pureguardian™ H7550 Ultrasonic Humidifier
Pureguardian™ H7550 warm and cool mist ultrasonic humidifier with new stylish design for table top or floor use. Automatic humidity control, silent operation and no filters, wicks or pads. 30-day No Hassle Returns - Fast Shipping.
- Accommodates large or small rooms
- Optimized comfort with warm or cool or mist
- Immediate mist output with variable mist settings
- Extension wand for improved distribution of humidity throughout the room
- Silver Clean™ Technology fights the growth of mold and mildew on the surface of the water tank
- Soft touch electronic controls with digital display
- Smart Mist Technology: Automatic mode with Smart Mist Sensor to monitor humidity level
- 12 hour timer
- Virtually silent operation
- Auto shut off with low water indicator
- Water level window on side of tank
- On/Off night light
- Low maintenance
The pureguardian™ H7550 Ultrasonic Humidifier uses a metal diaphragm vibrating at an ultrasonic frequency to create water droplets that are expelled out into the room to help maintain the desired humidity level. An ultrasonic humidifier is virtually silent when operating and mist output is immediate.
Smart Mist Technology: The H7550 has a built-in Smart Mist Sensor that monitors the humidity in the room. When operating on "Auto" the humidifier will automatically adjust its mist output based on the information from the Smart Mist Sensor to maintain the desired humidity level selected by the user.
Wash out the unit with fresh water using a cleaning brush and soft cloth. Do not use chemicals or detergents. To clean the ultrasonic disks, remove spray spout and use the included cleaning brush to regularly remove build up and spots from this area. White vinegar will help to prevent this build up.
In order to maximize humidification performance, place the unit at least 2 feet off the floor to allow the mist the opportunity to evaporate. Use of the included extension wand will improve the distribution of humidity throughout the room, or allow the unit to be place on the floor.Please note: The manufacturer recommends the use of distilled water to limit or prevent mineral dust and build up. The following situations could contribute to excessive white dust. Please avoid:
- Using water that has been treated by a water softening system could result in an increased incidence of white dust due to the excess sodium in the softened water. Therefore, it is recommended to use water that bypasses the system, bottled, or distilled water.
- Use of this product with a negative ionizer air purifier or air cleaner with an optional post ionizing function could contribute to an increased collection of dust on surfaces. If this occurs try operating this product without the negative ionizer air purifier or with the optional ionizing function on the air cleaner off.
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage|
|2. Level of Quietness|
|3. Filter Life & Cost of Replacement Cartridges||N/A|
|4. Amount of Maintenance Required|
|5. Anti-bacterial Features|
|6. Ease of Filling|
|7. Ease of Operation and Filter Replacement|
|8. Quality of Construction|
|9. Humidistat to select desired humidity level & hygrometer to display the actual humidity in the room|
|10. Frequency of Filling|
|11. Value for Price|
Germ Guardian ventured away from their signature retro design when they made the pureguardian™ H7550 humidifier and opted for a more stylish modern design. In addition to the H7550's redesign, Germ Guardian outfitted this humidifier with advanced controls and introduced their new automatic humidity control function: Smart Mist Technology. We are confident this humidifier will be a popular humidifier choice this season.
- Will effectively humidify a small or large room up to 300 square feet.
- Smart Mist sensor and Auto operation is a simple and effective way to maintain the desired humidity level in a room. It also helps prevent over-humidification in a small room.
- Can be safely placed on the floor using the extension wand.
- Very quiet operation will not disturb you as you sleep or work.
- Immediate mist output for instant relief.
- Built-in mold and mildew protection is convenient and eliminates the need to add a silver stick or silver cube as recommended by other brands.
- Low water indicator makes it easy to know when to refill and turns the unit off for safety.
- Save money by not having to buy replacement filters, pads or wicks.
- The water tank is tall and will need to be filled in a bath tub or sink with a tall faucet.
Summary:We must admit we were impressed with the H7550 pureguardian™ humidifier. The new design is attractive and it includes all of the advanced control settings that you get with the top-of-the line ultrasonic humidifiers that cost almost $100 more. The idea of including an extension wand with the humidifier so it can disperse even mist throughout entire room, or be placed on the floor, was a good thought but lacks in design. When the wand is attached to the humidifier it takes away from the appeal of the humidifier and looks awkward. Despite that one criticism, the H7550 represents a great value for its price, providing advanced controls with automatic operation, no need for replacement parts and a respectable 3-year warranty. This humidifier is a good fit for a small or large room and has the option of warm or cool mist output for optimal comfort.
Technical Specifications of pureguardian H7550 Ultrasonic Humidifier
|pureguardian H7550 Ultrasonic Humidifier|
|Room Coverage||up to 300 sq. ft.|
|Tank Capacity||1.32 gallons|
|Type of mist|
|Type of mist||Warm or Cool|
|Dimensions||14.5"H x 9.5"W x 5.2"D|