IQAir Cleanroom H13 Air Purifiers
The IQAir Cleanroom Series H13 Hepa Air Purifier has been discontinued.
The IQAir Cleanroom Series H13 air purifier has been discontinued. As an alternative we recommend the Airpura UV600.
See all of our IQAir Air Purifiers.
IQAir Cleanroom H13 Air Purifiers are ideal for someone who...
- Needs safety from contaminants due to a particular vulnerability or medical condition, and wants to create as particle free an environment as technology is able to provide.
- Wants to decontaminate the air fast. The IQAir Cleanroom H13 unit can decontaminate and filter the air up to 50% faster than the IQAir Healthpro air purifier, so it has a higher clean air delivery rate.
- Wants critical filtration of microorganisms, viruses, and bacteria in infection control units, TB isolation rooms, critical particle control, and use in cleanrooms up to Class 100.
- Needs optimum microorganism contaminant control to prevent cross contamination and infection in up to 1100 sq. ft. for homes, hospital critical care units, nursing homes, in-home hospice care, or day care centers.
- Needs to protect sensitive instrumentation.
- Wants a safe haven that is cat dander free, as often happens when two people begin living in the same household and one has a cat, while the other is allergic or asthmatic.
- For use in infection control units, isolation rooms, pharmaceutical laboratories, controlled environments and cleanrooms up to Class 100
- Maximum Coverage: 1100 sq. ft. (2 air changes/hr)
- Recommended Coverage: 350 sq. ft. (6 air changes/hr)
- Commercial, room air purifier
- Certified HyperHEPA filtration efficiency proven to remove at least 99.5% of all particles 0.003 microns and larger (100 times more efficient than standard HEPA filtration)
- PreMax™ antimicrobial pre-filter, class F8, 55% efficient at 0.3 microns
- Antimicrobial HyperHEPA® filter, passes the world’s most stringent HEPA filter test EN1822, class H13, 99.95% efficient at 0.22 microns, 99.5% efficient at 0.16 microns
- No gas & odor filter
- 6 fan speeds
- Fan motor: 2750 rpm, centrifugal, backward curved fan
- 4-key touch pad with 32 character LCD display
- Remote control (batteries included)
- Display languages: English, French, German or Spanish
- Intelligent filter life monitor bases on actual use, speed setting and air quality conditions
- Filter life status LED indicator
- Daily programmable timer for Monday - Sunday
- Timer status LED
- Advanced anti-tampering protection
- Air intake through dual side arches at base of unit
- Air outflow through 320° EvenFlow™ diffuser at top of unit
- Certified Ozone-free by the IAACM
- Color: light grey with green locking arms
- Housing: non-off gassing, impact resistant, UV stabilized ABS plastic
- Free standing, no casters (optional mobility kit with 4 wheels available below)
- Performance certification: each unit is individually tested and certified for performance efficiency before it leave the factory in Switzerland
Important Notice: 120V Model
- This air cleaner is safety tested and approved for the voltage requirements in the U.S., Canada and Mexico only.
- This air cleaner will be damaged if plugged into a 220-240V outlet.
- The use of a transformer or adapter will not prevent the risk of damage.
- This product has no warranty coverage when used outside North America.
|The IQAir Cleanroom H13 air purifiers take in air from the bottom of the unit. The air is passed through the PreMax antimicrobial pre-filter(1) where micro-particles such as pollen, pet dander and mold spores are captured and microorganisms are killed on contact.The air is then drawn through the fan into the Antimicrobial HyperHEPA filter(2) killing microorganisms on contact and capturing ultra-fine particles such as bacteria, viruses and combustion particles. Clean, purified air is vented through the 320° EvenFlow™ diffuser at top of unit. The air outlet diffuser is designed to outflow low turbulence, low velocity air which creates less noise.|
IQAir air purifiers are equipped with an electronic Filter Life Monitor that calculates the remaining life of the system’s filter elements. Thanks to the filter life monitor, the user does not have to guess when filters need to be replaced orreplace them at fixed intervals (which rarely correspond to the actual amount of use). The filter life monitor watches over the most important factors affecting the life of the individual filter elements. The filter life monitor display shows the remaining life of each individual filter elements at any given time.
IQAir and AllergyBuyersClub recommend running your IQAir Cleanroom H13 air purifier for 8-10 hours a day on speed setting 3. Thanks to its superior performance and filtration, it does not need to be run 24 hours, 7 days a week. The average filter life for 8-10 hours of use per day on speed setting 3 is outlined below.
PreMax Antimicrobial Pre-Filter: 6 - 18 months
HyperHEPA Antimicrobial Filter: 2 - 4 years
IQAir air purifiers can be set to run at six different fan speeds which correspond to six different air flow rates. The higher the fan speed, the more room air will be filtered by the system. The high fan speed settings provide additional air cleaning power to deal with situations of elevated pollution levels. To allow better evaluation of the system’s performance at different fan speeds, the standard display window shows fan speed and the air delivery rate (air flow).
For general air cleaning purposes, the IQAir system should be able to filter the room air volume at least twice every hour on the set fan speed to achieve a significant air quality improvement. If the intensity of the pollution source is high or a high degree of purification is needed, more air changes may become necessary.
Under normal conditions, IQAir and AllergyBuyersClub recommend running your IQAir air purifier for 8-10 hours a day on speed setting 3 in a room 350-1100 sq. ft. with an 8 ft ceiling. Thanks to its superior performance and filtration ability, it does not need to be ran 24 hours, 7 day a week to sufficiency clean the air in a room.
Using the daily & weekly programmable timer functions will help operate your IQAir air purifier at maximum efficiency, in accordance with your lifestyle. The programmable timer allows you to select a start time, end time and speed setting for the air purifier to operate at each day, Monday through Sunday.
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Airborne Particulate Filtration|
|2. Gas, Chemical & Odor Filtration||N/A|
|3. Room Coverage|
|4. Noise Rating|
|5. Filter Life & Replacement Costs|
|6. Ease of Operation & Filter Replacement|
|7. Quality of Construction: Air-tight design, no off-gassing|
|8. Electronic Filter Life Monitoring|
|9. Manufacturer's Credibility, Warranty & Return Policy|
|10. Quality of Filters|
|11. Value for Price|
The IQAIR Cleanroon Series H13 air purifier is the ultimate free standing model for particulate contaminant control including viruses, bacteria, pet dander, dust mites and their allergens, and more. Although it is very expensive, this is for specific situations where allergens and micro organisms need to be eliminated from the indoor environment, such as for those with the most severe allergies and asthma, COPD, and other respiratory conditions.
- This machine was designed for critical decontamination environments, and is able to filter viruses, bacteria, and allergens faster than other air purifiers.
- Large room coverage up to 1100 square feet delivers more clean air than any of the IQAIR models
- Longer filter life: Set at high speed, the HEPA filter will last an average of 3 years, and the pre-filter will last 1 year. The real beauty is that set at low speed, the HEPA filter can last up to 4.5 years, and the pre-filter between 1-2 years.
- Lets you know when any of the filters need changing. This optimizes cost and safety when it is critically important to provide clean air, but cost efficient to not replace the filter until necessary. Most people are using air filters that have out lived their useful life, but this sophisticated IQAir filter monitoring system takes the guesswork out of knowing when each filter needs replacing.
- One of the best pre-filters in the industry: One of the biggest pluses we saw was the quality of the pre-filter used in this machine. It is an antimicrobial, high accumulation, high capacity, particulate pre-filter. It controls coarse and fine dust particles and mold spores and protects the filter life of the HEPA filter.
- HyperHEPA antimicrobial hospital grad high-efficiency particulate arresting filter controls very fine particles such as allergens, bacteria, and viruses.
- Tamper-proof for Safety: This unit has tamper-proof arms (to prevent unauthorized openings), tamper proof control panel (to prevent unauthorized use) and a tamper proof power connection
- A top of the line air purifier such as the IQAir Cleanroom H13 is expensive, and perhaps more than most consumers would need in a home environment. But, in critical environments such as when someone is very ill and can't risk cross-contamination from other sources, it is extremely useful.
- Like all powerful air filters, this air purifier is fairly noisy on high speed. High speed is best used when you are not in the room. However, we understand that there may be some situations in which high speed is always needed for maximum decontamination and clean air quality.
- Since this model is a commercial rated air purifier its warranty is only one year
- Does not come with any gas filtration for chemicals, gases, and odor removal and does not have an option of adding one later on.
- Unlike most IQ Air models the H13 does not come standard with casters. An extension base with wheels is an optional add-on.
Summary:The IQAIR Cleanroom H13 is for those with serious health issues that warrant their exposure to the cleanest air possible in their indoor environment. This model is not for everyone, as evident in the price. However, it is the ideal choice for those with serious allergies, respiratory issues like asthma and COPD, or a weakened immune system brought on from a health condition. This would also be a strong consideration for those who desire the quickest delivery of particle-free, clean air.
Technical Specifications of IQAir Cleanroom Series H13 Hepa Air Purifier
|IQAir Cleanroom Series H13 Hepa Air Purifier|
|Model Number||Cleanroom H13|
|Square Foot Coverage|
|Square Foot Coverage||up to 1100 sq. ft.|
|Power Requirements||120V / 60Hz / 1.79A|
|Energy Consumption||30-195 Watts|
|Clean Air Density Rate (CADR)|
|Clean Air Density Rate (CADR)||Not tested by AHAM|
|Rated Air Flow of Fan|
|Rated Air Flow of Fan||700 cfm|
|Delivered Air Flow|
|Delivered Air Flow||Speed 1= 40 cfm, Speed 2= 70 cfm, Speed 3= 120 cfm,
Speed 4=160 cfm, Speed 5= 180 cfm, Speed 6= 280 cfm
|Decibels||Speed 1= 43.6 db, Speed 2= 51 db, Speed 3= 58 db,
Speed 4= 61.9 db, Speed 5= 64.6 db, Speed 6= 71.9 db
|Dimensions||32"H x 15"W x 16"D|
|Warranty||1 yr parts & labor|