Ladybug 2300 TANCS Vapor Steam CleanersOur Expert Rating:
The Ladybug 2300 TANCS Vapor Steam Cleaners - Supreme Package has been discontinued.
Ladybug 2300 continuous refill vapor steam cleaners review and comparison. Steam cleaners with TANCS are great for hospital, office or home steam cleaning and kill germs, bacteria, mold, mildew and dust mites. Free shipping & 30-day no hassle return policy.
Customers Also Bought
See the entire family of Ladybug Steam Cleaners.
- Has severe allergies, asthma or a compromised immune system and wants to kill microorganisms, viruses, germs, bacteria, dust mites, mold and other allergens without the use of chemicals.
- Has a space such as a daycare center, hospice, hospital, nursery, home, office, veterinary clinic etc. and would like a durable steam cleaner that could be used up to 3-4 hours every day.
- Wants a vapor steam cleaner with an EPA registered number and lab certification to clean at a level that nears sterilization with regular use.
- Wants a machine that is safe to add water to at anytime, because of the continuous fill double tank.
- Prefers an easy to use steam cleaner with fingertip controls and a pressure gauge for steam regulation.
- Would like a steam cleaner with a longer run time between refills and longer lasting results.
- Wants a built in tool caddy to carry all of the tools with them.
- Lightweight commercial grade vapor steam cleaner with self-monitoring 'dry' steam generator
- Continuous fill, non-pressurized water reservoir
- Equipped with TANCS (Thermal Accelerated Nano Crystal Sanitation)
- Pressure gauge for maximum efficiency
- Fingertip controls
- Flexible hose with volume control
- Low water light plus audible signal
- Comes standard with 13 accessories
- Onboard tool storage
- Large swivel wheels for easy movement
- Splash proof design
- Made in Italy
Certified by Nelson Labs of Utah, with well-documented research, TANCS is currently the only non-chemical based disinfectant process that has an EPA established number. Other benefits that make it superior to other steam cleaners include: reduced water consumption, reduced health risks to operator, longer boiler life, shorter drying times and elimination of residual odors. New Ladybug 2300 TANCS come standard with a long warranty of 1 year on parts and lifetime warranty on the boiler (per warranty terms).
Click here to view a diagram of how TANCS works.
- Disinfects areas by killing bacteria, germs, microorganisms, biofilms, viruses, mold, mildew, dust mites, bed bugs and more for the highest level of steam cleaning achieved with TANCS
- Sanitizes nurseries, hospital rooms, day care centers, hospice, pet areas and more
- Removes grease, ground-in dirt and spots better than solvents
- Removes soap scum and mildew from bathrooms, tiles and fixtures
- Degreases kitchen floors, counters and appliances
- Cleans and freshens carpets, upholstery drapes and blinds
Click here for info about using vapor steam cleaners for carpet cleaning.
Using Vapor Steam Cleaners for Cleaning Carpets
This vapor steam cleaner will clean carpets if they are not terribly soiled or worn. If they are badly soiled or worn, they should be professionally cleaned first and then gone over with the vapor stream cleaner to sanitize the carpeting and remove the chemicals left behind. These units are best suited for light cleaning, maintenance, and spot removal and will take longer to use than water extraction cleaning machines. Remember that a major use for vapor steam cleaners is to kill bacteria, fleas and critters, and remove chemicals and odors from carpeting and other surfaces.
Note: It is important when cleaning your carpets to vacuum both before and after you steam clean. The heat from the steam will draw dirt, hair, etc. to the surface where vacuuming will remove it.
- Adds sparkle makes windows and glass sparkle
- Details cars, boats and RVs
- More cleaning in less time quick and easy on sealed hardwood floors
- Reaches hard to clean areas cracks, corners and crevices
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Steam Quality - Temperature, Pressure & Dryness|
|2. Quality of Accessories & Easy To Put On and Takeoff|
|3. Ability to Maintain Dry Steam and Pressure|
|4. Quality of Boiler & Overall Machine Construction|
|5. Tank Capacity & Length of Cleaning Time Per Tankfull|
|6. Heat Up Time|
|7. Ability To Regulate Steam – Quantity of Adjustment Levels & Location (on the handle or unit)|
|8. Length of Power Cord, Hose & Overall Operating Radius|
|9. Maneuverability & Ease of Use|
|10. Safety Features|
|11. Manufacturer's Credibility Including Return Policy & Warranty|
|12. Value For the Price|
The Ladybug 2300 TANCS is the standard Ladybug 2300 and then some! For those of you who want the onboard tools, high temperature steam and more robust wiring of the standard Ladybug 2300, but also need to achieve the absolute highest level of cleaning, the Ladybug 2300 TANCS is as good as it gets. It is ideal for anyone who has severe allergies, asthma, a comprised immune system or has a space such as a hospital, that needs to be kept immaculately clean. While it costs more than most other steam cleaners, this unit has been lab tested and certified and is the only non-chemical disinfectant to have an EPA established number. Here is what we found when putting the Ladybug 2300 with TANCS to the test.
- Quick and easy to refill: The Ladybug 2300 is a quick and easy to refill with no down time as it is continuous refill and can be refilled on the fly. This is especially helpful for those who wish to get down to thoroughly cleaning the home for multiple hours.
- Top quality boiler: Thanks to TANCS, the standard Ladybug stainless steel boiler lasts even longer because there is less internal build up of minerals. Such high quality construction ensures years and years of chemical-free cleaning.
- TANCS: Allows for a unprecedented level of chemical free cleaning and disinfection that has an EPA registered number and lab certified cleaning results to drastically reduce the level of microbes.
- Greater cleaning temperature: of steam than the Ladybug 2200S and Ladybug 2150S equals better results.
- Provides exceptional cleaning results like no other without the use of chemicals: the combination of a top quality boiler and high temperature, dry steam allow you to restore a sparkling shine on almost any surface and area throughout the home including hardwood floors, bathroom sinks, tile grout, patio furniture, windows, countertops, refrigerators and cabinets. Simply put, the opportunities are endless!
- Effectively kills dust mites and bed bugs: the Ladybug 2300's versatile attachments and its high temperature steam can assist with killing dust mites and bed bugs that are living in your clothes, mattresses, carpets and upholstery.
- Safe to use: We cannot stress enough the importance of buying a steam cleaner that is safe. Thanks to the continuous fill two-tank system and safety trigger that immediately stops releasing steam when you let go, this machine is both simple and safe to use.
- Excellent quality tools with built in caddy: The tools are of excellent quality and easily snap on and off for use. Unlike other models, the Ladybug 2300 TANCS conveniently carries all the included tools right on the unit so you do not need to carry around as separate tool bag.
- Reliable and durable: this steam cleaner is a heavy-duty machine constructed of the finest components and will provide you with years of reliable, consistent and enjoyable cleaning.
- Will maintain steam pressure for a longer time compared to our Ladybug 2200S and 2150S models. Plus it is equipped with a pressure gauge which allows you to keep an eye on the boiler pressure when steaming for longer periods of time. This maximizes the users' performance while steaming.
- Exceptional training materials: An exceptional DVD that portrays virtually every cleaning task, an instruction manual, and a single cheat sheet of operating tips are all included.
- Can use tap water: instead of bottled water that is highly recommended with the standard Ladybug 2300 if you have hard water.
- Consumes less water and has faster drying times than most other vapor steam cleaners including the standard Ladybug 2300 and the Ladybug 2200S – a direct result of TANCS.
- Extended Warranty with TANCS of 1 year on parts/labor and lifetime warranty on the boiler.
- The Ladybug steam cleaners all make a strange noise that some might find annoying when the pump is kicked into gear to move the water from one tank to the other
- We do not recommend using the 2300 TANCS for extensive carpet cleaning. However, it does perform well for spot cleaning or small area rugs.
- The Ladybug 2300 TANCS may be pricey but it is worth every penny for those who are serious about chemical-free cleaning.
- Added weight and width make these steam cleaners slightly awkward on stairs and narrow corridors.
Summary:Whether it is for cleaning a hospital or for cleaning your home, the Ladybug 2300 TANCS is as good as it gets for steam cleaning. The versatile Ladybug 2300 is a sure bet for those who wish for their home to sparkle like new again or desire the healthiest environment possible. We admit that it has an expensive price tag, but for those of you who need a superior steam cleaner with lab certified cleaning results for everyday use or who are content with only using the best of the best, then the 2300 with TANCS is the right choice. If you want this item, but only need to clean for several hours per week, the Ladybug 2200S TANCS may be best for you.
Ladybug 2300 TANCS Vapor Steam Cleaners - Supreme Package
Ladybug 2300 TANCS Vapor Steam Cleaners - Supreme Package
- Includes standard accessories plus:
- Extension wand
- Tough brush kit (5 piece set)
- Extra standard brush kit (4 piece set)
- Filler pad set - 4 pack
- Stainless steel pads - 6 pack
- Gallon of Formula 212 spot cleaner
- Small brass brush - 4 pack
- Clothes brush
- Plumber's helper
Technical Specifications of Ladybug 2300 TANCS Vapor Steam Cleaners - Supreme Package
|Ladybug 2300 TANCS Vapor Steam Cleaners - Supreme Package|
|Operating Pressure||80 psi|
|Tank Capacity||Dual tanks: 1.8 + 1.5 quarts|
|Heat up time|
|Heat up time||10 - 12 minutes|
|Operating Time||Continuous fill system|
|Hose length||6.7 ft.|
|Power Cord Length|
|Power Cord Length||15 ft.|
|Boiler Construction||Stainless steel|
|Wattage & Power Consumption|
|Wattage & Power Consumption||1500W, 12.5 amps, 120V|
|Dimensions||10.75'H x 12'W x 16'D|
|Weight (without water):|
|Weight (without water):||15 lbs.|
|Warranty||Lifetime boiler Warranty|