QuietPure Home Air Purifiers by Aerus
Simply stated, we believe the QuietPure HEPA air purifier is quieter, cleans more air and is easier to use than other leading brands. Intelligent monitoring of actual particle count, VOC levels, relative humidity and even temperature. The QuietPure Home HEPA air purifier quietly and quickly reacts to changes in your air quality, ensuring your home or office is always a healthy sanctuary. Removes dust, allergens, pet dander, mold spores, viruses, smoke, odors and general gaseous VOCs. Authorized QuietPure dealer. Fast, Free Shipping. 60-Day Risk-Free Trial! See below for complete details.
QuietPure Home & QuietPure Whisper Air Purifiers Bundle by Aerus
Make it easy to purify the air in both a large and a small room within your home! Special includes the QuietPure Home and a Whisper Air Purifier.
AVAILABILITY:In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
CUSTOMER ALSO BOUGHT
See our entire family of QuietPure Air Purifiers.
60-Day Risk Free Trial - If you are not satisfied within 60 days of purchase date, you can return this product at no cost to you. Just contact our Customer Service department within 60 days of purchase date for a full refund and Allergy Buyers Group will pay for all return shipping costs.*
*ABG coverage of return shipping is only applicable to customers within the continental United States. There is no refund of extra shipping costs for delivery locations outside of the contiguous United States.
QuietPure Home Air Purifiers by Aerus are ideal for someone who...
- Prefers a high quality HEPA air purifier at a reasonable price
- Desires a near silent air purifier for the living space or bedroom
- Needs to remove dust, allergens, viruses, smoke, odors and general gaseous VOCs
- Requires effective protection again harmful allergens and contaminants
- Suffers from allergies, asthma or a respiratory illness such as COPD
- Would benefit from an air purifier that offers an optional Carbon VOC filter for advanced odor and gaseous VOC removal
- Purifies the air in rooms up to 910 square feet
- 6-foot decibel reading of just 32 on low speed
- Intuitive LCD display and soft touch controls
- Patented, quiet turbo-charged airflow
- Measures air quality in your home down to PM2.5
- Captures 99.97% of all particles down to 0.3 microns
- Unique, attractive design
- Optional WIFI & App enabled
- Measures and displays: particle and VOC levels, relative humidity and temperature
- 3 Airflow speeds plus Turbo and Night Mode
- Auto Mode - Automatically adjusts fan speed
- Night Mode - Dims display lighting and runs on super quiet speed
- Turbo Mode - Turbo air flow will clean the air very quickly
- Optional free App allows you to control the Home from your smart phone
- Industry leading combination 3-stage filter:
- Includes a combination pre-filter, HEPA and activated carbon cartridge
- Optional carbon-only for removal of VOCs and formaldehyde
- Manufactured in China
- Please note that the free, downloadable App for Droid phones is now available through Google Play. Once in the Google Play app store, search for 'Air Purifier-USA' and you will see the Blue 'QuietPure' app. Download to your phone and follow step-by-step instructions. To sync your phone app with your QuietPure Home air purifier, we recommend that you have your WiFi network name and password. You should also be in the same room as the air purifier when syncing.
- Requires a 2.4 GHz router for syncing the app with your air purifier
This optional App for your Apple iOS is available in the Apple store. Once in the Apple app store, search for 'Air Purifier-USA' and you will see the Blue 'QuietPure' app. Download to your phone and follow step-by-step instructions. To sync your phone app with your QuietPure Home air purifier, we recommend that you have your WiFi network name and password. You should also be in the same room as the air purifier when syncing.
Particulate matter, or PM, is the term for particles found in the air, including dust, dirt, soot, smoke, and liquid droplets. Particles can be suspended in the air for long periods of time. Some particles are large or dark enough to be seen as soot or smoke. Others are so small that individually they can only be detected with an electron microscope.
Particles that measure less than 10 micrometers in diameter (PM10) pose a health concern because they can be inhaled into and accumulate in the respiratory system. Particles less than 2.5 micrometers in diameter (PM2.5) are referred to as 'fine' particles and are believed to pose the greatest health risks. Because of their small size (approximately 1/30th the average width of a human hair), fine particles can lodge deeply into the lungs.**Excerpt borrowed from www.epa.gov website:
Once in the Google Play app store, search for 'Air Purifier-USA' and you will see the Blue 'QuietPure' app. Download to your phone and follow step-by-step instructions. To sync your phone app with your QuietPure Home air purifier, we recommend that you have your WiFi network name and password.
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Airborne Particulate Filtration|
|2. Gas, Chemical & Odor Filtration||
(Choose optional carbon filters for gas removal)
|3. Room Coverage|
|4. Noise Rating|
|5. Filter Life & Replacement Costs|
|6. Ease of Operation & Filter Replacement|
|7. Quality of Construction: Air-tight design, no off-gassing|
|8. Electronic Filter Life Monitoring|
|9. Manufacturer's Credibility, Warranty & Return Policy|
|10. Quality of Filters|
|11. Value for Price|
The QuietPure Home air purifier is a real game changer for the average person who is concerned about their health. The Home air purifier doesn't just clean the air in your home, it provides you with data to better understand when and why your air quality changes. Good air quality is proven to help with general health, a strong respiratory system, better quality sleep, reduction of snoring and even weight loss. Isn't it time to commit to improving your family's lifestyle, how you feel, and ultimately enjoy a better quality of life?
- Cleans large areas up to 910 square feet
- Safely removes the most dangerous, finely sized lung-penetrating particles in the air
- Our first choice for allergy and asthma sufferers and those with severe respiratory diseases
- 3 stages of filtration to deliver the cleanest air in your home
- Decibel reading of just 32 on low speed which means that its’ operation is essentially silent
- Smart, auto mode adjusts air flow for you as air quality conditions change
- State of the art components and sensors are utilized
- The newest, most advanced air purifier for both residential and office environments
- Free, optional App works via WIFI to provide you with:
- Lets you control your air purifier from no matter where you are
- View indoor and outdoor atmospheric conditions
- View short and long term graphs of your recorded air quality
- European styling with handsome exterior design
- Easy to use LCD display and soft touch controls
- Lifetime warranty
- This air purifier is not certified by CARB (California Air Resources Board) and thus cannot be shipped to California
Summary:Once in a while we come across a product which is a real game changer, and this is one of them! After putting this air purifier through our rigorous testing protocol, the QuietPure Home came through with flying colors. In fact, nearly flawless, it really doesn't get any better. This QuietPure Home is the industry’s newest, most advanced air purifier for both residential and office environments. It is quieter (essentially silent), cleans more air and is easier to use than other brands; making the Home air purifier our first choice for allergy sufferers and those who suffer from asthma or severe respiratory diseases such as COPD. With your new QuietPure, you are equipped with real data that puts you in control of your home's health, enabling you to make changes to your environment and secure the health and well being of everyone in the family.
QuietPure Home Air Purifier
Technical Specifications of QuietPure Home Air Purifier
|QuietPure Home Air Purifier||QuietPure Home+ Smoke Air Purifier By Aerus|
|Square Foot Coverage|
|Square Foot Coverage||910 sq. ft.||830 sq. ft.|
|Power Requirements||100-120V, 50/60Hz||110V; 60Hz|
|Energy Consumption||2.6 - 70 watts||2.6 - 70 watts|
|Clean Air Density Rate (CADR)|
|Clean Air Density Rate (CADR)||Not tested by AHAM||Not tested by AHAM|
|Delivered Air Flow|
|Delivered Air Flow||235 cfm||235 cfm|
|Dimensions||28.22' H x 13.11' D||28.22"H x 13.11"Dia.|
|Weight||12.78 lbs.||12.78 lbs.|
|Finish / Color|
|Finish / Color||White||White|
|Preferred system for:|
|Preferred system for:||Residential and commercial environments||Residential and commercial environments|
|Particle Filter||Combo pre-filter, HEPA and activated carbon|
|Carbon Filter||Optional||Includes a 3-stage combination filter: pre-filter, HEPA and activated carbon|
|Fan Speeds||3 plus Night Mode||3 plus Turbo and Night mode|
Video Reviews of QuietPure Home Air Purifier
Filters & Accessories for QuietPure Home Air Purifier
QuietPure Home Replacement Carbon VOC Filter Cartridge - Auto Renewal Program
Replacement carbon VOC filter cartridge for VOC and formaldehyde removal. Replace every 6-12 months or as needed. Available auto-replacement shipment intervals: 8, 9 or 12 months.
Availability: In Stock. Ships Immediately and Once Every Chosen Interval.
MF AP CFRP
QuietPure Home Replacement Combo HEPA Filter Cartridge - Auto Renewal Program
Replacement combination filter cartridge includes pre-filter, HEPA filter and activated carbon. Replace every 6 - 12 months or as needed. Available auto-replacement shipment intervals: 10, 12 or 14 months.
Availability: In Stock. Ships Immediately and Once Every Chosen Interval.
MF AP HPRP