13. Value for Price|
- Tightly sealed hospital-grade filtration
- Powerful, full-size canister vacuum
- Large 1.5-gallon filter bag, convenient and economical with fewer bag changes
- Durable, rotating suction-hose connection providing easier maneuverability
- A 40-foot power cord and an amazing 52-foot cleaning radius
- A flat-to-the-floor 3 1/2-inch profile making cleaning under furniture and beds easy
- Patented AIRBELT bumper to protect walls and furniture
- Four castors with rubber-coated wheels glide easily over all floor types
- Three full-size, on-board accessory tools
- Does not feature automatic carpet height adjustment, the D1 requires user to manually adjust the carpet height setting using the dial located on the canister body
- The D1 is a straight-suction (no electric power head) vacuum making it more ideal for hard floors and and very low pile area rugs, not recommended for use on medium to deep pile carpeting
Summary:We couldn't be happier to add the new D1 model to our assortment of quality, top-rated vacuum cleaners. Sebo is known for their reliability, longevity and value price and they have certainly proven that again with this new addition. The full-size Sebo D1 with all it's features makes this an exceptional vacuum for it's price. It's tightly sealed hospital-grade filtration system also wins over our Allergy and Asthma experts making this a top choice. The D1 is perfect for homes which have primarily hard surfaces with an occasional low pile area rug. We do not recommend this for households that contain lots of carpeting as it does not have, nor can it be upgraded to use a motorized power head with a beater bar for more enhanced, deep carpet cleaning. One thing is certain still, this powerful, ultra-quiet vacuum will provide years of reliable use, without breaking the bank.
Technical Specifications of SEBO D Series Replacement Filter Bags
|SEBO D Series Replacement Filter Bags|