Royal-Pedic All Cotton MattressesOur Expert Rating:
Royal-Pedic Mattress is hand tufted the old fashioned way with European tufting straps to further pre-compress the cotton padding for orthopedic back support. Royal-Pedic Mattress are available in Twin,Twin XL, Full, Queen, Cal King, or Est. King. Box spring is not included.
Royal-Pedic All Cotton Mattresses
AVAILABILITY: Ships out within 10 business days.
The mattress features Royal Pedic's double heat tempered, Royal-Flex® innerspring system designed in Switzerland. The innerspring unit contains 85% more coils than is standard. The coils in the mattress are open ended, unknotted, six turn coils providing more flexibility, which means greater sensitivity to body contours, overall body support and relaxation.
Royal Pedic's skilled craftsmen hand layer the staple cotton padding on each side of the innerspring unit to ensure a consistent, supportive sleeping surface. Over 50 pounds of pre-compressed staple cotton go into making a king size Royal-Pedic All Cotton Mattress! No polyurethane foam padding is in the mattress so you have extended durability and lasting support for your body.
The inner cotton padding is encased in 100% Belgian cotton ticking, which ventilates body heat. And the mattress is hand tufted the old fashioned way with European tufting straps to further pre-compress the cotton padding for orthopedic back support. Royal Pedic does not use buttons to tuft their mattresses because buttons have a tendency to turn on their side creating an uncomfortable sleeping surface.
Royal-Pedic Box Spring construction is the finest available. Royal Pedic provides 22% more coils than is standard for extra support and durability, and have 50% more coils located in the center-third of the box spring to support the body better (40% of our body weight is located in our torso area). The thickness of Royal Pedic's coil wire is an extra heavy duty 8 3/4 gauge compared to the standard 9 1/2 gauge wire. Even our box spring contains a layer of staple cotton padding for added support for the underside of the mattress. Brass corner guards are installed on all corners, rather than the plastic ones that break off easily, and heavy duty cotton fabric is used on the underside of the box spring, instead of the thin synthetic sheeting that commonly droops and frays easily. You will only get the very best with Royal-Pedic!
- Prefers a firm, natural night's sleep. This premium and durable all cotton mattress is one of the most popular in the Royal-Pedic line
- Appreciates the natural feel of cotton fabric, and desires all-cotton surrounding the innerspring unit, and in the padding
- Has sensitivities to polyurethane foam and synthetic latex, and the emission of petrochemical vapors from chemically treated fibers
- Wants a long-lasting, supportive box spring that is crafted with solid wood and a fine coil spring system
- Would like an optional mattress pad for a soft plush, feeling, even on a firm mattress for maximum comfort
- Wants to buy from a company that has been in the mattress business for over 50 years
Technical Specifications of Royal-Pedic All Cotton Mattresses
|Royal-Pedic All Cotton Mattresses|
Video Reviews of Royal-Pedic All Cotton Mattresses
Filters & Accessories for Royal-Pedic All Cotton Mattresses
|Size||Twin||Twin XL||Full||Queen||Cal King||Est. King|
|Mattress/Box Spring Depth|
|Metal Frame||7 1/4' (from ground to top of frame)|
|Total Height to Floor||23 1/4'|
|Weight in lbs||Twin||Twin XL||Full||Queen||Cal./Est. King|
|Mattress & Box Spring Set||154||164||219||256||308|
- The pillowtop pad lays on top of the mattress. Then the mattress pad and fitted sheet go over both the pillowtop pad and the mattress itself, which holds the pad in place
- The pillowtop mattress pad will not slip around due to its weight, and its outer cotton fabric, which won't slip against a cotton mattress
- They provide extra cushioning, luxurious comfort, and additional pressure point relief to hips and shoulders for the ultimate in rest and relaxation.
- The 3' thick Pillowtop Pads are crafted with untreated French lamb's wool, hypo allergenic Comfort Fil 7, and a layer of natural latex encased in 100% Belgian cotton fabric covering
- We recommend the 3' thick Royal-Pedic Pillowtop Pad if you want to increase the luxurious feel of the mattress, and still enjoy the firm support
Advantages of the separate pillowtop pad vs. a pad sewn on both sides of the mattress are:
1. A Mattress pad offers closer to normal bed height
2. Fitted sheets pull on easier
3. Your underlying mattress will last longer
4. You can remove the pad when rotating the mattress, which is easier and less weight to move
*We recommend using extra deep dust mite encasing sheets for the mattress when using a pillowtop mattress pad
Warranty: Manufacturer warranties item against defects in both material and workmanship. 10 years for mattresses/boxsprings. 5 years for pillowtop pads.
Please Note Opened bedding is not returnable unless defect as covered under the warranty.
Note: These are custom made. Delivery and Installation is included in the price for the continental U.S. Additional shipping charges will be necessary for other locations.