Ladybug XL2300 Vapor Steam CleanersOur Expert Rating:
The Ladybug 2300 Vapor Steam Cleaners - Deluxe Package has been discontinued.
Ladybug 2300 continuous refill vapor steam cleaners review and comparison. Reports on portable steam cleaners by consumer experts. Steam cleaners are great for home steam cleaning - residential use, carpet cleaning, residential, commercial use, tile, mold, mildew, bacteria, asthma, allergies. Fast free shipping.
Customers Also Bought
See the entire family of Ladybug Steam Cleaners.
- Has allergies or asthma and would like to clean their home and kill dust mites, mold and other allergens without the use of chemicals.
- Has a home or office and would like a durable steam cleaner that is rated for light industrial use of up to 3-4 hours every day.
- Would like a steam cleaner that reaches high temperatures (298°F) and has a longer run time between refills.
- Wants a built-in tool caddy to carry all of the tools with them.
- Wants a vapor steam cleaner that is safe to add water at anytime, because it has a continuous fill double tank.
- Prefers an easy to use steam cleaner with fingertip controls and a pressure gauge for steam regulation
- Lightweight commercial grade vapor steam cleaner with self-monitoring 'dry' steam generator
- Continuous fill, non-pressurized water reservoir
- Pressure gauge for maximum efficiency
- Fingertip controls
- Flexible hose with volume control
- Low water light plus audible signal
- Comes standard with 13 accessories
- Onboard tool storage
- Large swivel wheels for easy movement
- Splash proof design
- Made in Italy
- Disinfects areas by killing bacteria, germs, microorganisms, biofilms, viruses, mold, mildew, dust mites, bed bugs and more for the highest level of steam cleaning achieved with TANCS
- Sanitizes nurseries, hospital rooms, day care centers, hospice, pet areas and more
- Removes grease, ground-in dirt and spots better than solvents
- Removes soap scum and mildew from bathrooms, tiles and fixtures
- Degreases kitchen floors, counters and appliances
- Cleans and freshens carpets, upholstery drapes and blinds
Click here for info about using vapor steam cleaners for carpet cleaning.
Using Vapor Steam Cleaners for Cleaning Carpets
This vapor steam cleaner will clean carpets if they are not terribly soiled or worn. If they are badly soiled or worn, they should be professionally cleaned first and then gone over with the vapor stream cleaner to sanitize the carpeting and remove the chemicals left behind. These units are best suited for light cleaning, maintenance, and spot removal and will take longer to use than water extraction cleaning machines. Remember that a major use for vapor steam cleaners is to kill bacteria, fleas and critters, and remove chemicals and odors from carpeting and other surfaces.
Note: It is important when cleaning your carpets to vacuum both before and after you steam clean. The heat from the steam will draw dirt, hair, etc. to the surface where vacuuming will remove it.
- Adds sparkle makes windows and glass sparkle
- Details cars, boats and RVs
- More cleaning in less time quick and easy on sealed hardwood floors
- Reaches hard to clean areas cracks, corners and crevices
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Steam Quality - Temperature, Pressure & Dryness|
|2. Quality of Accessories & Easy To Put On and Takeoff|
|3. Ability to Maintain Dry Steam and Pressure|
|4. Quality of Boiler & Overall Machine Construction|
|5. Tank Capacity & Length of Cleaning Time Per Tankfull|
|6. Heat Up Time|
|7. Ability To Regulate Steam – Quantity of Adjustment Levels & Location (on the handle or unit)|
|8. Length of Power Cord, Hose & Overall Operating Radius|
|9. Maneuverability & Ease of Use|
|10. Safety Features|
|11. Manufacturer's Credibility Including Return Policy & Warranty|
|12. Value For the Price|
Do you have a large home or office in need of some serious cleaning? The Ladybug 2300 is a commercial grade vapor steam cleaner designed to clean even the most demanding and difficult tasks. It can easily handle light commercial use and regular continuous cleaning for 3-4 hours each day. With continuous fill technology, a vast variety of on board tools and the ability to sanitize your home, the Ladybug 2300 is a reliable workhorse well worth the investment.
- Heats to an impressive 298 degrees at 66 psi allowing for high powered dry steam.
- Large variety of professional grade accessories and on board tool storage for ease of operation.
- 2 tank continuous fill system allows for uninterrupted steam while maintaining proper pressure.
- Stainless steel boiler is durable and made to last.
- Finger tip controls and pressure gauge allow for ease of operation and ability to regulate steam output.
- 15 foot power cord, 6.7 foot hose and two extension wands provide an impressive range of motion.
- Large swivel wheels allow for easy movement between rooms.
- Continuous fill technology and hearty wiring allow for safe filling and operation.
- Backed by a 3 year warranty on the boiler and 1 year on parts and accessories.
- Can be awkward for stairs.
- More expensive than other steam cleaners but well worth the investment.
Summary:Chemical free cleaning has reached a new level of superiority with the Ladybug 2300. This steam cleaner is certainly in a class of its own. Whether it is cleaning grout tiles, marble floors, sanitizing bathrooms and kitchens, or even steaming wrinkles from clothes, there is no job too small or large for the Ladybug 2300. The tools and accessories are of the highest quality and provide for an array of cleaning activities. Freshen carpets and upholstery, give the windows an extra sparkle and even detail your cars, boats or RV's with ease. The Ladybug 2300 will keep your home clean and fresh and reduce your cleaning time drastically; enjoy the advantages of advanced steam cleaning today.
Ladybug 2300 Vapor Steam Cleaners - Deluxe Package
Technical Specifications of Ladybug 2300 Vapor Steam Cleaners - Deluxe Package
|Ladybug 2300 Vapor Steam Cleaners - Deluxe Package|