Leo's All Natural Soap Laundry PowderOur Expert Rating:
Click for more info +
All natural, hypoallergenic, biodegradable washing soda with coconut oil detergents and no fragrance. Leo's Soap Powder quickly dissolves in cold or hot water and rinses clean with no residue, resulting in naturally soft, fresh, clean laundry.
Leo's All Natural Soap Laundry Powder
Natural, hypoallergenic, biodegradable washing soda. 2.5 lb tub launders up to 80 loads
AVAILABILITY: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
- Suffers from allergies or chemical sensitivity and needs an all natural, hypoallergenic, biodegradable washing soda free of perfumes or dyes.
- Would like a quick dissolving, natural laundry powder that cleans without white residue.
- All natural, hypoallergenic, biodegradable washing soda with coconut oil and no fragrance
- Does not use any perfumes or dyes. As little to no smell or fragrance
- Results in naturally soft, fresh, clean laundry
- Quickly dissolves in cold or hot water and rinses clean with no residue
- Ideal for those with allergies or chemical sensitivities
- Safe to use with H.E. (High Efficiency) washing machines
- 1 2.5 lb. tub launders up to 80 wash loads. A tub of the concentrated formula goes a long way
- Leo's Soap can also be used as a multi surface cleaner: degreasing, floors, carpets, showers, decks, autos (no windows). Use 1 Teaspoon to 1 Tablespoon per 32 oz. of water
- Made in U.S.A.
For the first time user: run an empty load with two scoops of Leo's Soap and some towels to clear your machine of built-up residue
For daily use: use one tablespoon of Leos Soap for each load of laundry even in HE machines. Softeners are not needed. Feel free to use bleach if desired
When used as a multi surface cleaner: use 1 Teaspoon to 1 Tablespoon per 32 oz. of water
Summary:I take a very good view of Leo's Soap and have used it for about nine months with great success. It is economical to use and takes up very little space in my laundry cabinet as well as not being some oversized heavy container which is a challenge to lift. But the real test is whether it does a good job, and whether it is kind to very sensitive skin. My husband has contact dermatitis and has routinely accused me of trying to make him itch! The truth is I have tried every known laundry detergent/soap, and shy of just washing his clothes in plain water, I have had some difficulty in finding something that did not cause him to break out in some terrible rash. As soon as I tried Leo's Soap, he ceased to get these red angry rashes and we rewashed everything in his wardrobe. We even take a small packet with us on vacation! What's more the clothes are actually clean and god bless him, but I have never seen anyone like my husband for dropping food down his front so effective washing of dirt and stains is essential. Leo's is now a staple in our household - one tub lasts for 80 washes and the little measuring spoon means you do not use too much. We like it!
Technical Specifications of Leo's All Natural Soap Laundry Powder
|Leo's All Natural Soap Laundry Powder|