Sebo Air Belt C3.1 Canister Vacuum Cleaners
Sebo vacuums have anti-allergy, and hospital grade S-class filtration, making them ideal vacuum cleaners for those with allergies and asthma. Vacuum ratings, reviews and comparisons. Reports by consumer experts.
2 piece Attachment Set - for Sebo K and C series
Includes 20 inch extension wand and 9-ft extension hose.
AVAILABILITY: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
Replacement filters and accessories are sold on this page. See the other options tab above for our suggested alternative choices.
See our entire family of available Sebo vacuum cleaners.
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Filtration Efficiency|
|2. Cleaning Power and Effectiveness|
|3. Easy to Use Controls|
|4. Noise Level|
|6. Ease of Assembly & Attaching and Removing Parts and Accessories|
|7. Quality of Floor Tools|
|8. Quality of Accessory Tools|
|9. Quality of Dust Bags|
|11. Cleaning Radius|
|13. Value for Price|
The first rate features on the Sebo air belt C3.1 are truly exciting to see on a canister vacuum in this price range. This is a power house of a vacuum that offers superior suction and user friendly controls and tools. Sebo has certainly done their engineering homework, and it shows on the C3.1 canister.
- Top of the line features at lower cost: SEBO is one of just a few brands to offer the electrified telescopic wand in a vacuum cleaner under $1000. There is no need to worry about electrical connections or plugs when changing from powerhead to another attachment or vice versa. And, save time with the convenient handle-height adjustment when needing to clean items at different lengths, for example an end table, then the chair rail, then cobwebs on the ceiling. Simply adjust the height of the wand with the push of a button. For the ultimate in cleaning possibilities we recommend the purchase of the 2 piece attachment set and handheld turbo brush sold separately below.
- Ease of use: vacuum feels almost self-propelled due to the ergonomic design of the powerbrush; finger-tip controls allow the operator to adjust the strength of suction depending on what is being cleaned; vacuum attachments come on and off smoothly with little resistance
- Easy to change vacuum bag: simply push a button on the canister body, and the access door will pop open; the bag easily slides out thanks to it's plastic opening, for quick replacement
- Larger than standard vacuum bag: 1.4 gallon capacity vacuum bag is impressive; great for those with larger homes or pets, since it will allow for longer vacuum time in between bag changes
- Keep tools in one place with on-board tool caddy: includes 3 tools that are stored neatly away inside the canister as pictured in features section above - available at the push of a button which pops the lid of the caddy open; 3 high grade, specialized tools fit snugly in place and snap on and off the vacuum wand easily
- Powerbrush vacuums particles directly up against a wall: another feature of the vacuum powerbrush is that on the right hand side of the brush, the bristles are positioned right up against the housing to enable you to vacuum right up to a wall
- Powerbrush will not tip over: when you leave the Powerbrush upright attached to the wand, it is well balanced enough so that it will not fall over; this is especially appreciated when storing a vacuum in the closet
- Convenient floor brush holder: SEBO designed a convenient clip on the rear of the canister so the bare floor brush can be taken around on board when vacuuming
- Automatic retractable cord: at the push of a large button - no messy loops
- Dust bag change indicator: tells when its full and needs to be changed, no guessing
- Good vacuum manufacturer reputation: SEBO has an excellent reputation for durability and reliability; we've sold SEBO vacuums for several years with high customer satisfaction and almost zero returns
- 30-day Test Drive Sebo is so confident you will love their vacuums you can try it for 30 days and if you don’t love it you can return it to Sebo for a full refund and they will even pay for the return shipping!
- Hose connection does not swivel: although the wheels rotate 360°, this vacuum does not give as much maneuverability as some others we've seen with swiveling hose connections
- Has paper vacuum dust bags: although well-made, the SEBO vacuum bags are made of paper; some other vacuum brands offer fabric-like bags which we prefer for optimal overall performance
- No automatic dust seal for vacuum bags: when changing vacuum bags, one must plug the hole in the vacuum bag with a provided dust disc; because the separate dust 'discs' can get lost, we wish this model had the convenience of self-closing dust seal vacuum bags offered with other vacuums. The manufacturer recommends taping the dust disc to the inside lid so that it's there when you need to change the vacuum bag.
Summary:We were very impressed by the Sebo air belt C3.1 vacuum cleaners for a number of reasons: a powerhead with superior suction, large capacity bags, and top of the line features only found in high end vacuum cleaners, but at a more affordable price. This is in addition to first-class filtering systems, easy snap on tools, and, of course, ease of use. We've had extremely high customer satisfaction for several years selling other sebo vacuum models, so we trust the company that stands behind the name SEBO.
Technical Specifications of 2 piece Attachment Set - for Sebo K and C series
|2 piece Attachment Set - for Sebo K and C series|
Video Reviews of 2 piece Attachment Set - for Sebo K and C series
Filters & Accessories for 2 piece Attachment Set - for Sebo K and C series
SEBO C3.1 Vacuum Service Box
This pre-packaged kit contains all of the regular replacement items you need for your Sebo C series canister vacuum cleaner. Includes 1 hospital grade microfilter, 1 Exhaust Filter, and 10 filter bags. Item# 6198AM.
Availability: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
SE VA C3SB
Warranty: 5 year warranty on non-wear parts, motor and labor. If under warranty, SEBO will pay to pick it up, repair it, and return it for no charge.
|*30 Day Test Drive Details: A full refund will be issued for the vacuum returned timely and in good condition. SEBO America may assess restocking fees of 10% to 40% of the Retail Price when the machine appears to have been used harshly or in commercial environments. Normal 30-day wear is acceptable for a full refund (wear is evaluated within the context of household use only).|