Hotel Plush Hypoallergenic Cooling Sheet Set
Sleep better tonight with the Hotel Plush Hypoallergenic Cooling Sheet Sets with a 400 thread count Tencel-blend fabric. These plush sheets feature a cooling fabric that is cooling to the touch, feels plush all night long and is OEKO-TEX® certified. Sizes: Twin, Full, Queen, King, and California King. An AllergyBuyersClub Exclusive!
CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT
Hotel Plush Hypoallergenic Cooling Sheet Set are ideal for someone who...
- Desires sheets that stay cool to help regulate warm body temperatures
- Is experiencing menopause, an illness or just runs hot
- Suffer from allergies and would benefit from a hypoallergenic sheets
- Wants soft sheets, with a sateen hand
- Need a sheet set that will fit deep mattresses
- Cool to the touch fabric that stays cool all night long
- Breathable, moisture-wicking fabric for a dry night's sleep
- Luxurious sateen 400 thread-count cover
- OEKO-TEX® tested and certified for formaldehyde, pesticides, extractable heavy metals, organochloride carriers as well as preservatives
- Handcrafted cover made from a luxurious Tencel-blend fabric
- Twin: 39" x 75" x 11"
- Full: 54" x 75" x 16"
- Queen: 60" x 80" x 18"
- King: 78" x 80" x 18"
- California King 72" x 84" x 18"
- Designed in the USA
- Machine wash cool and dry
- Exclusively available at AllergyBuyersClub
OEKO-TEX® standard is an independent test and certification system for all types of textiles tested for harmful substances. The standards are globally binding and reviewed/modified/expanded each year. The test parameters include: (1) substances banned by law, (2) substances regulated by law, (3) substances know to be harmful to health which have not yet been explicitly regulated by law, and (4) parameters for safeguarding health.
OEKO-TEX® products are tested for formaldehyde, pesticides, extractable heavy metals, organochloride carriers as well as preservatives such as tetra and pentachlorophenol. Textiles are also tested for banned carcinogenic and proven allergenic substances and must have skin-friendly pH values and acceptable color fastness.
The OEKO-TEX® test and certification system is centrally issued by the International Association for Research and Testing in the Field of Textile Ecology with headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland. There are 16 independent accredited facilities for textile testing and research and the Association currently operates 50 contact offices in all important global regions of textile production.
Designed in the USA. Assembled by hand in China.
Summary:These extra-soft, 400 thread count hypoallergenic cooling sheets are not just cool to the touch, they stay cool all night. In fact, these sheets will even feel cool right out of your dryer. The secret is in our proprietary Tencel-blend fabric that is not only cool and simply luxurious, these hypoallergenic sheets are OEKO-TEX® test and certified. Our cooling sheets will keep you cool and dry throughout the night while giving extra comfort for allergy sufferers. You can count on the Hotel Plush cooling sheets night after night because they are made from the highest-quality fabrics and are hand constructed for you to enjoy for years.
Technical Specifications of Hotel Plush Hypoallergenic Cooling Sheet Set
|Hotel Plush Hypoallergenic Cooling Sheet Set|