ProTeam® LineVacer® HEPA/ULPA Backpack VacuumEXPERT:
The ProTeam® LineVacer® HEPA/ULPA backpack vacuum is ideal for sensitive environments where clean air is critical. It features True HEPA filtration down to 0.3 microns or ULPA filtration down to 0.12 microns. Includes 3-year and limited lifetime manufacturer's warranties. See our expert ratings & reviews.
ProTeam LineVacer HEPA/ULPA Backpack Vacuum
True HEPA (included) or ULPA (optional) filtration. 744-watt motor. 10-quart capacity. Includes a 3-year and lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
AVAILABILITY: This item is temporarily on backorder.
0% interest for 12 months* for qualifying purchases every day! 12 equal monthly payments Required.
ProTeam® LineVacer® HEPA/ULPA Backpack Vacuum are ideal for someone who...
- Needs to clean areas where clean air is crucial—hospitals, labs, etc.
- Wants a vacuum that meets the EPA's definition of a HEPA vacuum cleaner
- Wants a lightweight vacuum that can cover a large area and will not cause user fatigue
- True HEPA flter: captures 99.97% of particles down to 0.3 microns with a 2,283 sq. in. filtration area
- ULPA (ultra-low-penetration air) filter: captures 99.999+% of particles down to 0.12 microns with a 3,232 sq. in. filtration area (this filter is optional and sold separately)
- 1 1/2' static-dissipating vacuum hose
- 2 Intercept Micro® filter bags
- 50-foot extension cord
- 2-piece aluminum wand with button lock
- 5-inch upholstery tool
- 3-inch dust brush
- 14-inch carpet tool with scallops
- 36-inch one-bend bulk pick-up tool
- Mountaineering-style backpack technology
- Adjustable shoulder and sternum straps
- Adjustable waist belt with holders for accessory tools
- Decibels: 64 dBA
- Capacity: 10 quarts
- 124 CFM airflow
- 744-watt motor
- Weight: 13 lbs.
- Includes an owner's manual and a quick-start poster
- 3-year warranty on parts, labor and motor; lifetime warranty on molded body parts
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Filtration Efficiency|
|2. Cleaning Power and Effectiveness|
|3. Easy to Use Controls|
|4. Noise Level|
|6. Ease of Assembly & Attaching and Removing Parts and Accessories|
|7. Quality of Floor Tools|
|8. Quality of Accessory Tools|
|9. Quality of Dust Bags|
|11. Cleaning Radius|
|13. Value for Price|
The LineVacer® backpack vacuum cleaner offers exceptional cleaning performance in a compact design. It provides improved indoor air quality with its True HEPA/ULPA filtration capabilities that are unlike any other vacuum on the market. This vacuum is the right choice if you need to clean sensitive environments like hospitals and labs, where clean air is crucial.
- True HEPA/ULPA filtration provides effective cleaning and improves indoor air quality
- Lightweight, ergonomic design makes it comfortable for users and reduces fatigue
- 50-foot extension cord makes it easy for users to cover a large surface area
- Meets the EPA's definition of a HEPA vacuum cleaner—safely remove lead dust and harmful pollutants from the air
- ProTeam®'s unique suction method doesn't stir up dust, so users can operate the unit without breathing unhealthy air
- Adjustable straps enable users of all sizes to comfortably operate the vacuum
- Integrated tool belt keeps cleaning tools within reach at all times
- 14-inch carpet floor tool is great for use on low-pile carpeting
- 5-inch upholstery tool enables users to clean upholstered surfaces
Summary:The ProTeam® LineVacer® HEPA/ULPA backpack vacuum offers the cleanest particle-capturing system available today. It meets the EPA's definition of a HEPA vacuum cleaner under the Lead Renovation, Repair and Painting Rule (RRP Rule)—making it ideal for use during renovations, repairs and painting projects. Its four-level filtration system provides True HEPA or ULPA filtration that protects you and others from possible exposure to harmful particles in the air. The LineVacer®'s lightweight, ergonomic design reduces user fatigue so you can comfortably vacuum larger spaces with ease. It provides exceptional cleaning performance and meets the Carpet & Rug Institute's highest standards for indoor air quality and carpet-cleaning effectiveness.
Technical Specifications of ProTeam LineVacer HEPA/ULPA Backpack Vacuum
|ProTeam LineVacer HEPA/ULPA Backpack Vacuum|
|Type of vacuum|
|Type of vacuum||Backpack|
|Finish - Color|
|Finish - Color||Gray/Black|
|Motor (watts)||744 watts|
|Airflow (cfm - cubic feet per minute)|
|Airflow (cfm - cubic feet per minute)||124 CFM|
|Included standard vacuum filter|
|Included standard vacuum filter||HEPA: captures 99.97% of particles down to 0.3 microns|
|Standard hose||1 1/2' static-dissipating vacuum hose|
|Vacuum bag capacity|
|Vacuum bag capacity||10 qt.|
|Noise reduction / Decibel Range|
|Noise reduction / Decibel Range||64 dBA|
|Weight of vacuum|
|Weight of vacuum||13 lbs.|
|Optional vacuum filter|
|Optional vacuum filter||ULPA (ultra-low-penetration air filter): captures 99.999+% of particles down to 0.12 microns (ULPA filter is not included with the LineVacer® backpack vacuum; optional filtration)|
|Warranty||3-year warranty on parts, labor and motor; lifetime warranty on molded body parts|