Ogallala Aspen Firm Hypodown® Pillow - 900 FillEXPERT:
The Ogallala Comfort Company Aspen Firm Hypodown® pillow is lush and features a double-layered design with a 485 thread count cotton sateen cover. This luxury pillow has a beautiful satin piping edging for added elegance. 900 fill. Available in sizes Standard, Queen and King. See our expert rating & reviews.
Ogallala Aspen Firm Hypodown® Pillow - 900 Fill
Firmness: Firm. 900 fill. 485 thread count cotton sateen cover. Sizes: Standard, Queen and King. Color: White.
AVAILABILITY: In Stock. Ships Within 2-3 Business Days
0% interest for 12 months* for qualifying purchases every day! 12 equal monthly payments Required.
Customers Also Bought
Ogallala Aspen Warm Hypodown Comforter - 900 Fill
Ogallala Sequoia Lightweight Hypodown Comforter - 700 Fill
Ogallala Aspen Soft Hypodown® Pillow - 900 Fill
Ogallala Aspen Medium Hypodown® Pillow - 900 Fill
Ogallala Aspen Extra-Firm Hypodown® Pillow - 900 Fill
See our Complete Selection of Ogallala Bedding.
Ogallala Aspen Firm Hypodown® Pillow - 900 Fill are ideal for someone who...
- Suffers from asthma or allergies and needs a high-quality pillow that will not trigger an allergic reaction
- Wants a pillow with the highest fill power and double-layered construction for the most comfortable night's sleep
- Is seeking a down pillow that has been hypoallergenic tested by allergy and asthma doctors to be reaction free
- Needs a down pillow that meets and/or exceeds the U.S. standard down-testing requirements
- Firmness: firm
- Double-layer construction
- Hypodown® 900 fill
- 80% goose down and 20% Syriaca clusters
- 485 thread count, cotton sateen fabric
- Hand-crafted design
- Satin piping edging
- Responsible Down Standard Certified
- OEKO-TEX® certified
- Available in sizes Standard, Queen and King
- Manufacturer's 15-year guarantee
|Hypodown® is Hypoallergenic
Goose down can cause allergic reactions in some people. It is not the down that does this, however, but rather it is the dust particles remaining on the down after washing and processing. Our duvets and pillows are guaranteed by the manufacturer to be hypoallergenic. This is accomplished by combining syriaca clusters (commonly known as milkweed) with the down. The syriaca clusters enhance the natural properties of the down as well as stabilize the components that cause people to suffer down allergies.
Note: Hypodown® has been tested in the offices of Allergy and Asthma Doctors in the United States and Europe. These tests prove that most people who are allergic to down can use Hypodown® without having a reaction.
|Syriaca clusters are hypoallergenic and stabilize the components in down that cause allergic reactions. Syriaca floss is a natural hollow fiber that is hypo-allergenic by itself. When syriaca floss and goose down are combined, the floss traps and suppresses the dust and dander to which some people have allergic reactions to. These clusters actually enhance the natural properties of down and are a fantastic fill for comforters and pillows. Syriaca clusters are cleaned and separated from the pods through mechanical action and air. No chemicals are used. It takes 800 pods to make one pound of Syriaca clusters.|
The At-Home Laundering Instruction - the “do-it-yourself” laundering approach is at your own risk and does void any warranty coverage. We would highly recommend to leave the laundering to the professionals. However, if you are feeling brave, here’s how:
- Use a large-capacity front-loading washing machine. DO NOT use a top-loading washing machine.
- Detergent must be an approved down-wash, such as Down Wash (by Le Blanc), or Dreft. DO NOT use Woolite. Washing machine settings should be on cold water, and cycle should be DELICATE or HAND WASH.
- After the first cycle is complete, run the cycle again without detergent to ensure all of the soap is removed.
- Dry in a large-capacity dryer at medium heat for a minimum of 6-8 hours, checking every 30 minutes to pull apart down clumps. When you think your comforter or pillow is dry, put it back into the dryer for one or two more cycles. Yes – you just read that right! DO NOT attempt to air dry since it will not dry quickly enough and will cause mildew.
Thread count of pillow:
These beautiful hypo-allergenic European goose down pillows have a thread count of 485. Thread count is the number of threads per inch of a fabric. The higher the count, the smoother and silkier the fabric feels. The higher thread count also provides a stronger barrier to any of the fill escaping from the pillow.
How are Hypodown® pillows made?
- Down is harvested during the natural molting process from farm raised geese; the cleanest, fluffiest down is sought after
- The processing team captures large syriaca clusters extracted from the finest pods in U.S. farms, and transfers them to the patented Hypodown Blender
- The Hypodown blender combines the syriaca clusters and goose down
- Forced air whirls and twirls, mixing the two fibers creating Hypodown
- A 485 thread count double pillow shell is unbleached, undyed ecru colored 100% cotton fabric, specially constructed to contain the hypodown fill
OEKO-TEX® standard is an independent test and certification system for all types of textiles tested for harmful substances. The standards are globally binding and reviewed/modified/expanded each year. The test parameters include: (1) substances banned by law, (2) substances regulated by law, (3) substances know to be harmful to health which have not yet been explicitly regulated by law, and (4) parameters for safeguarding health.
OEKO-TEX® products are tested for formaldehyde, pesticides, extractable heavy metals, organochloride carriers as well as preservatives such as tetra and pentachlorophenol. Textiles are also tested for banned carcinogenic and proven allergenic substances and must have skin-friendly pH values and acceptable color fastness.
The OEKO-TEX® test and certification system is centrally issued by the International Association for Research and Testing in the Field of Textile Ecology with headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland. There are 16 independent accredited facilities for textile testing and research and the Association currently operates 50 contact offices in all important global regions of textile production.
- Hypodown® pillows wick moisture away from the body 30% faster than down and 70% faster than synthetics
- Hypodown® pillows are hypoallergenic so they will not cause an allergic reaction
- The pillow's 485 thread count cotton sateen cover is soft and comfortable to lay on
- Its 900-fill, double-layer construction will cradle your head for a great night's sleep
- The satin edged piping adds a little bit of elegance to your bedding
- The manufacturer provides a long, 15-year guarantee
Summary:The Ogallala Comfort Company Aspen Firm Hypodown® pillows provide comfort and support in an elegant design that will look nice with any bedding. This hypoallergenic pillow features a unique interior fill made up of a blend of 80% goose down and 20% Syriaca (milkweed) clusters that are clean and free of dust particles that cause allergic reactions. The Aspen Hypodown® firm pillow features a luxurious, soft, 485 thread count cover for a comfortable night's sleep. In addition, this pillow is hand crafted and constructed to last—they come with a manufacturer's 15-year guarantee, ensuring years of the ultimate comfort and support.
Ogallala Aspen Firm Hypodown® Pillow - 900 Fill
Technical Specifications of Ogallala Aspen Firm Hypodown® Pillow - 900 Fill
|Ogallala Aspen Firm Hypodown® Pillow - 900 Fill|
Video Reviews of Ogallala Aspen Firm Hypodown® Pillow - 900 Fill
Filters & Accessories for Ogallala Aspen Firm Hypodown® Pillow - 900 Fill
|Size||Dimensions (inches)||900 Fill Weight|
|Standard||20" x 26"||16 oz.|
|Queen||20" x 30"||21 oz.|
|King||20" x 36"||24 oz.|
Please Note: Opened bedding is not returnable unless covered under the warranty.