Ecology Works Anti-Allergen SolutionOur Expert Rating:
Click for more info +
Features a plant-based formula to render many common allergens throughout the household. Non-toxic, 100% biodegradable.
Ecology Works Anti-Allergen Solution
Sizes available: 32 oz. or 128 oz.
AVAILABILITY: Ships out within 1 - 2 business days, Lower 48 US states only.
- Wants a safe, non-toxic formula that will attack many of the root causes of allergic reactions.
- Would like a solution that can be used as a spray or with a steam vacuum.
- Proven to denature protein allergens on contact
- Non-toxic, plant and mineral based formulation
- Clear, non-toxic, 100% biodegradable
- Contains no perfumes or dyes
- Odor and stain free
- Formula is safe for use on all water-safe fabric colors (contains no tannic acid or benzyl benzoate)
- Safe for people, pets and the environment
- 32-ounce spray bottle covers areas up to 500 sq. ft.
- First treatment lasts 1 to 2 months
- After a period time of regular treatments, applications will be less frequent
- Directions for Use as a Spray: Clean by vacuum, laundering or steam cleaning before spraying. May be applied to most water washable fabrics. Do not use on "Dry Clean Only" items. Test an inconspicuous area for color fastness before overall application. Spray to dampen and penetrate surface including the undersides of upholstery, furniture, box spring, etc. A stiff brush or carpet rake will aid penetration on dense carpet pile. Do not saturate carpet or fabric. Allow to completely dry.
- Directions for Use in Hot Water Vacuums: First clean using detergent per manufacture's directions. Next add 2 oz. Anti-Allergen Solution to each gallon of clean warm water and apply to 50 sq. ft. as a final rinse This product is not a pesticide but may be mixed directly with The Ecology Works Dustmite control to kill mites and neutralize protein allergens in one easy step. Applied with a hot-water steamvac 32 oz. bottle treats 800 sq. ft.
- Directions for Use in Washing Machines: Directions for Use in Washing Machine: add 1/4 cup to final rinse cycle for extended allergen reduction in regular machine washing, - even in cold water.
- Directions for Use on Dogs and Cats: Dampen a clean cloth then wipe pet's coat with Anti-Allergen Solution. Avoid face and eye area. Allow to air dry. Do not saturate coat. More frequent light applications work better than one heavy treatment.
Technical Specifications of Ecology Works Anti-Allergen Solution
|Ecology Works Anti-Allergen Solution|