Solid Wood Maple Nightstands - Pacific Rim
Nightstands are made of solid maple wood which are beautiful and functional. Nightstand perfectly matches the entire maple bedroom furniture collection.
See all of our available Solid Maple Furniture.
- Classic nightstand design features a curved front apron, and round knob that matches the lines of the Classic bed.
- New Wave Nightstand has a vertical 'wave' style drawer knob and straight front apron that perfectly complements the New Wave Bed.
- Arts and Crafts style-features a round knob and straight front apron, matches the Arts and Crafts bed perfectly.
- Warm honey in color. (There may be natural variations of color amongst multiple pieces in the maple collection.)
- Pacific Coast Maple grown in managed forests in Washington and Oregon.
- Has an all natural oil based finish which includes tung oil and pure beeswax, highlighting its natural beauty.
- No toxic glues are used in the construction of this bed.
All pieces within an item are color matched. There may be natural variations of color amongst multiple pieces. Color is warm honey, and each nightstand has been hand rubbed with an all natural finish, which includes tung oil and pure beeswax.
Summary:At this time of writing, I own several pieces of the Pacific Rim maple furniture and our children own several different pieces. We own an Arts and Crafts style king size bed with modified lowered footboard, the six drawer chest and the three drawer chest as well as two bedside tables. The children own a crib, a lingerie chest [used for baby clothes] and bunk beds in various styles. So you can see as a family we are great fans of this furniture. We have owned the pieces for about ten years and they look almost as good as they day we bought them.
All the pieces are beautifully made of solid maple and drawers slide easily in and out with workmanship rarely found in furniture nowadays. The finish is a low luster satin non toxic finish, so no health problems for the newborns or those with chemical sensitivities. What first strikes you when you first buy a piece of this furniture is how heavy it is and you hope you never have to move it again. My only gripe is that the furniture is dropped into your garage and not into your house, so even two healthy people had to struggle a bit, huffing and puffing to get the pieces upstairs. Even the headboards are solid and heavy. So be warned and line up some muscle to help. Having got over the puffing upstairs, we found that the bed assembled exceptionally easily and the instructions worked like a charm. About 5 years ago we broke one of the slats on the bed underneath the mattress, so decided to screw them down permanently since we have no intentions of moving.
We as a family are very pleased with all the Pacific Rim maple furniture and would heartily recommend this brand to anyone. What is all the more pleasing is that the price was so modest for the quality received so we regard this as excellent value for money. It is a custom order and can take several weeks to fulfill an order, so do not be in a hurry and plan ahead.
Technical Specifications of Solid Maple Bedroom Nightstands
|Solid Maple Bedroom Nightstands|
Video Reviews of Solid Maple Bedroom Nightstands
Filters & Accessories for Solid Maple Bedroom Nightstands
Weight: 25 lbs.
Free shipping does not apply to furniture. Shipping charges depend on destination, item weight and level of delivery service. Please call 1-888-236-7231 for a shipping delivery service estimate quote for your area.