SEBO Airbelt D4 Red Canister Vacuum CleanersOur Expert Rating:
The SEBO Airbelt D4 Canister Vacuum Cleaner has been discontinued. As an alternative we recommend the Sebo Airbelt K3 Canister Vacuum Cleaner. Bags & accessories available for purchase below.
SEBO Airbelt D4 Red Canister Vacuum Cleaner
1250 watt motor. Includes parquet floor brush, optional 12' or 15' power head & 3 onboard tools, S-class filter set, one D4 bag.
AVAILABILITY: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
0% interest for 12 months* for qualifying purchases every day! 12 equal monthly payments Required.
The D4 Red is available with a parquet floor brush for those with only bare floors or parquet floor brush and turbo head for those with mostly bare floors and a few area rugs, or with the parquet floor brush and your choice of 12" or 15" power head for those with a mix of carpets and bare floors (parquet floor brush included in box, turbo head and power heads ships separately.)
See our entire family of Sebo vacuum cleaners.
- Wants a vacuum with a choice of floor tools so they can choose the tools that fit their house cleaning needs
- Wants an easy to use, luxury canister vacuum with large dust bags and large cleaning radius
- Needs a vacuum with quality filtration safe for allergy or asthma sufferers
- 50-foot cleaning radius: provides large area cleaning without the need to change power outlets
- Huge 1.6 gallon filter bags: last longer, require fewer bag changes and have an indicator light to tell when they are full. Bags feature an attached hygienic cap to prevent dust from escaping during removal
- S-class hospital-grade filtration: results in 99.9% effectiveness to 0.3 microns; excellent for allergies or asthma
- 3-stage filtration: includes multi-layer fiber dust bag, S-class pre-motor filter, and S-class exhaust filter
- Patented Airbelt bumper system: soft, cloth covered foam bumper surrounds the canister to protect walls and furniture from scratches and scuffs
- Quiet operation: the Airbelt bumper also diffuses exhaust air all around for ultra quiet performance
- Rotating suction hose connection: swivels 320-degrees for easy maneuverability
- Suction-optimized hose: is crush-proof and has a tapered design that is wider at the end where it attaches to the canister for improved air flow and no clogs
- Variable suction controls via +/- finger tip controls: conveniently located on the handle for easy, on the go adjustments, and quick power off
- LED suction-power indicator: LED light spins slowly when on low speeds and fast on high speeds and allows the user to optically monitor the vacuum's suction power
- 4 casters w/ rubber coated wheels: prevent damage to floors and swivel 360° for easy maneuverability on all floor surfaces
- Convenient wand park: on the back and bottom of the canister for easy storage of the bare floor brush (power heads park on their own)
- Parquet floor brush has an 11.5" cleaning width with grooved, soft bristles for gentle, effective cleaning; designed specifically for vacuuming all bare floors including delicate tile or highly-polished hard wood
- Turbo head has a cleaning width and the brush roll is powered by the suction power of the vacuum cleaner, ideal for low-medium pile area rugs and safe to use on delicate rugs
- ET-1 Power head w/ 12-inch cleaning width self propelled with 4 manually adjustable carpet heights and easy brush roll removal; ideal for all carpet types in small or large size homes
- ET-2 Power head w/ 15-inch cleaning width self propelled with 4 manually adjustable carpet heights and easy brush roll removal; ideal for all carpet types in large size homes with open floor plans
- 3 full-size on-board tools: includes 8" crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle w/ bristles and triangle dusting brush; integrated storage at end of canister
- Comfortable to operate high-quality telescopic wand provide convenient height adjustment and newly designed ergonomic handle is easy to hold and helps reduce wrist and arm strain
- Quick-release buttons: for easy floor tool changes and removal of parts for maintenance
- Durable Construction: SEBO canisters are made and assembled in Germany for quality and longevity
Warranty: 7 year warranty on motor, 5 year warranty on parts and labor. If under warranty, SEBO will pay to pick it up, repair it, and return it for no charge.
NOTE: The D4 Red canister vacuum and bare floor brush ship in one box. The power head or turbo brush ships in a separate box.
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Filtration Efficiency|
|2. Cleaning Power and Effectiveness|
|3. Easy to Use Controls|
|4. Noise Level|
|6. Ease of Assembly & Attaching and Removing Parts and Accessories|
|7. Quality of Floor Tools|
|8. Quality of Accessory Tools|
|9. Quality of Dust Bags|
|11. Cleaning Radius|
|13. Value for Price|
Once in a while a product comes along that is a game changer in its industry, and the new SEBO D4 is exactly that! So much so, that our company president immediately ordered it for her own home! Simply put, everything in this vacuum has been designed with the ease of the consumer in mind.
- Eye-catching new design stands out amongst a world of canisters that all look the same.
- Very easy to maneuver with 4 casters that spin 360 degrees and a self-propelled power head that glides across all floor types.
- The newly designed handle comfortably fits in your hand and allows easy access to the finger tip controls without making you adjust your grip on the handle. It also fits small hands comfortably making it the best fit for smaller hands of all the vacuums we have tested.
- The 1.6 gallon filter bags are the largest we have seen used in a canister vacuum. This means fewer bag changes and more money saved!
- With an incredibly long 40 ft power cord the D4 vacuum has an amazing 50 ft cleaning radius which no other canister has matched.
- Impressive quiet operation; even on high speed with the power head brush roll on you can have a normal conversation with someone in the room with out screaming or upsetting your pets.
- High quality filtration with sealed filter gaskets and sealed construction that prevents dirty air from being expelled by the vacuum cleaner.
- Filters are large and conveniently located for easy changes and you can see them so you can tell when they are dirty.
- All-around cloth bumper guards are the best of any canister vacuum and thoroughly protect your paintwork, corners and furniture from scratches, scuffs and chips.
- The 12" and 15" power head will automatically shut off when placed in the park position which is a convenient feature for those who are frequently interrupted during vacuuming.
- The turbo head is lightweight and easy to use on low to medium pile carpeted surfaces. It is also good for delicate fiber rugs because its brush roll is less aggressive than a power head's brush roll.
- The onboard accessory tools are some of the best we have seen and their integrated storage on the end of the canister is convenient and intuitive to use. The crevice tool is 8" long and has a wide opening at the bottom so it can get into deep hard to reach places and suck up more without clogging. The upholstery tool has a row of stiff bristles to help loosen dirt and grab up pet hair or lint from furniture. The dusting brush has a triangle design to keep good suction flow and prevent clogging.
- There are two built-in parking spots on the canister for the floor brush or turbo head. The one on the end of the canister can tote the floor brush onboard as you vacuum and the one on the underside of the canister is great for storing the vacuum when in the upright position.
- Simple to use controls have a minimalistic design to eliminate confusion and promote user-friendliness and they are located in convenient easy to use locations.
- Strong suction power effectively deep cleans carpets and rugs. Variable suction controls allow you to reduce suction power to clean drapes or delicate rugs.
- Newly designed hose has a tapered design which improves air flow for extra suction power and helps resist clogs. The hose also swivels right and left for more maneuverability.
- Full size canister is large and could be awkward to carry for someone who is shorter than 5 feet or who has a bad back because this is a full size vacuum and is heavier than most.
- Power head is not intuitive to use. One must understand proper carpet height settings to know which of the 4 height settings to use on what carpet type and brush roll can only be turned off using the button on the power head, no brush roll control on handle. Proper use of the power head can be learned by reading the power head manual. As with all appliances of this kind, it is very easy when you know how.
- Unlike the SEBO X4 upright vacuum cleaner that features automatic carpet height adjustment, the D4 requires user to adjust the carpet height setting manually using the dial on the power head. Not hard to do but you need to bend down to adjust when going from carpeting to bare floors and back to thicker carpet.
- The turbo head's brush roll is powered by the vacuum's air flow and not a motor, so it is not as powerful as a power head and therefore is best suited for cleaning low to medium pile carpet and area rugs. It also is not self-propelled like the SEBO power heads so it requires a little more user effort to maneuver.
- Though this vacuum is easy to assemble and floor tools & accessories are easy to put on and off, removing the hose from the canister [which you do rarely] requires some muscle and overall tool changes, assembly & removal of parts are not quite as simple and smooth as a Miele vacuum.
Summary:Despite our few nitpicking critiques, it was actually hard to find fault with this vacuum cleaner. You can tell that a tremendous amount of thought has been put into this design and we are sure that other manufacturers will be rushing to copy whatever they can. Apart from the weight and size considerations, you will be more than thrilled with this vacuum. It does a superb job and all its features have been designed with us consumers in mind. The D4 in red also allows the consumer to choose which carpet tool they would like included with the vacuum. This is great for people who have lots of carpet and an open floor plan and would benefit from the large 15" power head, or for those who have mostly bare floors with a couple of area rugs and only need a turbo head rather than the more expensive power head option.
SEBO Airbelt D4 Red Canister Vacuum Cleaner
SEBO Airbelt D4 Red Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- Color: Red
- Floor Tools: Parquet floor brush & optional 12" or 15" power head in red
- Onboard tools: crevice tool, upholstery nozzle, dusting brush
- Recommended For: bare floors (when purchased with floor brush only) or a mix of bare floors and all types of carpet (when purchased with a power head)
Technical Specifications of SEBO Airbelt D4 Red Canister Vacuum Cleaner
|SEBO Airbelt D4 Red Canister Vacuum Cleaner||SEBO Airbelt D4 Canister Vacuum Cleaner w/ Turbo Head|
|Type of vacuum|
|Type of vacuum||Full size canister||Full size canister|
|Finish - Color|
|Finish - Color||Red||Red||Red||Red|
|Vacuum Cleaner hood material|
|Vacuum Cleaner hood material||ABS plasitc||ABS plasitc||ABS plasitc||ABS plasitc|
|Motor (watts)||1250 watts, 12 amps total
canister 10.2 amps
12' power head 1.6 amps
15' power head 1.8 amps
|1250 watts, 10.2 amps||1250 watts, 10.2 amps||1250 watts, 10.2 amps|
|Airflow (cfm - cubic feet per minute)|
|Airflow (cfm - cubic feet per minute)||120 CFM||120 CFM||120 CFM||120 CFM|
|Pre-motor filter for motor protection|
|Pre-motor filter for motor protection||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Radius of Use (reach)|
|Radius of Use (reach)||50 ft||50 ft||50 ft||50 ft|
|Included Standard Floor tool(s)|
|Included Standard Floor tool(s)||Parquet floor tool and optional 12' Power head (ET-1) or 15' Power head (ET-2)||Parquet floor tool and Turbo head||Parquet floor tool and Turbo head||Parquet floor tool and Turbo head|
|Included standard vacuum filter|
|Included standard vacuum filter||S-class hospital grade filtration (Meets US HEPA standards)||S-class hospital grade filtration (Meets US HEPA standards)||S-class hospital grade filtration (Meets US HEPA standards)||S-class hospital grade filtration (Meets US HEPA standards)|
|Included onboard tools|
|Included onboard tools||8' crevice tool, triangle dusting brush, stiff-bristle upholstery brush||8' crevice tool, triangle dusting brush, stiff-bristle upholstery brush||8' crevice tool, triangle dusting brush, stiff-bristle upholstery brush||8' crevice tool, triangle dusting brush, stiff-bristle upholstery brush|
|Suction adjustment||Fingertip +/- variable controls||Fingertip +/- variable controls||Fingertip +/- variable controls||Fingertip +/- variable controls|
|Vacuum maneuverability||4 swivel wheels, swivel hose at canister, deluxe ergonomic handle||4 swivel wheels, swivel hose at canister, deluxe ergonomic handle|
|Carpet Position||Power heads have 4 height settings to accommodate low to high pile||One height - best for low pile|
|Indicator lights on vacuum canister|
|Indicator lights on vacuum canister||LED suction speed indicator, bag change indicator||LED suction speed indicator, bag change indicator|
|Standard hose||Extra long tapered hose with 320-degree rotation at canister||Extra long tapered hose with 320-degree rotation at canister|
|Vacuum wand||Electric, stainless steel telescopic wand||Electric, stainless steel telescopic wand|
|Wand park feature|
|Wand park feature||Yes -2 park positions||Yes -2 park positions|
|Vacuum bag capacity|
|Vacuum bag capacity||1.6 gallon||1.6 gallon|
|Fingertip controls||Yes - power on/off, brush roll on/off and suction adjustment||Yes - power on/off and suction adjustment|
|Suction of Vacuum Cleaner (waterlift)|
|Suction of Vacuum Cleaner (waterlift)||95 inches||95 inches|
|Auto-reverse cable rewind|
|Auto-reverse cable rewind||Yes||Yes|
|Power cord length|
|Power cord length||40 ft||40 ft|
|Noise reduction / Decibel Range|
|Noise reduction / Decibel Range||61 dBA||61 dBA|
|Vacuum Dimensions||9'H x 12'W x 19'L||9'Hx 12'W x 19'L|
|Weight of vacuum|
|Weight of vacuum||15.9 lbs (canister only)||15.9 lbs (canister only)|
|Warranty||7 year warranty on motor and 5 year warranty on parts and labor. While under warranty, SEBO will pay to pick it up, repair it, and return it for no charge.||7 year warranty on motor and 5 year warranty on parts and labor. While under warranty, SEBO will pay to pick it up, repair it, and return it for no charge.|